Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think at the end of the day this really isn’t about pulling the inghams down but about the safety of their kids! Chris always thinks people are out to get him because they’re jealous of how famous he is but what he needs to understand is this guy doesn’t have a clue who he is but just doesn’t want to be pulling 6 bodies out of the water!
Absolutely. It's nothing to do with who they are. And the fact Chris's first response was "its because we're famous" proves they live their life in fear of haters (their interpretation not mine) instead of just taking this guy in good grace and thanking him.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I just skipped like 30 pages just to come and say...

Hahahahahahahahaha "It's because we're famous" 😂

Happy Monday, folks!

Not nice when you get filmed, is it Creepy?? The guy wasn't rude at all. You were. With Lazy chavving it up in the background.

Again.... Hahahahahahaahahahahaha

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Imagine knowing your small child suffers with travel sickness and forcing them on a car journey from the north to Cornwall then to Scotland for literally no benefit or reasons. Imagine giving your child so little respect

• Sad
  • Sick

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Chris is arguing with the expert who is simply telling him that he's putting his kids' lives at risk. This is incredible.

What's the opposite of a Shit Midas list and can Calamity Kayak be the first one on it?
I'm just loving the fact that Calamity Kayak filmed him 😂 after him intruding on so many others for so long, it's so good to see the shoe on the other foot.

Guaranteed he thought these people were from one of the hunting groups on Facebook. His voice when he first opened the door was very telling... Still up to mischief for definite.

• Haha
  • Wow

mmmmomo

VIP Member
anyone else find their response to this all very odd why on earth would you argue with people that are trying to PROTECT your kids??? is your ego really more important than your kids lives :(
perfect example of narcissism it’s worrying

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
Worried about blood clots from a vaccine, but not worried about blood clots from DVT from sitting in a car for hours on end. ...yep makes sense.
Worried about an approved vaccine, but not worried about the health of their unborn child and doesn’t attend midwife appointments, and ignores her weight gain during pregnancy

DayoftheLlamas

I'm also concerned by 'nobody told us about life jackets'. Somebody needs to start a comprehensive list of every single idiotic thing that they shouldn't do before we see Jace riding his Scuttlebug down the middle of the M1 because nobody told Sarah that he shouldn't.

• Haha

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Well in all my wildest dreams of what fuck ups would happen this holiday, that one certainly wasn’t on the list, but it’s better than I could have ever hoped for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he looked like a right gnome in his hat, you could tell he’d chased after the kayak man to try and get him not to post any footage and just ended up making himself look like a dick 🤣🤣🤣 “you’re a fool” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

08smithg

I think at the end of the day this really isn’t about pulling the inghams down but about the safety of their kids! Chris always thinks people are out to get him because they’re jealous of how famous he is but what he needs to understand is this guy doesn’t have a clue who he is but just doesn’t want to be pulling 6 bodies out of the water!

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
SAYING GOODBYE TO ENGLAND..

Driving footage. The Inghams arrive in sunny Scotland (which they say with terrible over the top Scottish accents). Lazy think they'll have better weather in Scotland than they did in summer last year. She's so excited to do this drive. They've stopped at the same services they stopped at last year. They missed the sign last year and had no idea they were in Scotland. Creepy attempts a Scottish accent again and everyone copies him. He remembers going into Burger King toilets last year, hearing Scottish accents and thinking how cool it was. You can tell you're in Scotland because the scenery is stunning everywhere. Lazy asks who in their right mind would drive from Land's End to John O'Groats at 34 weeks pregnant. Creepy says its not been done and when he looks online he hasn't seen any Youtubers do the Nc500 in a caravan. There is a stigma about doing it in a caravan because the roads are tight. Some roads are hairy but they've done the roads and know they're fine with caravans. The roads that are unsuitable for caravans will be avoided. They're doing this man, they're doing a modified version of the NC5 because they want to visit the west coat. They have something cool and extra curricular planned for someone's birthday. Lazy questions the extra curricular bit but he shushes her and says everyone know what he means. We get an unwanted shot of his mouth as he whispers that he means not in the caravan. All the girls say he makes everything so obvious. They're doing something cool outside the caravan for Esme's birthday, then they're doing the west and North Coast before heading home for the baby. Lazy says that will happen if she isn't born in the caravan. Lazy reminds us she has urine sticks and blood pressure machine, which were Ok'd by the private consultant. Really? Funny how you didn't mention that yesterday. Also, she has gone overdue with all her babies and has 6/7 weeks left. They're removing the stigma that the NC5 isn't suitable for a caravan. Lazy is shoving pringles in her gob.

More Scottish scenery. They're heading to Loch Lomond. Drone footage of the loch and parked caravan with what I guess Creepy thinks is Scottish style music. Creepy gets some footage of the loch. The first place they stopped last year was "Loch Lah-mond". Never heard of it. Loch Low-mund on the other hand.... They were parked on the east side when they last came here. He needs to be quiet here but in a few day time they're not going to be in the caravan anymore and until then they're going to be around the Loch and have found the perfect wild camping spot. They're a forest bit and it's reminded Isabelle of a waterfall in the Lake District. Isla says one of the mountains is bigger than Hellvelyn but Creepy says it isn't. Hellvelyn triggers not nice memories for Isabelle; if she could get a helicopter up it would be perfect but not walking. More music and more drone footage.

Creepy feels lucky to be in Scotland. He knew he loved Scotland but last summer took him away and he's dreamed of coming back. He's excited to be back and it's pure magic. He inserts footage from last summer with a voiceover from Lazy about life standing still.

The girls are running back to the caravan and Isabelle says she isn't cut out for running. Creepy and the girls are having an explore whilst Lazy keeps her feet elevated because they're swollen like balloons. She ordered things for Jace at the last caravan site; colour and shape cards, a jigsaw and a spelling game to help him learn his letters. He's started saying that he's so excited. Jace does some jigsaws. Lazy says the pig has a big bum. Much like herself then.

Isabelle loves foresteses. She asks the girls whether it's foresteses and Esme asks if he's insane because it's forest. The girls talk over her 24/7. Isabelle loves forests apart from when Esme puts leaves in her hair and spiders fall down from the trees. The girls always ruin her moment. Lazy and Creepy are making dinner.

They've opened the kitchen area out and there's more space. Caravanning with a toddler is different to caravanning with a baby. For dinner it's a very dry looking pasta with sauce and grated cheese. Jace wipes his face on his top. Lazy is excited to be in Scotland; it's her happy place. If they could pick up their house and move to Scotland they would. Creepy hasn't stopped smiling since he arrived. They had to make it part of their trip before the baby arrives in 6 weeks. They're hoping to get to 41 weeks because that would be cool. The plan was always to drive from Lands End to John O'Groats because they thought it would be a really cool thing to do and experience a a family. They're excited to get out and explore and share every step of the way with us.

End of vlog

Sleeping in a layby alongside the A82? Wow, living the fucking dream.
Screenshot 2021-06-18 180823.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 181026.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 181113.png

Screenshot 2021-06-18 182031.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 182113.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 182131.png

Screenshot 2021-06-18 181405.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 181510.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 182757.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 181823.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 182631.png
Screenshot 2021-06-18 182521.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Thumbnail is a pa3do's paradise.

- So they really did go all the way to Cornwall to do fuck all, just to now go all the way to Scotland. Logical 😂

- Take a shot every time they say "STOONING" on this trip to Scotland.

- Yes, you are crazy doing the NC500 at 34 weeks pregnant. Especially with symptoms of preeclampsia. Crazy and selfish.

- Creepy, nobody takes a massive chavavan with them because that's not how you properly experience the NC500.

- Hate when they go on like they're experts. You didn't even complete the NC500 last time.

- HAHAHAHAHAAHA! "Loch la-mond" 😂 it's pronounced Loch Low-muhnd you total knobend.

- We got a throwback to the voice overs 😂

- Big eye, little eye very prominent today.

- Lazy, put the camera down and play with Jace.

- Jace was very cute with those puzzles. It's just such a shame that he gets no real, genuine interaction with anyone, as he's always having to stare at a camera. Please Lazy, put the camera down and just play with him normally.

- I don't know whether Isabelle's trying to sound completely thick on purpose, or whether her sheltered uneducated childhood is really taking hold.

- Back to pasta every night. Wonder where they've hidden the pot noodles?

• Heart
  • Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I don't understand the comment Chris made about taking it to social media. What exactly would that achieve other than more publicity outing him for what he really is? The bloke is seriously unwell

Loch Lomond is so deep and busy with boats- what utter morons to send their children out with no life jackets! Honestly believe they put them at risk in the hope of a good click bait video

• Sad
  • Wow

ismoosh

Jace is wearing a buoyancy aid, not a life jacket. A life jacket is for when you're not intending to go in the water but have to in emergencies. It will bring you face above water if you are unconcious. A buoyancy aid is to aid swimming. It won't save you it you are unconscious. If you're a poor swimmer, especially in the sake of a young child, you'd need someone to aid you (think armbands on small people, you won't leave them unsupervised.

The dangers In open water are great. Cold water shock (even in the summer). The edge can feel warm but get out into into deeper bits and it takes you breath away.

I don't know any proper paddlesports people who don't wear a buoyancy aid. It's also recommended to have a helmet when working with two bladed paddles (like the sup boards have) I'd have Jace in a life jacket over a b.a.

LadyGarden

VIP Member
All Chris had to do was acknowledge the sense that the man was saying and tell him he'd sort out the appropriate gear ASAP.

Instead he falsely accused them of banging on his door and then pulled the "it's only because we're famous" card.

How does he know who phoned the Kayak place anyway? It could easily have been concerned locals who'd seen them out on the water.

His arrogance knows no bounds, trying to argue with a man who has a career in water sports and safety.

If that horrible little gnome tries to take this up "on social media" I hope everyone on this thread steps up to defend this company.

djcraw15

I can’t stand these anti vaxxers who spout their opinion as if it’s factual science. How would the world move ahead without a vaccine right now?
She’s so thick it’s painful!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

kizzy

VIP Member
Esme was gasping for breath and said her chest hurt when she was in the water, imagine if Isla had fallen in she would not stand a chance.

• Sad
This is one of the worst things they’ve done this time with having them in that freezing cold incredibly deep water at 9 and 11 years old without life jackets! You could see the fear in Esme’s face as Chris was basically ordering her to swim back to shore in that icy cold water! Esme is normally a confident girl and would have no problem jumping into the sea but you could see how apprehensive she was but Chris would just not let up. I really think they should be reported to social services this time. One of those poor children will pay the ultimate price for their negligence one day.

• Sad
  • Heart

DayoftheLlamas

Whatever faults they have, Jane and Steve must be so worried about how Creepy and Sarah are isolating the kids, and now both of them are getting more and more irrational. Him wanting to trek around random parts of Scotland with an overloaded caravan and a heavily pregnant wife, and her with the COVID conspiracy theory stuff and DIY antenatal care. The whole setup and their decisions are just so bizarre. As much as I'd like to see their channel gone (along with all the other family vloggers), I really hope they just give it up because views are crap and don't wait until something goes very wrong.