The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first there are rowdy kids on the park and now she's never met someone as rude and aggressive as kayak guy...
I thought they watch their own vlogs, do they really not see themselves?
that guy was nothing but polite. He just stepped on Creepy's ego a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I've tried to send the instagram video to Mr kayak but you can't attach to facebook messenger .

Reactions: 6
I have never seen her so flustered before as she is on her Instagram at the moment. She’s bright red, tripping over her words, the stories are cutting off in random places, her hands and eyes are flying everywhere. At the end it’s like she’s near tears!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Mr Kayak will be quaking in his life vest (he won't) they've got their lawyers onto him already 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As if they've been in touch with their lawyer about this! I want to know how the hell they can say Mr kayak was rude?!
Lawyer? Because a guy who patrols the water and safety came to tell them they were being unsafe. I thought the site manager was with him and the one know knocked on the door. They love throwing their weight around with their follower numbers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Another point she said thank you to everyone who made us aware of the dangers but that was on the firstvlog yet they continued the second day and ignored everyone.

Reactions: 30
Don't worry, folks. Levi is on the case 😂 Mr Kayak wasn't rude at all. Slightly abrupt at most, but surely that's understandable given the dangerous behaviour we all witnessed. Creepy was the one who was incredibly rude.

I want to know what the campsite and the manager have to say on the matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok I watched them through an anonymous website.
She’s SO embarrassed by the other guys behavior? Clearly she hasn’t seen the videos lol

Reactions: 24
SO their lawyer has been dug out again and the owner of the camp site along with everyone else in the whole wide world with the exception of the TROLLS are on the Ingham side .... Yip I totally believe that, she would be an excellent wife for Donald Trump he can spin a lie almost as good as she can and that's saying something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Really struggle to understand how little care these fools have for the safety and wellbeing of their children. How pathetic must they look going to a lawyer with their compo sad faces on all "wah wah this man told us off because we put our children's lives at risk :mad:"

Reactions: 22
I swear the Inghams always ruin my plans. Was hoping to sit down and binge Emmerdale this afternoon but nope, I have 10 pages Tattle to catch up on.

I'm so glad these imbeciles have been confronted about their actions. You're 85% more likely to drown without a life jacket. Doesn't matter whether you're an expert swimmer or not; it can take something like getting tangled in weeds and panicking. It takes less than 30 seconds to drown and I doubt Creepy the wimp would reach any of the girls in that time. A girl at my school drowned in calm water several years ago, she was a strong swimmer but that doesn't matter in open water.

The way he spoke to those men was completely unacceptable. They were being nothing but kid and reasonable but he started mouthing off about being famous in the gangsta voice of his. Famous for the wrong reasons. As soon as they aid he wasn't famous he started getting overly defensive.

"Why's that an issue?" Seriously? Seriously? Oh my god!!! Absolute fool.

"Doesn't matter, they're teenagers" Esme is 12 and NOT a teenager. Isla is 9 and NOT a teenager. Jace is 2 and definitely NOT a teenager. Being a teenager is no excuse not to wear a life jacket. I imagine that teenagers are among the most common groups to drown, along with the elderly.

The fact the vlogs have been taken down is VERY telling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Omg I’ve just watched the videos - bloody brilliant
His response we are famous WTAF

this could send big Sarah into early labour

chris Attitude absolutely stinks - they are teenagers eh no they aren’t one is but the rest aren’t

All he needed to say was thanks for your advice but instead he once again acted like a total Fanny
Don't no what the best bit is 😂 not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous 😂 or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on 😂 or the fact the guy called him a fool 😂😂
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE 😂 and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous 😂😂
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up 🤦‍♀️
Where is this video where can I watch it?

Reactions: 2
Lol GUYS the man was SOOOOOO rude he even went as far to say we are NOT famous!!! OH EM GEE can you believe it!! She’s literally like a dictator rallying her troops for war to go and attack

how do these people have a platform

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lawyer? Because a guy who patrols the water and safety came to tell them they were being unsafe. I thought the site manager was with him and the one know knocked on the door. They love throwing their weight around with their follower numbers
Well if they take legal action then legal action can be taken against them for breaking a bylaw and putting their children in danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If anyone tries to warn me about how to keep my kids safe in future, I'm going to make sure to contact my lawyer against them! Thanks for influencing me, Lazy.

Creepy an hour ago: "Sup Mr Levi, there's a bad man saying I'm not famous, can we sue him?"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
lol at them thinking that the guy was rude. He wasn’t rude at all, he was just firm and strict and informing them about the dangers. That’s not rude.

Reactions: 40
Another point she said thank you to everyone who made us aware of the dangers but that was on the firstvlog yet they continued the second day and ignored everyone.
And on the Island of Portugal they were warned and chose to ignore. I think they're worried about the backlash more than they're letting on

I hope the papers are made aware and Creepy goes viral. Mr Kayak was looking out for the children, if he didn't, those videos would still be up and the kids would be out on the Loch again without life jackets

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.