Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Uploading just in case it does go! Well it won't ever go now :LOL:

What a troll the water safety guy is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 183

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I can see a rant from them in next day or 2 they will try justify why the girls didn't have life jacket on why there not put in danger 🤔 and how its fine to be pregnant and go out on the lock you can hear it now. How they go privetley once a month to have his beenie surgercley removed
I predict a rant too!

“Not that I should have to explain myself but I’ve had a few messages in my inbox about the girls not wearing Life jackets! *rolls eyes* Chris was filming on the wide angle lens and the girls were barely in the water. If the girls had got in to any difficulty then myself or Chris would have reached into the Loch and pulled them out. Due to the pandemic *Rolls eyes* Go outdoors is sold out of Life Jackets and the only other ones we’ve seen are twenty nine pounds each which is daylight robbery! *Rolls eyes* Isabelle and Esme are strong swimmers and Loch Le’ Monde is very safe. Chris completed his five metre swimming award during school and he’s trained in first aid. *Rolls eyes* The suggestion that I’d put my children in danger is quite frankly laughable! *looks through caravan window.* CHRIS!! STOP READING CARAVANERS MONTHLY AND PUT JACES LIFE JACKET ON! He’s paddling in the Loch! *cackles* I hope that clears things up. Not that I had to even mention it but I wanted to get that off my chest. Annnnyway... GOOD MORNING IFAM!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Worried about blood clots from a vaccine, but not worried about blood clots from DVT from sitting in a car for hours on end. ...yep makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Mitchymoo

• Ensure you have lifejackets for all people on board your craft. Increase your safety by wearing one at all times. Remember it’s no use stowed away in a plastic bag to keep it clean. When on Loch Lomond you must wear a lifejacket if you are on a Personal Water Craft (PWC) or being towed.

From the loch lomond national Park website .

• Wow
Reactions: 81

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Genuine question. What’s going to happen if one of the three girls in the middle of the loch on their own whilst their dad films it on a drone gets into trouble, with no life jackets on, Chris and sarah certainly wouldn’t be swimming there in time

Its not a swimming pool with life guards. Parents are fucking idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 81

Ottilie

VIP Member
I don't know what I found more worrying!

The girls in the middle of the loch without life jackets on.

Sarah heavily pregnant with Jace on her board.

Chris encouraging Esme to swim back to Isabelle with no life jacket on despite the fact that she said she was cold and her chest was hurting!

Every single person was in danger today!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Why on Earth is he still standing by the fact there is nothing stating the law?!?! It’s common sense! I mean toasters to come with stickers and signs over them saying don’t stick a knife down them but sure teach your kids not to do it!!!!!!! I don’t sit back and think ah well there’s no law about it so who cares if they do it!
Florida law states that it is an offence to send dirty messages to children under 18 - it’s not like he took any notice of that.

Perhaps he thinks there should have been signs everywhere saying so?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

lupanda

He’s the one who is so rude!

“Why is that an issue"

If you have to ask that, you shouldn’t be home educating your children, Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Take a fucking bow, Mr Calamity.

I really hope this guy doesn't get into any trouble for this. He took an 'influencer' to task for filming his children in danger and making youngsters think this is okay "because the Inghams do it"

1624277795868.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Scotblock

VIP Member
Creepy - “It’s because we are famous”
Calamity Kayak - “You are not famous Mr Ingham” said in the coolest, calmest and finest Scottish accent I’ve ever heard 😂

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Mitchymoo

Loch Lomond has a maximum depth of 190 metres which makes it the third deepest loch in Scotland. At 190 metres, this would be deep enough to cover the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Blackpool Tower, two Big Ben's, or the London Eye. Wow! No life jackets for the kids. Utterly disgusting!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

kirstin89

That calamity kayak video is my new favourite Ingham moment of all time 😅😅

'It's because we're famous online' 'Ehhh you're not famous' hahahahahahahaha I'm done!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kstep

VIP Member
Sorry in so many bits won't let me upload more then 8secs

mod edit uploaded in one video

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha