Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
3 girls on that sup-board, no life jackets, and none of them strong swimmers - in fact I'd probably go as far as saying that Isla, in my opinion, is only just erring on being water safe in a swimming pool! If, God forbid, something happened and they all ended up in the water and all needed help then who would save them all!?? Sarah, at 34 weeks pregnant trying to swim out in freezing water, would just end up being a 4th person who needed saving (and her baby would be the 5th), leaving Chris to rescue everyone (which he clearly wouldn't be able to do) and then Jace is left completely unattended whilst the chaos unfolds... it's an absolute flaming disgrace that they would put their children at risk like this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Kstep

VIP Member
Can't upload full thing there's another video also 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Zade

Ok so far I have reported it to, loch lomond mountain rescue, loch lomond national park, the ScottishSun and Glasgow Live

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Web30

VIP Member
Calamity Kayaking are ace! Sadly I don't think they'll catch them on the water this early, but a stern warning might make them buy life jackets for next time. We can only hope.

Public figures, for all the wrong reasons...
I want a live confrontaion video like those pedalo hunters do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Love that the guy didn’t even know their name even though they are so famous.
Thread suggestion

#172 The InGRAM family, it’s because we’re famous

• Haha

PeachyJam

Thank you for the title made by @hatetealovewine and suggested by @memoii11 and had the highest likes (I edited in the Hi Steve, can't forget our biggest fan)

Quick summery, feel free to add anymore:
  • Went to Cornwall, didn't do anything and blamed it on the weather.
  • Did a mini tour of UK service station car parks in their caravan and tried to call it wild camping.
  • Went to Blackpool for the day and ate their caravan's weight in sugar.
  • Sarah still refuses to see a midwife and claims that she has the medical equipment from Amazon and knowledge from Dr. Google to help her instead.
  • Chris & Sarah are still proving through every vlog and interaction that they are disgusting people who don't deserve to have these kids.
This beautiful photo from the last thread by @Loulou17 had to make it over here. I think Chris should use it on his next dating profile ;)

Screenshot_20210613_231228.jpeg

P.S here are some keywords for google: The Ingham Family , Baby and me , Sarah Ingham , Chris Ingham , Annoying twats , Greedy shits, Overpriced tat

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
That video is hilarious. He can't take someone telling him he's wrong. "It's because we are famous" almost made me piss myself.

All the cans of coke piled up next to the caravan just added to how ridiculous he looked.

I love how the guy pointed out that under 18 is a child. You should remember that Mr Ingham!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sarah hun, I don’t know why you are getting so pissy about the AZ giving you a blood clot because you my dear are a walking health hazard. You are about 6 stone overweight and that’s before the baby weight! Right now you are a walking health warning for diabetes, DVT’s, heart attack the list goes on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Klh1977

Just saying.....

8 years of infertility treatment, various invasive procedures, counselling to check that we could be suitable patients for our OWN child via IVF and these feckers pump out kid after kid for content....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

I love to read

I have reported this vlog to YT for harmful or dangerous acts. Yoing children watchnthese vlogs and the so called adults in this family are pitting their own children’s lives at risk and potentially others who may try and emulate them. Why in God’s name are they not wearing life jackets. I am so angry I do not know who else to contact. This has got to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Impleo

VIP Member
I don't get why they drive from one end of the UK to the other but only stop in Blackpool? They're so weird! All the beautiful historic places they've driven past (Bath?! I love Bath), what's the bloody point of it?!

Hi Steve 👋 sort your selfish son and his wife out and save your grandchildren, please

• Heart
Reactions: 65

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Fucking vile excuses for parents.
Excuse my language but they can't love their children if they're sending them out on a loch without life jackets. They don't deserve those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the "we would NEVER put our children in any danger" speech.
But, Sarah, you have. YOU HAVE! All of them, and yourselves, frequently. Now go and chew on a vegetarian wasp and think about it.

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Bet you don't like Scotland so much now Creepy, go on, scuttle off home. Mr Kayak, Sir, you are a legend.

• Heart
  • Haha