The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids are 10 and 12. My son asked for an Xbox one and my daughter wanted a grown up dressing table, annie tickets and a nomination bracelet. There wasn't a lot else for them as that was almost their budget blown. We loved that half way through opening gifts, our son opened his Guinness World record book and stopped everything so he could read it. That's a grateful child. That's a child that appreciates gifts and doesn't just expect them. It was his first year of not believing and he pulled us both to one side and said his xbox was more than enough and we shouldn't have bought him anything else. The ingham girls looked like they couldn't give a tit, it was a case of where's the next present and why has she got something I've not!

Reactions: 23
When she’d opened those light up shoes, Esme said her and Sarah had bought them together and then Sarah ‘sent them off to santa’. I know Sarah says that about all the presents but buying Santa presents with the child right there? Lazy, heartless woman. Can those kids not have just a little Christmas magic?

Reactions: 16
I hope something happens to one of the girls. Nothing too bad but just enough for Lazy and Creepy to learn that it isn't about the material things in life that count. It the love and the memories you make. The laughs you have in the kitchen on Christmas morning. That walk you take in the countryside with your best friends. Not the mountains of presents and the who can spend the most on presents competition. You can have £100 and be the happiest person in the world and in the same breath a billionaire with a huge house and not he happy at all.

You wish harm to come to a child? What a horrible thing to say, or want.

Reactions: 35
When she’d opened those light up shoes, Esme said her and Sarah had bought them together and then Sarah ‘sent them off to santa’. I know Sarah says that about all the presents but buying Santa presents with the child right there? Lazy, heartless woman. Can those kids not have just a little Christmas magic?
I know, i thought the same. On the subject of those shoes, i saw this comment on their vlog:

epwarning.png

Reactions: 2
Imagine only asking for an xbox and receiving a shared lol doll house with your 6 year old sister :( I feel so sad for Izzy

Reactions: 5
In the words of Chris there's a very very lot of negative comments on tonight's vlog. Think people are sick of the screeching and everything having to be a bloody surprise all the time

Reactions: 18
I think Esme has some sensory issues. She doesn't like wearing clothes to bed and Sarah has said that it's hard to buy clothes for Esme as she doesn't like the feel of most fabrics, especially jeans and sweaters. In very old vlogs I remember Sarah saying they had a lot of "trouble" with Esme growing up and she missed out on a lot of school as she was "ill" and that's why she's so far behind in school. She never elaborated and to my knowledge hasn't addressed this again apart from saying passing comments like "Esme learns differently." Maybe she has high functioning Aspergers/Autism, I don't know for sure but it would explain a lot of her behaviour, whatever it is I hope she has the help in place to make things easier and that her parents are supportive, but of what we know of them I highly doubt it.
I think they need to find something for her to wear in bed if they insist on filming her in bed. It is, IMO, child sex abuse to film a child nearly nude, invading her privacy, and posting it online.

Reactions: 3
Off topic but check out Gibson Vlogs. They couldn't be trying any harder to be the next Inghams

Reactions: 8
It was worse than we all thought, at one point Chris was filming Isabelle opening things and Isla cries for the camera to come back to her while she opens something, she really does need to be centre of attention. When Sarah and Chris make a joke that Esme didn't get roller skates she gave a death stare to the camera and while they tried to laugh it off, it was very clear that she was being serious. The amount of tat and how the girls already knew what things where before opening them, the screams, everything about it was horrible.

It goes to show how used to getting presents these girls are, they didn't want to get out of bed, most kids are up waking their parents early as they're so excited. Poor Esme is desperately trying to cover herself up in bed, she hasn't got her pyjamas on and she's holding the duvet up with wide eyes frantically repeating "mum, mum, mum!" obviously distressed that the camera is on her with no clothes on but they just ignore her and keep filming.

I had to take paracetamol after watching the video, the screeches are intense. It's so obvious that the "main presents" are an Xbox one for Isabelle and Mary Shortle reborn dolls for the younger two. (No idea how the LOL dollhouse, The Poopsie surprises and makeup vaults where not main presents)

A side note is I actually managed to get through this, somehow, but I could not get through Toys and Me's video, now that was unbearable in a different way.
I banned my daughter from
Watching toys and me. That girl is horrendous - I had to sit through two videos today. Christmas Eve birthday and Christmas Day - she must have had thousands spent on her

Reactions: 8
I think they need to find something for her to wear in bed if they insist on filming her in bed. It is, IMO, child sex abuse to film a child nearly nude, invading her privacy, and posting it online.
Or just wait till shes ready then film her

Reactions: 9
Tonight’s vlog was the usual overacting and overreacting to the same type of crap that they’ve been getting year on year.
Can I suggest that if you’d like to see a more normal festive vlog, of 2 little girls opening their presents, go and watch The Lodge Guys video for today.
There are the grandparents, mum and dad and Lee and Nick’s two little nieces on Christmas morning.
The interactions between them all and the joy on the girls faces, at each gift, is a pleasure to see.
Then compare this to the controlled, rehearsed, fake behaviour on the Mingham vlog and it becomes even more obvious how greedy and entitled the whole family have become.
Any true meaning of Christmas and the real pleasure of seeing children open presents has long since passed as they are opened and tossed aside and it’s a grab for the next one.
It’s truly sickening and exceedingly vulgar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just remember Sarah/Chris if you get stuck again Big Elephants Can't Always Understand Small Elephants ? Or just ask your kids I'm sure they know! The comments on tonight's vlog, I can see Sarah snapping and having a rant soon

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I banned my daughter from
Watching toys and me. That girl is horrendous - I had to sit through two videos today. Christmas Eve birthday and Christmas Day - she must have had thousands spent on her
Toys and me - the kid who has her own toy range consisting of her opening toys ?? guess who she’s managed by? Viral talent the same cowboys that were managing the inghams

Reactions: 6
hope you're all having fab christmases boo boo's, been sickened watching the latest vlogmas urgh! Can't take the scripted and rehearsed reactions any more, its embarrassing surely, or do ifam still lap it up? the OMG faces and reaction are so delayed its laughable. I've got a camera full of natural pictures, natural reactions and real memories from my kids opening their gifts and being truly thankful for them all. Shame on them for tarnishing those girls memories of not only xmas but everyday life too, never have I hoped for karma to call so much! twunts!!

Reactions: 5
Who on earth needs to wake children up on Christmas day?! Usually they wake adults up at 4am, this is fake as duck.

Isabella sleeping in that nasty polyester will be so sweaty on that mattress without an undersheet is so chavy. It's bad enough when people don't have a mattress protector.

It's just another present mountain, 45k views in 3 hours. Chris needs to be working on his CV and less time with fake snow and santa footprints

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.