The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome new ingham tattlers 👋 if you never heard of this lovely family before! Then buckle up your in for a bumpy ride of years worth of wrong doings from these tit parents from grooming to making a doll of there youngest to leaving there baby on the beach alone to putting talc in a hair dryer prank to never declaring adds to begging for freebies to ripping of there ifam importing from China and adding 200% profit to taking away there kids education to taking away there kids freedom to bullying to leaving there oldest to be there babysitter constantly to filming there kids inappropriately dressed to filming naked children that ain't there's to calling front line works fools to going everywhere inc other countries during a pandemic to filming there son messing with his privates .... the list is endless this is prob 1% of the tit they have pulled and mot once have they owned any of it its always everybody else's fault

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
To the newbies that have joined us on this thread welcome to the creepy and lazy circus...enjoy laughing at them with us!!! I suggest before you delve into their fantasy world that you give the family a quick Google and read up on one the inghams popularity first rocketed in 2018, and again in 2019 and beyond...its very interesting to say the least. But for a quick summery, creepy is a bleeping no nce, lazy is a bleeping sloth, their kids are innocent victims, and all their cheese teethed parents do is lie and lie and lie. Have fun and ✹ welcome ✹ 😆

Reactions: 43
They totally misinterpreted what he meant about the range rover and big caravan. He's saying "you can afford a range rover, you can afford a big caravan...you can therefore afford ÂŁ30 per kid for some buoyancy aids"

Look at his facebook page. He says similar things all the time. "People buy ÂŁ300+ paddle boards but don't spend the ÂŁ30 on something that will save your life."

• Heart
Reactions: 92
No idea who these guys were until now. Would just like to say that he makes FOD look vaguely fuckable which is quite a feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was gobsmacked when Lazy referred to Paul as a nobody.

I’d rather help save lives and be a “nobody” than be known as a groomers wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I’m still agog that the ICult keep saying “Chris and Sarah didn’t know the girls needed life jackets...“. It’s water. It’s deep, it’s cold, there’s under currents and weeds. How the duck can they not know?
That and they were bloody told last year! Honestly Chris and Sarah really think they can do no wrong and take no responsibility for their actions.

I feel really sorry for kayak guy... someone who is passionate and does something positive for his local area is hounded because Chris and Sarah couldn’t just put their hands up and say ‘my bad, thanks for bringing it to our attention it will be sorted’. That is all they needed to do! And blowing it out of proportion will just make it worse for those poor kids who will probably be overhearing god knows what at the moment.

Oh and Chris and Sarah if you do read here, as for kayak guy being a troll... come off it. He disagreed with the disregard you have for your children’s safety. He had no clue who you were prior to this. Not everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a troll or a hater!

And your fans behaviour towards this man is vile and indefensible. It is also illegal (mal coms). The fact you have stayed silent about that part says far about you than it does Kayak guy. I don’t care if you think he was rude or out of order, at no point did he threaten you and he does not deserve this!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thinking about it, no wonder this so called campsite manager or ‘witness’ is supposedly on their side. They’ve basically thrown this campsite under the bus for having no signs, because in the words of lazy and creepy, “there were no signs or anything like that”. I mean no safety signs near the Loch surrounding life jackets or water aids, even though there is an article stating that a boy drowned? Surely that’s a massive breech of health and safety. You’d think after that incident signs would have been put up everywhere, regardless if it’s common sense.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the campsite came under fire from health and safety and so to save their own arse they’re siding with the Ming hams and placing fault on poor Mr Kayak, deflecting away from the fact they didnt have in place the correct safety signs and treating it like they’re being harassed when really they’ve been caught out.
According to Sarah, the campsite manager was told by CK that he was with the Park Rangers and needed to speak to the Inghams about water safety complaints (who knows if this is true or not). The issue I have with the site manager is that if this was the case then firstly he should have asked for proof of ID, and secondly he should have called Chris and asked him to go up to reception where they should have had a private meeting about it. I don't agree that he should have let CK onto the campsite because, let's face it, he could have been some deranged individual who seriously wanted to cause some harm.

That aside, I think it's far too convenient that all the attention is now being placed on CK and what he did/didn't do and thereby removing the spotlight from Chris and Sarah's gross negligence. Even as Malcom was "mentally done" with the "constant abuse from trolls" he still had the wherewithal to reel in the views with a "Taking a break from YouTube" vlog title :rolleyes: Christopher, ffs, not vlogging for a few days is NOT "taking a break from YT", it is simply hiding in the bushes so that your toddler-fam can wave their spears about, and beat their chests, whilst you wait for the tit storm to settle. You ignored all well-intended warnings from a year ago, regarding life vests for your children, so it would seem that the nicely nicely approach doesn't work with you two... CK's approach may well have inadvertently saved one your children's lives so get out from behind those bloody bushes and start handing the pacifiers out because you should be beyond ashamed of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well tatters, have spent a few minutes reading the Wiki.... marvellous it is too 👋👋, and I've quickly come to the conclusion the Inghams are indeed a pair of gobshites. I look forward to many more fascinating threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Forgot to in about how much sugar they give the kids that alone is a type of abuse.
Treats are one thing but their diet is something else evan the youngest was eating brain lickers just after he turned 2

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Loved it when the kayak man said ‘you’re not famous’ hahahaha
Why don’t they care if their kids drown?
Oh yeah because she will just replace them with another one asap

How she has sex with that ugly bastard I cannot understand, fat cow

Reactions: 38
Had never heard of this guy til I saw the video yesterday of him claiming to be famous. Not sure what planet sir is on but it sure ain't this one đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.