The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same thing happened when Isla opened her Poopsie surprise, Esme ran to her present pile to get hers like she already knew she'd get the same thing.
They even know themseves that if one gets something, the other gets it aswell! Surprised she didn’t get a Poopsie for Isabelle aswell.

Reactions: 2
I hope they give Esme a helmet for her skating. A few viewers isn't worth risking her life for. She looks so uncomfortable being filmed with the duvet over her though. I don't know why Lazy doesn't go and get her some tank tops. I'm sure you can het thinner ones which don't make you feel as warm in bed. She's probably just hit puberty or is about to and will be wanting to keep her modesty now.
I think Esme has some sensory issues. She doesn't like wearing clothes to bed and Sarah has said that it's hard to buy clothes for Esme as she doesn't like the feel of most fabrics, especially jeans and sweaters. In very old vlogs I remember Sarah saying they had a lot of "trouble" with Esme growing up and she missed out on a lot of school as she was "ill" and that's why she's so far behind in school. She never elaborated and to my knowledge hasn't addressed this again apart from saying passing comments like "Esme learns differently." Maybe she has high functioning Aspergers/Autism, I don't know for sure but it would explain a lot of her behaviour, whatever it is I hope she has the help in place to make things easier and that her parents are supportive, but of what we know of them I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 20
They even know themseves that if one gets something, the other gets it aswell! Surprised she didn’t get a Poopsie for Isabelle aswell.
This was odd because on her Sarah says Christmas present haul video, she said she got 3 at Argos, one for each of them. Maybe she changed her mind? Or doesn’t want the criticism that Isabelle is too old ?

Reactions: 3
I think maybe the Poopsie was the present she returned to the shop for Issy! She said she spoke to Issy and Issy said she doesn't mind anything as long as she doesn't get her a certain something! Which from unwrapping I could only guess that it was the Poopsie.

So no doubt Sarah has trained Issy well to be her little performer at the tat of LOL so that they can 'all play together' hence why she has to get some presents the same. No wonder Issy was so excited to receive the make up that she genuinely wanted!

Reactions: 5
I made a throw away Vimeo account to upload todays vlog if anyone wants to watch on there instead. Sit tight, should be live shortly.
Omg that was soooo difficult to watch. All they wanted to do was open presents. Isla didn't even know what half were. Esmes shrill screams could have shattered glass. Why does a 13 yr old need every makeup palette on the market. My 16 yr old barely has makeup. It should be a limit each per kid maybe 10 presents each because they like a show. Uggh

Reactions: 4
I think Esme has some sensory issues. She doesn't like wearing clothes to bed and Sarah has said that it's hard to buy clothes for Esme as she doesn't like the feel of most fabrics, especially jeans and sweaters. In very old vlogs I remember Sarah saying they had a lot of "trouble" with Esme growing up and she missed out on a lot of school as she was "ill" and that's why she's so far behind in school. She never elaborated and to my knowledge hasn't addressed this again apart from saying passing comments like "Esme learns differently." Maybe she has high functioning Aspergers/Autism, I don't know for sure but it would explain a lot of her behaviour, whatever it is I hope she has the help in place to make things easier and that her parents are supportive, but of what we know of them I highly doubt it.
That's a possibility...clothing is often an issue in autism. Feel of clothing is important. Seems or things like jeans can often be a no go. Shoes not liked too. High functioning autism doesn't necessarily mean a child has a learning disability though. Many succeed, and not in just maths and science. There are also many children and adults who are probably autistic that have never been diagnosed or need specific help to live their lives either.

Reactions: 4
I think maybe the Poopsie was the present she returned to the shop for Issy! She said she spoke to Issy and Issy said she doesn't mind anything as long as she doesn't get her a certain something! Which from unwrapping I could only guess that it was the Poopsie.

So no doubt Sarah has trained Issy well to be her little performer at the tat of LOL so that they can 'all play together' hence why she has to get some presents the same. No wonder Issy was so excited to receive the make up that she genuinely wanted!
wasn't that the lava lamp she showed in the Sarah says video of presents for Esme, that she had first bought for Isabelle but Isabelle had said she wanted one more advanced. I thought, oh so you could not be botthered bringing it back to the store after all or did you loose your receipt

It wasn't. She returned a glittery lava lamp.

