The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ye_fab for the title with most votes :)

TDLR:

- Travelled from Cornwall to Scotland with a stop off in Blackpool with a 34 week pregnant woman and a child that apparently chucks up as soon as he hits the road.

- Jace still hasn’t had his follow up eye appointment.

- Sarah has swollen fingers, feet and legs which leave indents if you press. It’s okay. She checks her own urine and BP. No need for a m

- Creepy and Sarah love Scotland so much (not so much anymore I wouldn’t think 🤣)

- The Ingham sisters were in the middle of Loch Lomond on a paddle board with no life vests of life saving devices. Over 300 people commented on their vlog telling them they needed them - surprise surprise they ignored it.

- Calamity Kayaking on Loch Lomond was made aware of it (by strangers unaware of YouTubes chavviest family) and he went to speak to the creepy one at their caravan after being taken there by the site manager.

- It’s okay, CK only knows what happened because “We’re famous” Chris exclaimed. This was shut down by CK man saying “No you’re not” and shutting twit man down very quickly. It all turned sour then.

- Creepy tits had a ago at CK man outside reception and made a threat of “Take this to social media and see what happens” or words to similar effect.

- Scotland vlogs taken down

- iFam have flocked to defend the idiots and are abusing CK man on his page. Encouraged by twit and Twatter in their rant vlog.

- RANT VLOG! And they are taking a break but not before they spend tens of thousands of pounds to get rid of all the trolls and send out multiple Levi letters.

- Sarah in rant vlog making pained faces and rubbing her bump to imply the stress is harming her pregnancy. Not the fact she is swollen up bigger than Aunt Marge in Harry Potter.

- Looks like ASA are looking into them as well now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
I really hope they are 'famous' enough to go onto channel 4's 'celebrity Hunted'

They would be found in seconds...

Quite literally the hunters will be saying they have travelled north in Scotland, they are now not staying in a caravan, but they are hiding in a cabin with curtains, and a footpath nearby - they loved centre parks but they were disappointed last time that the pool was closed... so probably gone back to and they said they would not be in the caravan for Esme's birthday- so hunters- go to the Scottish centre park sites (or similar), look for a knob in a beanie, a lady wearing in inflatable sumo suit, and both of them sat in a bush..

They would be captured in seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Lazy and Creepy have gone on a dream holiday in the chavavan and sleeping in carparks. They travelled from Cornwall to Blackpool and have ended up in Scotland.
Kids are still doing schooling for an hour a day in the car whilst they are travelling.
They spent their days in Cornwall moaning, going to the cinema and soft play and more or less said they hated it. They loved Blackpool because Sarah bought Mila yet more clothes, they ate icecream and donuts.
Ended up on a site in Loch Lomond, the girls were paddleboarding with all 3 of them on one board and no life jackets. A Gentleman from Calamity Kyacking had people raising concerns about the safety of the girls as the Loch is very deep. Mr Kyack visited the campsite and along with the manager spoke to creepy about making sure the girls were safe in the water. He was greeted with creepy shouting over him. Creepy stated it was trolls as they are very famous on line. Creepy and lazy hid in the trees to bring us a vlog to state they are taking a break from youtube (hooray) and encouraged the ifam to troll this man's business page with bad reviews. They are fed up of trolls themselves as they are stalked in their home and followed wherever they go, but anyway it's OK for their ifam to troll this man and bloody hell they have. Apart from that same shitshow different day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Ok so why exactly are the ingrams hoping to achieve by consulting lawyers? They will get nothing out of it but a bill. No crime was committed, calling someone a fool on video is not libel. The only thing they could possible argue is trespass but they were on private land themselves and the kayak guy was there with permission and announced himself and the reason for being there reasonably enough. Mr Ingram was triggered when the kayak guy said he wasn't famous. That was going too far for Ingram. Everything that has happened since from the Ingram side flows from that one triggering statement. To be challenged on their "fame" is of more importance than making sure their kids are safe. It's really pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Sarah - "I've still had a great day to be honest" :sneaky: yeah right love. you look as miserable as sin and you're fuming!! I can't take you seriously with that ridiculous hair. Get it cut.
Chris, the guy was not aggressive towards you. He spoke to you like you are a bold child, which is exactly what you behave like. An overgrown bold child who is used to behaving how he wants and not being corrected.
Any sane parent wouldn't allow their kids to be exposed and endangered the way you two gobshites did and have done in the past. You shouldn't need a sign up to tell you, it's common sense, and stop making out that if there were signs you would have paid any attention to them. you two never pay attention to signs or rules. you have proved that over and over again.
Sarah making out that she hasn't read the comments on the guys FB page, nor has she watched the videos that were posted :rolleyes: the lies just kept on coming.
Chris, if the allegations are "malicious made up rubbish", why haven't you taken anyone to court for defamation :unsure: that's what anyone else would do, especially as these allegations have affected your livelihood, your kids, your marriage and your reputation. instead you spent thousands on levi letters, not the actions of an innocent man. I can imagine it's really difficult seeing all these things said about you every day, so why have you not done anything to address it?
As for you being "a normal hard working dad", where do you work? cos you seem to be at home all the time faffing around with window cleaners and gadgets. you wouldn't know hard work if it bit you on the arse.
I'm not obsessed with you and what you do. I don't even watch other family vloggers. you two are like some kind of specimen that people are fascinated by and want to see what happens next. you are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I have a haircut in half an hour, but don't know if I can make it, with this speed this thread will be on page 49 by the time I'm home again.
New thread, time for the obligatory Hi Steve, your son is an ugly peace of lying tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just snooping around TikTok and found a video Creepy made at the end of March, threatening to “out all the haterzzz”. Took a few screen shots of his replies 😳😳😳
85322CE2-4232-42B8-8C77-E39A4D52C8E6.png
0B870E97-18BC-4BDF-8E13-EFD995581663.png
1E3C0B7A-79D1-49FC-8340-785FFE5E893E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I am gonna miss their vlog tonight lol, unless we get another rant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , How many days do we reckon they will take off?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've reported the Ingham's vlog as harassment and bullying. Timestamped when they put up the details of CK website (0:52) and said they did it with the deliberate intention of encouraging their subs to target the company.

I mentioned the fake reviews being left and the death threat (tommy gun comment) as a result of the vlog.

I also mentioned that the Inghams have said they are taking legal action therefore the vlog should not have been put up in the first place.

I'd encourage as many people as possible to report the vlog :)

• Heart
Reactions: 106
They will put a vlog up on the day they leave where they are staying I think. So the weekend at the latest.

Reactions: 18
Neither of them do actual work so they won’t be gone long; they have to pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.