The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine that the Kayaking guy is leaving up the IFam messages if he has contacted the police about them. If I were the MInghams and their weirdo fans, my balloon knot would be going like the clappers, because the fallout from this affair is going to be far reaching.
As Sir Noncealot likes to say, "you can go to prison for a long time just for sending one nasty message"... Oh dear oh dear oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Some dick head just posted ststing the byelaw shows you dont have to wear a life vest. Someone replied with a pic of the rangers email from in here and shes now deleted her review lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Coming from a Scottish person I love that they kept calling him Mr Ingram🤣🤣🤣 also think they were very polite to him - he kept saying you're being rude lol he'd have known all about it if they were rude.

Reactions: 49
I’m still agog that the ICult keep saying “Chris and Sarah didn’t know the girls needed life jackets...“. It’s water. It’s deep, it’s cold, there’s under currents and weeds. How the duck can they not know?
Every single time we get a spell of hot weather, there are reports of (usually) teenagers/young people getting into trouble in lakes and rivers, as well as the sea, and inevitably at least one person drowns. It happened with the recent hot weather, and the Thames near where I live. Why is it not basic common sense, particularly with such a vast expanse of water as Loch Lomond, with very deep, cold water and currents, especially as this involves young children, the oldest of whom is a teenager?
I hope their situation is well and truly looked into, from every aspect, because even if they've got away with it this time, the chances of something awful happening to one of their children is becoming more and more likely, and we're not just talking water safety issues here. And when, not if, something happens, who are they going to blame?

Reactions: 35
I don’t follow this lot but have watched the video. She’s going on about not knowing how dangerous Lochs are (that’s Lochs not locks) and she didn’t know kids should wear Aida. Surely it’s up to them to educate themselves before going on to a large expanse of water 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, I’m so angry at the hate CK have been getting. The work these guys do is incredible. They even give up their own free time to go into the water in various other areas and clean it up of litter, shopping trolleys etc.
On their YouTube channel the ifam cult are saying things like why doesn't that nobody get a really job and leave this family alone! Yet this guy has save so many lives let alone pulled dead bodies from there its shocking yet the inghams work also hard uploading their 15th holiday in a year during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I love that more people have become aware of who the Inghams are... but they all think they are idiots and are on the side of Mr Kayak.

The way the ifam react to anyone criticising Chris or Sarah is crazy. I don't like them but I would never say I'm going to hunt them down and threaten them with violence. I have no intention of doing that, so would never say it. I think they have far more to fear from their so called fans than the ones they call trolls and haters.

It's times like this where it really shows they have no management and struggle with this side of things themselves. Their instinct is to lie some more, turn themselves into victims and threaten police involvement, usually making out that they already have spoken to the police, the police are on it and about to make an arrest any minute now. It wasn't long ago they claimed to have a social media person who managed it for them. Did they quit, because they certainly aren't managing this mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Chris will be infamous soon its only a matter of time. I can imagine the crime programs on him in future years.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New to the thread so apologies if this has already been said, but they'd be the first to sue the campsite if a child had drowned stating that lifejackets hadn't been provided and there weren't signs at every corner telling people to wear them

Reactions: 39
SS should be involved in this recent tit storm specially with police been involved with putting kids in danger?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Really horrible to say but every single time I’ve had an interaction with an ‘I fam’ I.e cult member, they have serious mental issues or low intelligence.

Reactions: 57
I still think these campsites work closely with the water safety guys, they all know eachother, that's why he was let on site, legally. Didn't the rangers message someone posted say that they work closely with the water safety people, so I think that goes for campsites too. Especially campsites that are situated right on the shore. I have no issues with the manager letting Mr Kayak on site if it means no child dies.
I have no issue with it as long as the person's identity has been established. If the site manager knew exactly who he was and they work closely together then I have no problem... I do have a problem with just taking someone on their word in terms of who they are and why they're wanting to be let in.

Reactions: 4
When he introduced himself he said he was "Paul and I am the water safety guy in the Trossachs."
Water Safety Scotland has many voluntary individuals who are there to engage and educate to help prevent water related fatalities. Water Safety representatives will be found at all locations where the public gather and could put themselves in danger - and therefore others who may have to be involved in a rescue. In our area most people who run water based sports are also 'local' Water Safety representatives.

The bye laws of Loch Lomand state that 'personal watercraft' users have to use buoyancy aids so that could be interpreted as banana boats as well as it could potentially relate to any means of conveying a person on the water. We have two good friends who are paddle board / surfing instructors and business owners and the first lesson you must take involves safety. We live by the sea in Scotland and children are brought up knowing the dangers, how to read the tides and keep themselves safe. I have to say that any fatalities that there have been in our area over the years have not been locals. A visit from this gentleman to advise them on water safety and the fact byelaws were not adhered to was nothing to the bollocking he would get here from one of the RNLI volunteers if he arrives near us to paddle board without buoyancy aids.

Lochs look beautiful and safe in comparison to the sea but just as you can find a vertical face on a mountain, so you can find vertical drops in lochs and Loch Lomond the depth can go down to almost 160m. Even in the warmest of days the water of the lochs can be freezing and shock sets in quickly. No way if the girls were some distance from shore or from Chris, and one of them fell in to a colder stream in the water, would the other one be able to haul them out of the water and get to safety.

Lockdown has seen a surge in paddle boards owners which is lovely that people are out enjoying themselves and nature - my son had a pod of dolphins join them on a sea paddle a couple of days ago - but this is not a swimming pool you are taking a board for a wee paddle on.

Also if the Inghams are saying that the campsite owner was unaware of byelaws ( only going by other comments on here ) then they have completely landed him in it !

Finally, don't give a toss if you think you are famous ...' famous' people drown too.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
From the reject "ifam" page, one is ragin (their spelling not mine 🤣) the another seems quite sensible might invite her to join us 👍🏻 and lazy is well, erm no different to usual 🤷🤣🤦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm new to this thread and didn't know who this family were until I got the Tattle alert with the video. I'm going to catch up on the wiki etc but as a complete outsider, I've just looked at the dad's instagram page and he gives such weird vibes.....
Hence why we refer to him as creepy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To the ifam who think the kayak Paul should get a real job - like Chris and Sarah have? I would consider spending time saving, preventing and educating people on drowning a much better way to spend time than shouting into a camera everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's like a cult isn't it? I honestly don't get it. Why do people think they are so amazing? They are vile!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.