Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
gosh shes so uneducated it hurts me to read this
Guarantee one of those 56 votes for sarah earlier was jane ingham. Imagine her being your daughter in law.

any decent influencer wouldn’t be touching this topic with a barge pole despite their opinion on it, but motor mouth can’t help herself

is she so thick shes forgotten that she basically sold herself to be a lab rat at one point?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

PeachyJam

They've gone to Scotland, my heart goes out to you guys in Scotland at this sad time to have to endure these lot :cry:

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 17.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

garyowen7

Beanie update:

I apologise in advance, but I thought I'd go back to the start of 2021 to see what Creepy's beanie habits are for the year so far (you're welcome, I think).

So going from most recent to January 1, Creepy has done:

Grey: 117
Black: 31
AWOL: 11
Grey + Black: 3
DSB: 1
Other colours: 0
Without: 0

AWOL = Didn't appear on screen at all
DSB = Didn't Show Beanie (appeared on screen but cropped out the beanie/head)
Grey + Black = He wore both beanies in the same vlog.

So, he's only ever worn black or grey, but grey is clearly the beanie of choice (he says he has 3 of them, but until I see them all on screen together, I don't believe him). He strangely started the year wearing black a lot but then seemingly lost it. And he often chooses to not vlog at all or not put himself in the vlog (his family don't get that choice). Or he's off shagging about, of course.

He's not shown his hair once this year. I wonder if any of his family ever see him without a beanie anymore?

• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey – Beanie watch begins
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey + Black
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• DSB
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey + Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• AWOL
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• AWOL
• Grey + Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey

As for today, he's continuing the black regime, as if to prove a point. Have you ever seen such a smug twat considering how shite and stressful their life is? Also, beanie in the loch!

Screenshot 2021-06-19 22.41.13.png
Screenshot 2021-06-19 22.42.05.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
I feel for all our scottish tattlers. Hope it rains all the time they stay there, so maybe they leave early or they stay at their caravan non stop so you don't have to see them.

Tattle weather update for The Ingham Family Travels' awesome adventures: :ROFLMAO: 🍿🤦‍♀️:m

Screenshot 2021-06-18 17.42.07.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Guarantee one of those 56 votes for sarah earlier was jane ingham. Imagine her being your daughter in law.

any decent influencer wouldn’t be touching this topic with a barge pole despite their opinion on it, but motor mouth can’t help herself

is she so thick shes forgotten that she basically sold herself to be a lab rat at one point?
She is actually that thick. I'm all for healthy debate, goodness knows, there are many opinions in my family and friendship circle regarding this topic. I've had multiple pulmonary embolisms, will never be off Rivaroxiban and know what it feels like not to get enough oxygen into my lungs. Fully vaccinated (AZ) too, but I have surgery soon and the fear of contracting Covid and being on a ventilator again outweighs the negatives for me.

Not saying Jane is a saint, but Lazy is very bitchy. I was raised to be respectful to my elders. She can still argue her point without being so rude to her mother in law.

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Surely her not getting her midwife checkups etc is classed as some sort of neglect? I bet because she's gone somewhat private she thinks she is above the law and they won't say anything about it
Actively avoiding schools, GPs, education authorities and other official areas is a red flag for neglect

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I hope she does give birth on the road, and I hope it does attract attention to them again. It would be an unmitigated disaster. Like everything else since he got caught, it won’t turn out like she planned.

I think sometimes she forgets that she’s still married to an infamous child sex pest.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

skyelau

VIP Member
OMG at the no lifejackets, you can be the strongest swimmer in the world but couple that with cold dark water, which Isobelle obviously has a fear of and its an accident waiting to happen - can't believe they think its ok

• Angry
Reactions: 55

Clairer86

VIP Member
Oh my god, they are fucking awful parents. I know we all take the piss out of them, but in all seriousness they must be among the worst parents out there... and all in the name of 'content'. It absolutely disgusts me- the level and severity of neglect and emotional harm the girls and Jace go through on a daily basis blows me away. And i say that as a Child Protection Social Worker, who on several occasions i have contacted Bradford SS myself. I am very proud of my profession, the reasons why i went into the profession and the job i do, But i understand why people dont like us. But right now, i am just as confused and outraged as everyone else regarding why the neglect and harm is so well evidenced (on the vlogs) and nothing appears to have been done. I said in the past that i didnt think they would tell anyone if they did have a social worker, but now i think Lazy wouldnt be able to help herself- the gobby twat, and she would no doubt post rubbish articles from the Daily Fail about how evil we all are and how we get bonus's and target blonde hair/blue eyes kids. I absolutely fucking hate Creepy and Lazy. I wish i could take Issy for the weekend and help her with her confidence and self worth. It breaks my heart and imo they are a serious case review just waiting to happen.

• Heart

Pugsworth

Well actually the parents don't get to decide if their kids get to wear lifejackets or not. Its a bylaw of using the loch's so they should insist! or not use the lochs! simple as.

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Hahahahahafuckinghahaha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh to be a fly on that Fila! 👀 😭😭🤣🤣

“We ARE Famous!!” 🤣 Infamous creepy! The word is Infamous! and Sarah shouting from the background. 🤣🤣🤣

Sarah‘s probably sulking in the van now because they didn’t get free Life jackets and creepy will be editing any Loch footage off tonights vlog. 🙄

The people who just confronted Chris are professionals who know the Loch. They have to rescue the children that parents like chris and Sarah, put at risk. Chris’ only response to these men advising him to keep his children safe on the water, is to threaten them with social media and scream that he’s famous. They really are blinded by their own egos! They never see their faults. They put the girls at risk but it will be the haters fault for pointing out they need to wear Life jackets. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Zimmy

This thread is moving so fast I’m on page 20-something. Here’s an entry though for the next thread title:

#172 Row your board, row your board gently ‘cross the loch. Your parents don’t give a flying frick if you drown or die of shock 🎶

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She's calling it Maxxine because I believe Facebook are removing or putting "false information" warnings on vaccine posts that are bullshit. She's trying to avoid her posts being removed.
She’s clearly having a fantastic holiday as usual with her sausage fingers going ten to the dozen spouting nonsense about two year olds dying. Have 2 year olds even been given a vaccine yet? I’ve not seen any