Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have never seen her so flustered before as she is on her Instagram at the moment. She’s bright red, tripping over her words, the stories are cutting off in random places, her hands and eyes are flying everywhere. At the end it’s like she’s near tears!
Why can’t I see her Insta? Must be banned

Reactions: 4

Shi*sandgigs

Poor Esme what a great birthday she must be having.
I'm still crying over the 'we're famous' 'no you're not'
Also guys we need to slow down a bit the igrams are still recovering from the shell shock of us Scots not caring about how 'famous' they are

Most people would be like 'okay I am so sorry, I didn't realise how dangerous it could be. Thank you for informing me, I'll make sure to get the life jackets for the next time they go on the water. I am so glad something bad didn't happen:
What have I missed!???

what I think

If people leave them bad reviews, they will get them removed saying it's trolls and haters. They need reporting and taken off the internet. They say they are victims of trolling and it's not nice, yet, they are on video encouraging people to troll this man and his business. They are filtering comments too as I left one saying they should be ashamed of themselves telling their fans to troll. I've reported the video but I doubt anything will be done and my comment has been removed. Is there another way to contact YouTube?
You can contact them through Twitter

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Don't no what the best bit is 😂 not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous 😂 or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on 😂 or the fact the guy called him a fool 😂😂
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE 😂 and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous 😂😂
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up 🤦‍♀️
Kim think I’ve I’m missed something what is this about a video of creepy

Reactions: 2