The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all just brilliant! They tell so many lies and are too thick to remember them.

Reactions: 25
Ha, they must have the busiest Lawyer in YouTube..!

I’m confused though. She’s says Mr Kayak was really rude (rudest person she’s ever come across apparently!), but then says she didn’t actually know what the conversation went like. So…how do you know he was rude if you couldn’t hear him?
If you’re going to lie, do it better my dear.
Yes I spotted this! She contradicts herself so much!

Reactions: 19
What is the allegation? Guy knocked on their caravan door and had a conversation with them. Chris then followed him back to his car. Hardly crime of the century is it.

she’s also saying they didn’t realise and now they do. Yet she replied to someone lying about it not being cold (Isla said she had brain freeze) and how they were never off the shoreline (vlog footage and Chris saying they looked miles away proves otherwise)

just own up, learn from it and move on.Trolls and haters but they don’t want your kids in danger, okay then

Reactions: 41
I just need to get this out after seeing a double tantrum today from both Ingram's, Chris and Sarah, youre both sour smelly twats, sad sack of shits.
Ah that feels better, I love being a troll 👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What arrogant self entitled pair of t**ts they both are. Back to blaming the trolls. They are so f*****g up themselves it’s unbelievable 😡😡😡. The kayaking man was not in the least bit rude. They truly believe that they are that famous they are untouchable. They but their children’s lives at risk and it’s always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 33
That's why they have deleted the vlogs because they was aware of the dan gers because about 300 people repeated it to them in comments hopefully their are screen shots on here because that is a lie . That will stand up in court .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So it looks like Mr Kayak will be getting a Levi letter. I can only assume that he'll be joining us in Switzerland.

Can I suggest we all form an orderly cue to shake his hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Trying to justify it on insta saying thier no signs up and people dont just know lochs are dangerous.

Sorry but you can see how big the place is,of course its going to be deel! Signs or not its called being a responsible adult which neither of them are.

Reactions: 17
Who's parents has spare room in their basement for Mr.Kayak, he will be needing somewhere to go as he is officially a troll hating on the famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely her lies about the children only paddling would count against her in a court room? She will be proven to be untrustworthy.

That campsite owner won't be doing himself any favours if he backs the Inghams up against a local business owner. Kayak man seems to be well regarded in the local area for all the eco-friendly work keeping the lochs and rivers clean.

I will 100% donate to a Go Fund Me for any legal costs he might incur.

Sarah Ingham you are a lying cow who did NO research of your own about the open water you were letting your children out and about on. That's YOUR fault, not anyone else's you horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So it looks like Mr Kayak will be getting a Levi letter. I can only assume that he'll be joining us in Switzerland.

Can I suggest we all form an orderly cue to shake his hand.
Come on kayak Man, there's plenty of room on the Switzerland basements for you to join

Reactions: 19
She's said I hope you're all having a lovely day, yes lazy, I'm having a fan bloody tastic day today. Are you? How's Chris? Enjoying your relaxing break? Hope you haven't run out of coffee? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He
lol at them thinking that the guy was rude. He wasn’t rude at all, he was just firm and strict and informing them about the dangers. That’s not rude.
Hes bleeping Scottish that’s how everyone talks daft arse Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
whats the name of the kayakin company maybe he needs a little heads up they are gunning for him

She's said I hope you're all having a lovely day, yes lazy, I'm having a fan bloody tastic day today. Are you? How's Chris? Enjoying your relaxing break? Hope you haven't run out of coffee? 🤣
Hope he doesn’t run outta fat coke

bet that was scoffed pronto all the cans at the caravan door

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going on like it’s someone else’s fault. No one else bought those paddle boards without safety equipment or lessons, or sent the kids out on them both in the sea and now on more than one occasion the lochs

you can’t go to Dubai and break the law and then plead dumb just because you didn’t know. That’s not how life works, it’s your job to find out before you do it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.