Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Go on then Mr Ingram, take it to social media. I think you're the one who would regret it not Mr Kayak. The evidence is all there so you and your little kiddie ifam can argue all you want. Mr Kayak man is a legend, you're just a bell end.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

BlahBlahBlah

This poor excuse of a mother is despicable - has she heard of Sarah Payne???!!!??? Esme returns from the park and this excuse of a mother declares that Isla has gone to the park to join her- Esme says she hasn’t seen her - Sarah caggles and says she’ll turn up and come home!!! OMG this is disgusting.

• Wow

Zade

This just goes to show that you should keep reporting everything you can to everyone you can think of even if you don't feel like anything is happening, this guy is amazing and when you read about him having to deal with the bodies of children who have died you can see why he is so passionate about safety

• Sad
Creepy is such a peculiar little man!! Mr Kayak not rude at all but comes across as being very experienced in talking to complete, oblivious idiots! And a good job he does too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Abbvay

VIP Member
I feel for Jace with driving around every day and him feeling sick. Instead of them all sitting around waiting for the car seat cover to dry so they could go to the supermarket, why didn't just one of them go? If my child had thrown up in the car I wouldn't then put them back in the car just so the entire family can go to the shop when both parents are around.

Who would let a 2 year old walk around carrying a birthday cake in the box and then laugh when he dropped it?

Surely they can't have many presents, where have they possibly kept them in the caravan that she hasn't seen them anyway?

Genius Chris thinks that Esme being born at 6lb 14 and Isla at 6lb 15 makes Esme a whole pound less. If he's the maths expert in the family then god help the rest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Every. Single. Holiday. Without fail. The Ingham's fuck it up.

Let's hope one of the papers gets wind of the new video and really outs for them for the pieces of work they really are.

Just incase you missed it.... Were Famous 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Abbvay

VIP Member
Sarah is wasted on educating the kids she needs to get herself straight to the top of science. And what the fuck is a ‘Maxxine’
She seems very angry at Maxxine, hope poor Maxxine isn't who Creepy went to see on his "skating" trip in Cornwall.

• Haha

Boyz3kids

The way Chris was encouraging Esme to swim back to Isabelle today there are no words,totally irresponsible of him. Mr and Mrs Ingham buy life jackets for your children's safety. I've also noticed how Chris was like a giddy school child in todays vlog compared to when he was in Blackpool. He is definitely not comfortable around people. He is really isolating his children slowly but surely from everyone. Sarah get yourself home and get yourself properly checked over. I have never ever ever heard of a pregnant woman taking it upon herself to medically check herself with urine strips and blood pressure monitor. I wonder what her midwife thinks of this. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry

memoii11

VIP Member
I just got a new oven. I'm going to go and turn it on and put my head in it. Well, there's no signs telling me not to, so it's fine, right?!

• Haha
This is brilliant!! 😂🤣 I love the Calamity Kayaking guy “you’re not famous!!!”, nobody needs to hear this more than the Inghams!! Bloody Marvellous work Tattlers, I take my hat off to you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

memoii11

VIP Member
Lol at lazy saying people need to wake up. You're the one that needs to wake up. YOUR HUSBAND CHEATS ON YOU AND IS A GROOMING TWAT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Look I’m all for people having choice when it comes to taking/not taking the vaccine but not sure why Sarah is so vocal about the dangers of it/what we don’t know long term when she literally used to take part in medical trials.

Bet if they announced a cash bonus for taking the AZ jab, Sarah would be first in the queue.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I watched tonight‘s vlog through my fingers after last nights. I actually felt sick. She was lying, relaxing on a bed while her two kids were in the middle of a loch, unattended, without a life jacket on. She‘s got something missing if she can relax with that going on. Then Creepy was encouraging Esme and Isla to jump in. Wtaf? They we’re both dressed as if they were swimming in the Med not open water swimming in Scotland.

I’m going to send the links of the videos to social services. They‘ve put their children in serious danger this weekend. She‘s not attended for ante natal care. It’s about time someone knocked on their door.

• Heart
im really concerned about the amount of times that Lazy is putting her eldest down.. she seem to get a kick out of it and takes every oppotunity to do so , doesnt she realise the irrepairable damage she is doing :(

• Sad
  • Heart
The daily mail picked up the story of leaving jace alone on the beach that time
I've emailed the daily mail regarding this, referenced the stories about him grooming and leaving the baby on the beach and suggested they could use them as a reminder of what not to do on the water, with some ideas of how to actually keep safe in the water as it's summer and lots more people are out and about. Fingers crossed they pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mariemoo43

These anti jabs people piss me right off.

I work for the NHS and I've had mine. The more people that don't have this vaxxine the more people like my other half could have his cancer treatment delayed because of a potential third wave (which is happening)
Also the vast majority being vaccinated will go a long way in protecting those who can't have the vaccine like my other half who is currently too ill to receive his 2nd dose.

I have no time at all for people like lazy. I'm so angry about everything right now

• Heart
  • Angry

kazizzle

VIP Member
I want a live confrontaion video like those pedalo hunters do 😂
🤣 I’m familiar with the guy that runs Calamity Kayaking and he could be the type to do that. He calls out a lot of people about littering in my local area as well.

• Haha

NormaBates

Chatty Member
I’ve only seen one video(where he says they are famous) what happens in the others?
Honestly they are so thick, surely in that situation you would just say ohh I’m sorry I didn’t realise it was a bylaw, we will make sure we use life jackets from now on, thanks for letting me know,
The guy was doing is job, and actually giving a shit about the kids.
Years ago (the 80s) I took my kids away to Spain and this guy used to come around the pool every day and check everybody had sun cream on etc (and try and flog you some too) and one day my son was really burnt. A mixture of it washing off in the pool and me not applying it as much as I should of. Basicaly my kid, so my fault he burnt and the guy gave me a right bollocking in front of loads of other guests. What did I do? Deny all responsibility, say I didn't see any signs telling me to apply suncream? No I said sorry and that I was going to be much better at applying it etc. I felt an an absolute awful mum but it taught me a lesson.

• Heart