The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah… what is wrong with these people?
The way that parasocial relationships affect people’s brains is truly frightening. There are people that would literally kill for a public figure that they admire. They truly feel like it’s a real relationship.

Reactions: 26
Dear God why did Tattle notify me of this.

Just read the first page and all I can think is:

This little piglet and her manlet are having another child? They need to be sterilised.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Never even heard of this family before but that video was enough to confirm they are class A dickheads. “We’re famous”. Literally never heard of them but will forever think of them now as the parents who willingly risked their kids lives then went on to play victim about it.

Reactions: 46
How embarrassing to make a whole video saying how awful and aggressive another man was to him when the bloke was just trying to save their kids lives. I’ve left a nice review and will be sharing it to family and friends to do like his page and give a good review as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How have they kept a kid alive until 15 and don’t have a shred of common sense? That’s why I think granny groomer did most of the important stuff. Yes what food you’re kids will eat is trial and error and ‘learning’ but you know not to Chuck them into deep water as a learning curve 🤣

Reactions: 28
Woah… what is wrong with these people?
duck me how old is that Bethany Kelly girl? 6? If she's an example of their fans... doesn't say much for the Inghams does it? I'm normally on the Hinch thread but as she seems to have committed social media suicide, I may have to get into this one now. Thanks for having me folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Chris Ingham as seen in a picture whilst performing a railing trick in April 2018
Chris Ingham as seen in a picture whilst performing a railing trick in April 2018 (Chris Ingham / Instagram)

Not entirely correct is it this caption, they’ve put ‘a’ instead of ‘ his only’ 🤫
Where’s his pony coz this is his one trick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never even heard of this family before but that video was enough to confirm they are class A dickheads. “We’re famous”. Literally never heard of them but will forever think of them now as the parents who willingly risked their kids lives then went on to play victim about it.
They also left their son sleeping alone on a beach, while they were in a foreign country, when he was four months old, while they swam in the ocean a decent distance out. They then tried to say it just looked like they were further away because of the lens. They said it was because of a wide lens, which would have actually made them look closer if that were the case. They are constantly getting themselves involved in scandals because of the crazy tit they do, and when they’re confronted about it, their fans bombard whoever confronted them with threats.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
How have they kept a kid alive until 15 and don’t have a shred of common sense? That’s why I think granny groomer did most of the important stuff. Yes what food you’re kids will eat is trial and error and ‘learning’ but you know not to Chuck them into deep water as a learning curve 🤣
So who did Sarah supposedly speak to then?

Reactions: 15
So not only did Chris declare "we're famous" as though that's a reason to risk the lives of his children... in lasts nights video they are calling a man who SAVES LIVES, educates people and is clearly passionate about it, "a nobody".

"I cannot believe how this man was coming at me" the safety guy started out polite chris, it was your arrogant ego that got his back up you beanie wearing gremlin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
‘We’re famous’

Yes for being a kiddy fiddler 😂😂

Not really something to be proud of. Hadn’t heard of him until a couple of days ago but Jesus he gives off real creepy vibes!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve a good mind to support Scotland in the football now. They’ve ruined creepy with one line “no you’re not famous” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.