The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live next to a loch a nd to watch them kids on the loch made me feel sick . Fishermen drowned where I was their are under currents bleeping idiots. They need reporting to social services .
Absolutely! Did I read here that Esme I think was worried about the weed in the lake? It doesn't take much for a child to panic and drown if some of that wraps around your leg - no matter how good a swimmer they think they are.

Reactions: 39
I just despise them so much
Those poor children 😕

This is so terrible. I can't believe what I have seen tonight! Nearly had a heart attack looking at jace with Sarah on that board, what would of happened if he had plunged himself into that deep freezing cold water? Chris had a camara in his hand and lazy is pregnant and wouldn't of been able to move in time to get him! Seriously, these people do my head in!

This is so terrible. I can't believe what I have seen tonight! Nearly had a heart attack looking at jace with Sarah on that board, what would of happened if he had plunged himself into that deep freezing cold water? Chris had a camara in his hand and lazy is pregnant and wouldn't of been able to move in time to get him! Seriously, these people do my head in!
Also, jace was not wearing a prop
Absolutely! Did I read here that Esme I think was worried about the weed in the lake? It doesn't take much for a child to panic and drown if some of that wraps around your leg - no matter how good a swimmer they think they are.
Esme is probably the strongest swimmer out of all of them and she looked really uncomfortable in that water! It was way too cold and she even said it was hurting her! And yet they still film and encourage her to get further in without a life jacket!

Also, jace was not wearing a proper life jacket! You can easily slip through those!

Esme is probably the strongest swimmer out of all of them and she looked really uncomfortable in that water! It was way too cold and she even said it was hurting her! And yet they still film and encourage her to get further in without a life jacket!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
My heart was slightly in my mouth 👀
And I’m glad to see in the comments they were pulled up about the others not having life’s jackets on

Fuckwit parenting yet again but because nothing did happen they will smugly carry on being dicks

On a totally trivial point how come she never ties her hair back or the girls ( although I think Isla had hers in a top knot) it’s always swishing around her face 🤔
Wait is that first pic the Lochness Monster? Oh wait it’s Lazy…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When creepy is doingvthe drone footage at the start really looks like Esme is wobbling 😳 no need to cover faces they are that far out can't see them! 🤬 this needs to be reported to SS soooo dangerous anything could happen in seconds althou seem to think they want something to for the views! 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Someone pointed out to me that Chris has removed 'professional videographer' from his instagram bio to help him avoid having to pay fees like this. If there's a loophole, he'll find it. Not sure if anyone's got an old screenshot with it on?
On the Companies House entry the nature of business states "video production activities".

Yeah, course. How about the super-rare ‘Pro Team Rider at Sinnaz’ one, just for added giggles? View attachment 625074
I'll have you know that Christopher Malcolm is a full time rollerblader according to his youtube channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Please don’t insult animals. My goats, hens, bees, dogs and rabbits are sufficiently superior to the Ingham clan. They really don’t qualify to be part of the food chain. 🐐 🦅 🐝 🐶 🐇 😂😂😂😂😂
I apologise, the second I posted that I realised that I was insulting noble, intelligent creatures who actually protect their young. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Ensure you have lifejackets for all people on board your craft. Increase your safety by wearing one at all times. Remember it’s no use stowed away in a plastic bag to keep it clean. When on Loch Lomond you must wear a lifejacket if you are on a Personal Water Craft (PWC) or being towed.

From the loch lomond national Park website .
I'm sorry but that's from the Loch Lomond website NOT the Loch La Mond

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The vlog is private on the playlist but an hour late, so I guess Creepy is too busy skinny dipping in Loch La Mond to set it to live
29440 views at 8 am must be the lowest views ever.
Creepy is insanely happy because there are less people around to recognise him.That’s why he wants to be abroad as much as possible.
Blackpool he sounded very on edge.

Reactions: 33
07E995A1-9C6D-4B80-B72C-4FD73B9C7872.jpeg

This is from the WHO (although maybe Sarah being anti vax probably thinks these facts are fake) but still I’m sure these stats are much higher than her or the kids getting a blood clot! So if she is that worried about clots then why isn’t she worried about drowning?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t get the bikini shots in though if life jackets are worn 🤢
This is what I think, the girls bodies would be covered if they wore life jackets, so that is probably why they won't put them on. SUP boarders round by us wear lifejackets/wetsuits and helmets

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think they gonna do forest holidays cabin for few days for Esme's birthday also there is a treetop adventure plce there maybe that as well as she seemed to like the centre parks version - wondering if Jane & Steve will meet them there though to bring the presents lol

Reactions: 17
Safety last ,vlog views first with the gruesome twosome,terrible parents.
Thick as two short planks,surely they would know how to pronounce Loch Lomond .
Sleeping in carparks,with basic washing equipment in the chavavan..they must stink in this heat.Living the dream,I think not ,especially not for a clearly unhealthy woman about to give birth.It's time they were stopped exploiting their children before "Mila" is born and becomes just another money maker for her grubby parents.

Reactions: 18
I just can’t believe they didn’t put their kids in life jackets. It’s a topic that comes up every year because people die in the water and this year I’ve been chatting with my kids about water safety(they also do it in swimming lessons) because they are getting to the age where kids think they are invincible, we’ve talked about even the strongest of swimmers can drown, in fact they are often more at risk because they will take more risks than someone who knows they can’t swim well.
How can it be so unsafe if none of them have come to any harm yet? #InghamLogic

Reactions: 26
How can it be so unsafe if none of them have come to any harm yet? #InghamLogic
That's definitely how they think. They apparently fail to grasp the concept of the same actions resulting in different outcomes ie something happening for the first time. 🤦‍♀️

Lazy calls it being proud of her kids for "embracing life"......I call it kamikaze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.