Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Just watching tonight’s vlog when it suddenly hit me, the barber is obviously a fan of the Herman Munster look.
00EBEC2C-F0EF-4159-9FC1-0607CF2FD3FC.jpeg

Reactions: 56

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If Sarah had a choice she wouldn’t attend the baby’s birth either,

She would probably face time her own vagina from her bedroom and let Jane catch the kid as it came out.
She never does anything with them it’s shocking.

Reactions: 53

Hatshepsut

Time to cheer ourselves up with a look at Creepy’s actual hairline from October 2015.
A trio of titters for the festive season.??
4E872C0E-0313-4904-9A15-27213505A5EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sarah is so adamant that these trips are making memories and worth every penny.

Bla bla boring... “the look on the kids faces” “seeing your kids so excited” “spending time with everyone”

ALL about how Sarah feels. She’s making memories as a grown ass woman and robbing her kids of the best memories a kid can have.
Christmas nativity plays, the final days in school before they break up, meeting up with friends for sleepovers or cinema dates or secret Santa or panto, meet-ups with cousins and neighbors and grandparents and step siblings and spending hours doing the Christmas shop and fighting over what to watch when.

Such a fucking selfish woman to take this away every single year, every holiday NOT just at Christmas.

You become a parent you put the kids first, their education, their friends and their memories.
These are all purely selfish holidays designed for a 30+ old year old woman who’s had her childhood memories...
Had time with her family and friends
Had a shot at youtube fame
Collected her fair share of club card points and STD’s
And is now desperately trying to keep hold of that (including her scanky husband ?) and make sure she’s happy until the money runs out.
More holidays,
More STD’s and a new ATM baby in 2019.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
Literally.....

Reactions: 41
Nah mate, he would have been a commercial pilot by now, you know... since he was training to be one. Despite not even having a light aircraft licence.

:m:rolleyes:
Can you imagine him over the tannoy ‘what’s up, what’s up passengers? We’ll very a lot shortly be landing at our destination WOO HOO!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GeorgiaLucy

sarahisfullofshit.jpg

In Sarah's new video on her channel she shows there's no better way to tell the world you're full of shit than proudly displaying your laxative on your bedside table!

Reactions: 37

susannah

I hope something happens to one of the girls. Nothing too bad but just enough for Lazy and Creepy to learn that it isn't about the material things in life that count. It the love and the memories you make. The laughs you have in the kitchen on Christmas morning. That walk you take in the countryside with your best friends. Not the mountains of presents and the who can spend the most on presents competition. You can have £100 and be the happiest person in the world and in the same breath a billionaire with a huge house and not he happy at all.

You wish harm to come to a child? What a horrible thing to say, or want.

Reactions: 35

Emsy

Public opinion is changing and a growing number of people are massively against plastic and consumerism and all that goes with it. I really think the inghams have dropped the ball here thinking viewers want to see mountains of tat it is all very uncool in this modern world were minimalism is becoming all the rage and people are trying to get back to basics and be more conscious of waste. Epic fail ingham family.

Reactions: 33

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Are they ACTUALLY JOKING. Sarah FaceTimed Isla at the dentist instead of getting off her lazy arse and going with her to hold her hand etc. I don’t have kids but that part actually really annoyed me

Also when you get a tooth out they ABSOLUTELY tell you not to drink with a straw as it can pull out the clot in the hole left behind. First thing they do, give her a drink with a straw. Un-f**king-believable

Reactions: 32

Hatshepsut

Creepy and his arch enemy The Angry Wank wearing matching Christmas jammies today...Awww bless??
92BA2E5E-2B26-4A7B-A772-CD40D3475B01.jpeg

Reactions: 31

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Their vlogs really are shit aren't they? Take out the music and you're not left with any real content. I don't think I've ever heard Sarah or Chris have a proper conversation with the girls. It's always over the top forced excitement and gorgeous girls or boo boo. Why does everything have to be super duper amazing, best day ever? What's wrong with just saying yeah we've had a nice day?

Reactions: 30