Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hils

VIP Member
Ingram holidays are the gift that keeps on giving.

What's everyone's bets for tonight's vlog?
a) Upload Esme's birthday vlog with comments on and pretend nothing has happened
b) Upload the birthday vlog with comments off
c) No vlog
d) Rant

I think b is most likely.
Yes I think it will be b aswell, not sure whether comments will be turned off though

Reactions: 7

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
the posts Sarah put up on her Instagram, calling him out for trying to act a “big man” “hypocritical, unprofessional”, it sounds very like Chris. Could be him on her isn’t a, Britney Spears situation here 😂
It's definitely her. Vile cow.

Reactions: 7

Otterwise

VIP Member
Sarah really needs to get into politics, she can spin a story more than Boris, Dominic Cummings and good old Alistair Campbell the original Government Spin doctor.
Every single time they get caught out, she manages to present them as the victims.
I said the same 🤣 it's taking me ages to go through the comments, just saw yours. x

Reactions: 6

lupanda

Tried to find her Instagram but I can’t so I must be blocked. Can’t remember ever commenting on her Instagram 🤣

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I've tried to send the instagram video to Mr kayak but you can't attach to facebook messenger .

memoii11

VIP Member
Did someone say there was more video on twitter? I can't find anything 😭 I've got my Popcorn 🍿 ready