I've been thinking Esme could be autistic for a while now. Just some of the thing Sarah has been saying e.g. the outbursts she has.

Reactions: 3
This was odd because on her Sarah says Christmas present haul video, she said she got 3 at Argos, one for each of them. Maybe she changed her mind? Or doesn’t want the criticism that Isabelle is too old ?
Thier was a comment in a vlog a few weeks back. Sarah said they were taking something back as issy had said she didnt want something and sarah had already bought it and it was expensive. So maybe that?

I've been thinking Esme could be autistic for a while now. Just some of the thing Sarah has been saying e.g. the outbursts she has.
She gave that to esme didnt she? It was in the present haul

Reactions: 2
wasn't that the lava lamp she showed in the Sarah says video of presents for Esme, that she had first bought for Isabelle but Isabelle had said she wanted one more advanced. I thought, oh so you could not be botthered bringing it back to the store after all or did you loose your receipt
No in returning the present she said it was Issy said but don't get me this..so it is possibly a Poopsie because all girls of Issys age want a thing that you feed slime to and they poop. Sarah is unreal at times. Am sure being a chav, Sarah was out with friends, knocking back alcohol and doing god knows what behind bike sheds but expects Issy to play and want things her 6 year old sister wants! She's unbelievable!

Reactions: 6
That's a possibility...clothing is often an issue in autism. Feel of clothing is important. Seems or things like jeans can often be a no go. Shoes not liked too. High functioning autism doesn't necessarily mean a child has a learning disability though. Many succeed, and not in just maths and science. There are also many children and adults who are probably autistic that have never been diagnosed or need specific help to live their lives either.
I don't think she has a "learning disability" in the classic sense, I'm not sure where you got that from, I work with children who have Autism and Aspergers and I'm aware of how capable they are, especially high functioning but many do learn differently, they need special environments and supportive adults in their lives who understand their personal needs. You have probably met people with high functioning Aspergers and not of even been aware, it's not a visible disability for a lot of people but it still affects them and they deserve the same amount of support and with that many live very fulfilling and great lives!

It’s perfectly possible to have sensory issues without autism.
I try so hard to wear jeans/ wolly jumpers but they physically hurt my skin. I just can’t. I’m not autistic ^_^

Reactions: 7
I don't think she is has a "learning disability"? I'm not sure where you got that from, I work with children who have Autism and Aspergers and I'm aware of how capable they are, especially high functioning but many do learn differently, they need special environments and supportive adults in their lives who understand their personal needs. You have probably met people with high functioning Aspergers and not of even been aware, it's not a visible disability for a lot of people but it still affects them and they deserve the same amount of support and with that many live very fulfilling and great lives!
No need to patronise.

Especially when you haven't bothered reading my post..I love the ignore button here

No need to patronise.

Especially when you haven't bothered reading my post..I love the ignore button here
How on earth was that patronising? Please do use the ignore button.

Just to stop this in its tracks before it becomes a big thing.
1. Autism isn't an insult, no one needs to defend themselves as it's not a negative thing.
2. It's just speculation, no one knows for sure except the family, I was only pointing out some signs that it could be.

I hope something happens to one of the girls. Nothing too bad but just enough for Lazy and Creepy to learn that it isn't about the material things in life that count. It the love and the memories you make. The laughs you have in the kitchen on Christmas morning. That walk you take in the countryside with your best friends. Not the mountains of presents and the who can spend the most on presents competition. You can have £100 and be the happiest person in the world and in the same breath a billionaire with a huge house and not he happy at all.
I agree Chris and Sarah do need to learn this lesson. But not at the expense of the girls.

Reactions: 12
Just to stop this in its tracks before it becomes a big thing.
1. Autism isn't an insult, no one needs to defend themselves as it's not a negative thing.
2. It's just speculation, no one knows for sure except the family, I was only pointing out some signs that it could be.
I’m very aware autism isn’t an insult I’m just pointing out that it’s not necessarily that.

Reactions: 1
Is that what Christmas and parenting is all about buying endless presents for children, that is so ugly and teaching those girls absolute no values. Where will all that go?? I have a very similar style home as them and I've no room for that. Hidious. No matter what the views or subs they get this Christmas creepys still a groomer and lazys still a nasty piece of scum from a scum background, no money no presents will change that. Awful family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.