The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kicker is that even if he doesn’t think his kids will drown, he continues to ask what the issue is even after he’s told it’s a bylaw. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just think Chris, how differently this could’ve gone for you if you’d just said “Oh super sorry we had no idea. We’ll buy them some ASAP. Thanks for informing us.”
Exactly he could have played it so differently but no 😐

Reactions: 10
I can’t do this Chris I just want to get home to b&m and the white rose where people know were famous 😂😂

021FD358-CC82-4703-BA5A-04A5117F4054.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
It’d be a nice touch if they donated any profit they made from tonight’s blog to the volunteer Rangers of Loch Lomond (the real ones), to go some way towards covering the costs of the ‘investigation’ into their hurt pride.
That gentleman has probably saved many lives but also recovered adult and children’s bodies from that Loch and they are disrespecting him like this.
I truly hope none of their IFam decide to go swimming in lakes or rivers without life jackets because their beloved Ingham family have said it’s okay to.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've not caught up but just seen latest rant! Now she's calling us freaks and him a troll and lier and had the loch rangers on there side! She still doesn't get it!! There's no hate just people worried about her kids and still they are clearly not! I think I need to step away! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I don’t think there will be a vlog tonight, Lazy is too red in the face and Creepy will be busy cleaning coffee off the ceiling. They’ll sulk and then a rant will come tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay Tattle, I've started the popcorn for us, any requests for drinks? Tonights video's going to be brilliant and defo go down in Tattle history!
I’m normally teetotal, but it feels like a special occasion, so I will have a tequila. As long as you’ve got a lemon, I have a feeling there’s going to be no shortage of salt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you know the sad thing?
They’ll get away with it again. It’s like that idiot Rebekah Vardy, she was up the duff so had every twit and their dog saying to leave her alone.

Reactions: 23
All this has shown is the true colours of the Ingham parents. They believe to be above the law, untouchable and people who can do no wrong because they are “famous” ( cough cough) . Well nobody is above the law the man was ensuring their children’s safety ( someone has to do it! )politely and he didn’t have a clue who Chris Ingham was and probably isn’t the slightest bit bothered or interested in who they are. They are so entitled it’s shocking

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I haven't looked at the stories or anything but reading your guys comments here, their attitudes are shocking. The way Sarah is acting. She justifies everything said on here with the way they're carrying on.
Acting like the guy is a nobody and they're so high and mighty. Shocking.

Least he's concerned about their children's safety. It's absolutely shocking.
They're digging themselves into a deep hole.
I'm just so shocked.

I can imagine how pissed off Chris is at the moment and I'm just thinking of their poor children

• Sad
Reactions: 26
June/July 2018: The official downfall of their channel as Chris is exposed as a groomer

June/July 2019: Leaves baby on his own whilst they go for a paddle (on holiday)

June/July 2020: The whole Scotland 1.0 drama (will edit once i remember what it was)

June/July 2021: LifeJacketGate (Scotland 2.0) They have a different problematic thing the same time EVERY year how are they still allowed to have a platform

• Heart
  • Haha
She keeps saying there was more to the conversation that wasn't uploaded, as if he was mega rude off video. But we saw the guy approach, the whole chat, then he left. Then we saw Chris approach him, the whole 2nd conversation, then he left in his car. So when was this mystery (pretend) bit of chat that has been left out?

Reactions: 44
I haven't looked at the stories or anything but reading your guys comments here, their attitudes are shocking. The way Sarah is acting. She justifies everything said on here with the way they're carrying on.
Acting like the guy is a nobody and they're so high and mighty. Shocking.

Least he's concerned about their children's safety. It's absolutely shocking.
They're digging themselves into a deep hole.
I'm just so shocked.

I can imagine how pissed off Chris is at the moment and I'm just thinking of their poor children
I have a feeling when she’s ‘addressing’ people’s comments, what she means is what she’s read here!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m calling it now. We’re going to get creepy with his poor me face on. “My poor poor pregnant wife. The stress Is too much so we’re taking a day off vlogging so tattle don’t recognise the coffee table and send the nasty troll man around to force us to put life jackets on the children.” While sarah tries to force out a dry tear and goes into a full bulging eye rant about people having no lives and they‘re only being targeted for their hard work and loving life. 🙄🙄
They love the victim card so much that I think they might use this as an opportunity to weep about how Esme's surprise birthday, which has been planned for eleventy billion years, has now been ruined by "trolls"... God does anyone else hate the word "trolls" as much as I do!?? It gives me the same childish toddler vibes as "well you're not my best friend anymore!" 🤦‍♀️ That word is just so nursery level... anyway, went off course there :ROFLMAO: I think they're going to make out like Esme's birthday has now been ruined and everyone will rally around them and send them extra gifts in the mail... in 3...2...1...

Reactions: 31
Just feel for the kids in this! I remember staying in the same hotel room as my family when i was 14 (way cheaper to do that than separate rooms) and i hated it got no privacy whatsoever, that was for two nights! How they cope with weeks on end with parents like chris and sarah i’ll never know

So we are waiting for a damage control vlog what's the betting its on water safety? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If there is one thing Lazy doesn't like (apart from ice cream and sugar) it's people not looking into the lense when they record themselves.
Cue her ham hock of a face on Instagram and her piggy eyes darting all over the place. Wouldn't be telling porkies would you Lazy?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.