The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that as well. "Faith in santa restored" yer ok sarah.
You could see by Esmes face that Lazy was saying something to her when she made that comment! Got to love Esme!
I did enjoy how creepy had cut this vlog, he seemed to focus more on the older 2 and we just got glimpses of his spoilt little boo boo!

Reactions: 4
I feel terrible for the children who are watching this wondering why they didn’t get as much from Father Christmas.

They are vile, how can they spend so much on pure tat! The fact that they buy the girls the same thing just multiple times is ridiculous. They may as well just burn their money.
As much as I don't like Chris and Sarah, it is not their responsibility to parent other people's kids. It is up to those kids' own parents to monitor what they are watching, and to teach them that everyone in the world has less and more than another person. I see this kind of post all the time and I don't understand it, about how the kids who don't get as much feel sooooo bad..etc.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know the price of Lol dolls?!!!

The amount they got in the box at the end Jesus Christ

The world works in mysterious ways. ??????
Dirty, disgusting POS!! He wants us all to believe that he is husband and father of the year, yet every spare minute he has is spent trawling the internet perving over half dressed women! He is a vile creature and it's only a matter of time until his fake bubble bursts and he gets his comeuppance! It can't come soon enough! My poor pregnant wife my arse, he doesn't give two eff's about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just remember Sarah/Chris if you get stuck again Big Elephants Can't Always Understand Small Elephants ? Or just ask your kids I'm sure they know! The comments on tonight's vlog, I can see Sarah snapping and having a rant soon
Is that a mnemonic to spell 'because'?

Reactions: 1
As much as I don't like Chris and Sarah, it is not their responsibility to parent other people's kids. It is up to those kids' own parents to monitor what they are watching, and to teach them that everyone in the world has less and more than another person. I see this kind of post all the time and I don't understand it, about how the kids who don't get as much feel sooooo bad..etc.
The premise of Father Christmas is he brings you presents if you are good though. Children don't and shouldn't extrapolate between rich and poor. Influencers are shocking whether families or not, selling stuff that is utter amazing when they get things gifted for free..

So to have a family going all out for Christmas ripping present after present and just screaming showing no delight over the present as such and probably just showing throughout the year nothing special. Children who don't understand will ponder. Many parents will just think and still do there is nothing wrong with watching a family vlog. Far worse on YouTube they presume to watch.

Years ago it didn't matter, we never showed our family photos of Christmas day to others. There was no social media. Christmas was personal to our families and our families only and all that mattered was our own traditions, smiles on our children's faces and having a great time with loved ones

Reactions: 8
Just checked a bunch of other YouTube channels on social blade. Not one with the same issue...

Very bizarre. I'm going for they've been caught buying views.
Finally got it uploaded. No views to the inghams!!

Thanks to both ladies who went to the trouble of uploading this ,and allowing to watch without giving the cringehams a view! Agreed with any others re the sound though ,(almost had mine on mute).I know kids get excited ,but the reactions are so staged ,as shown by the side eye looks from the girls.Good to see Izzy get more appropriately aged stuff this year.

Just going by the thumbnail of this year's Christmas day vlog you can tell how desperate they are....They have used the exact same pyjamas, set up and same coloured Xmas paper as the thumbnail of their 2016 Christmas day video that made them take off on YouTube. Really trying to claw it back.

Reactions: 13
What I didn’t understand is they didn’t know which present was from a grandparent until the opening of them? Wrapped in the same paper, pure laziness! My kids know what’s from who and appreciate it before even opening it who it’s from! Also Christmas is about giving so surely it would have been better showing what they have given to other family members than just the girls! I know my kids love giving to family and seeing the reaction they get. Memories cherished more than OMG I’ve got another LOL doll! They have totally done this the wrong way yet again and it’s showing with comments.

Just going by the thumbnail of this year's Christmas day vlog you can tell how desperate they are....They have used the exact same pyjamas, set up and same coloured Xmas paper as the thumbnail of their 2016 Christmas day video that made them take off on YouTube. Really trying to claw it back.
Have you read the blurb...it also sounds like it's more surprises too. Let's lure all these people in with complete shite...

Disgusting!

Reactions: 4
Dirty, disgusting POS!! He wants us all to believe that he is husband and father of the year, yet every spare minute he has is spent trawling the internet perving over half dressed women! He is a vile creature and it's only a matter of time until his fake bubble bursts and he gets his comeuppance! It can't come soon enough! My poor pregnant wife my arse, he doesn't give two eff's about her!
Yes, exactly this. When I watched tonight's video, if just felt sad...and angry. The worst thing about isnt the amount of stuff the kids have been bought (although that is just so wrong, no child needs that amount of plastic stuff). The worst thing is that they have been allowed to reach Christmas and be still there trying to make viral videos. So many millions of people know what Creepy has done, including his own wife, YouTube and the mainstream media - and yet not one person has been able to stop him. He has badly hurt so many people and there is lots to suggest that he is still messaging other women this very week. He has got away with everything that he has done and the whole situation totally stinks. YouTube, you should hang your head in shame. You are simply not protecting vulnerable viewers.

Reactions: 17
Passive aggressive and so humble as always I see
Does she not realise the vlog from 2016 only got that many views because of Esme's reaction, no other reason! The fact they get 100+ presents each is insignificant in the amount of views for that video.

Reactions: 11
Are they just incapable of counting or incapable of telling the truth or both? Isabelle got a bag of Pandora stuff which was a bracelet, two charms for it, and a pair of earrings. Just because you put it all in one bag doesn't mean she only got one present. They're a joke.

Also another Sarah lie. She got FOUR presents. 2x pandora charms, a pandora bracelet and pandora earrings.
Wasnt the whole universal Singapore for her birthday too?

No problem with what they choose to buy but don’t try and justify it with blatant lies.

Just at a guess that’s over £100 of Pandora stuff. £50ish for the bracelet, £30-40 earrings maybe and then the charms.
I follow by this saying ‘if your going to be a liar you need a good memory’ take note Sarah

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.