The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now. We’re going to get creepy with his poor me face on. “My poor poor pregnant wife. The stress Is too much so we’re taking a day off vlogging so tattle don’t recognise the coffee table and send the nasty troll man around to force us to put life jackets on the children.” While sarah tries to force out a dry tear and goes into a full bulging eye rant about people having no lives and they‘re only being targeted for their hard work and loving life. 🙄🙄
I snorted, coughed and a small fart came out 😂😂😂😂 bulging eye rant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
idc if it gives them views but we need people to dislike that video straight away wonder if there’s a way of letting tiktok know

Reactions: 19
People that know where you are staying are not weirdos! ! YOU are the weirdo for sharing every single detail of your kids daily life!!

What you do is NOT a job! NOT NORMAL! NOT making memories!!

What is is......WRONG!!! MONEY MAKING SELLING YOUR CHILDREN CHILDHOOD FOR MONEY! !!!!

And for your children's sake. Turn the caerma off enjoy some private family time, go home have your baby, enjoy the newborn bubble. But they won't as they love playing the victim! ! !

Today in that caravan must have been horrible for the kids listening to everything going on and the poison their parents where saying!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The old impersonating thing, eh?

Sarah, pot meet kettle Chris Ingram

"I play guitar in my alternative punk rock band the adventure, aiming to be the next Tom Delonge! Am also training to be a commercial pilot, my life is very much young hollywood"

K, babe xx

Screenshot 2021-06-21 21.14.29.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I want to go sleep but also want to see the tit show of this ranty vlog lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just catching up, but if they think the kayak guy was rude, I think they need to go back to pylon palace and stay there. The bloke was fine and it was Chris who became rude saying “you banged on my door and we’re famous!”
What a pair of idiots the have shown themselves to be.

Reactions: 32
After the lastest rant, what's the betting the girls will be out on water now with life jackets attached to the SUP boards but not actually wearing them :cautious:
The byelaws literally say they should be worn. There's a post on the park's FB page saying lifejackets/buoyancy aids should be worn. She is either too stupid to understand what they said to her, or she is lying about speaking to anyone.

Reactions: 25
Omg now they are getting their solicitor onto the kayak bloke with the campsite manager as a witness to his aggressive nature duck OFF
Oh and it’s all down to trolls not them being incompetent and they never realised they needed life jackets
And they’ve never been spoken to like that 🙄
She’s raging
They are a bleeping disgrace. The audacity to attack a man who actually decided to do something important with his life (campaigning for water safety), a man who has seen many parents in anguish over the drowned bodies of their children.

I absolutely hate them, and I have no sympathy whatsoever. I hope they get prosecuted and that this makes national news. What have you two ever done that holds a candle to this guy? You self-absorbed sorry excuses for parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Don't know if I've got time to go out and get popcorn so it'll be a bag of crisps for me and the wine is chilling.

Happy Monday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They will probably gets the girls upset and Jace and film them crying with Esmes birthday ruined the cake smashed and blame it on tattle
Jace dropped the cake upside down anyway in the vlog the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, let's break down the lying piece of tit chav's Instagram stories shall we 🙂

- "There's too many freaks out there that can tell where we're staying by the wallpaper." Us Tattlers should work at MI5, to be fair. But you don't make it difficult enough for us hun 😉 speaking of freaks though...

- So a man that has saved countless lives is a "nobody". Giving me throwback vibes to when Creepy called Asda workers "fools" during lockdown last year.

- Impersonating being somebody that he's not? He clearly wasn't impersonating anyone. He clearly states his name is Paul. If I can direct your attention to this review on his Facebook page from the 13th June. One week ago. Before you'd even blown up your SUP boards... You will see he is in fact called Paul. He also handed you his business card, which looked very similar to his business logo on Facebook.

Screenshot_20210621_205856.jpg

- Sounds like the owner of the caravan site palmed you off onto someone else. Surely the owner, who knocked on your caravan door with this man, is the one you should be making a complaint about as he was the one that allowed the man on the camp site to talk to you?

- Not everyone is a troll, Lazy 🤣 scroll through his Facebook page and see him actively campaigning for safety. You're not bleeping special. You were just another lot on the long list of twats. You just happened to upload your child endangerment to thousands of people online.

- He's broken no laws. He didn't pretend to be anyone. Stop lying.

- Nothing will happen with this investigation. You were in the wrong. He told you that you were in the wrong. You got pissy about it. End of.

- He's not broken "filming without permission" laws. Total bullshit right there.

- Putting up pictures of your children isn't allowed? He's sharing screenshots of your public YouTube video. So again... Bullshit.

- Again, he didn't impersonate anyone.

- You're on about seeing a massive amount of messages about people not knowing about wearing life jackets (it's common bleeping sense), but didn't manage to see all the vlog comments about wearing them? Funny that.

- Still can't accept the fact that they were wrong and put their children, themselves and their unborn baby in danger. Just say sorry. It's not hard.

- He didn't speak to you badly. Your husband and you shouting in the background... You two were in the wrong.

- We'Re FaMoUs! Lazy, your husband eye fucks himself in the camera all the time. Of course he meant it in that way. So many excuses for poor behaviour.

- And now we wait patiently for the rant to upload on Facebook where Creepy will be like...

"My poor poor pregnant wife! My children shouldn't have had to hear that DESGOOSTING man shouting at me. Boohoo. Boohoo. We don't actually give a tit about our children's safety. We're famous. Stalkers. Trolls. Harassed. Haters. We don't feel safe. DM me if you're 19 and under."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Okay Tattle, I've started the popcorn for us, any requests for drinks? Tonights video's going to be brilliant and defo go down in Tattle history!
You know what I don't drink...but this is too good to pass up sober, I'll go for some tequilla rose please, I'll bring all the orange twirls.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there anyone else who can’t watch the video due to it making them cringe? I can’t deal with the confrontation lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet they are shopping for another main present for Esme and making her re-film her birthday vlog, cause they can't give her an inflatable flamingo to go on the lake with after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.