The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone ask mr kayak if mr Ingram does indeed smell as bad as he looks?

Reactions: 50
I’m so worried for those children for every single reason. Please take your channel down and use the money to make your children’s lives ok again. You all need counselling and some stability and then back in education when this has died down. For the sake of your children, get help.

Reactions: 44
Trying to catch up and knowing there are more videos to watch whilst my mum is on the phone, baby wants feeding and then someone at the door talking to me about I have no idea what (it wasn't about buoyancy aids).

Reactions: 31
And the clips from yesterdays now deleted vlog in the water are here:

Reactions: 37
What a way to start the week!
Mr Kayak is an absolute legend So glad this was recorded. The arrogance of Creepy is absolutely astounding. What a narcissistic argumentative asshole. He truly believes being 'famous' trumps everything. Even his kids safety.
Oh and he needs to get a refund on his peachy bum tik tok leggings, something more industrial strength is needed for his womanly thighs and gut.

Reactions: 52
I have a question
Why was Mr Ingram squatting the whole time in the first video, was he taking a shit?

Reactions: 46
15 minutes ago mr kayak legend said to someone "wait until you see the next video"

Reactions: 39
He’s at least a c cup as well, he could do with getting properly bra fitted for those moobs

Reactions: 24
Omg I’ve just watched the videos - bloody brilliant
His response we are famous WTAF

this could send big Sarah into early labour

chris Attitude absolutely stinks - they are teenagers eh no they aren’t one is but the rest aren’t

All he needed to say was thanks for your advice but instead he once again acted like a total Fanny

Reactions: 38
Don't no what the best bit is not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on or the fact the guy called him a fool
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up

Reactions: 39
A tea,time rant no vlog tommreo or a,sumber mood opening, amount comments saying there car and van they won't be able to hide x

Reactions: 16
for the person doing the daily count. If there is no vlog tomorrow (probably want be any today either) "early morning" wakeupcall grey beanie.

Reactions: 16
His moobs were out in full force too.

Reactions: 29
Glad the evidence is on here. Do we recon they will re edit the vlogs or just leave them off

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.