The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t got time to watch it all, but Isabelle’s face when Isla gets fake nails is priceless. And they’ve done the snowy footprints backwards?! They’ve made it look like it snowed in the hall and someone has walked through, rather than just snowy prints. Tip Chris and Sarah: You can buy a footprint stencil from Home Bargains for 50p if that’s not stretching the budget too much.

Reactions: 11
Did they get this amount then? And how much was crap?
Tbh the presents on the left at the bottom look photoshopped in. It looks too flat and not quite right! I think the 'real' pile starts further back, it's just been tampered with to fill in the blank space at the bottom of the left corner. And if that is the case it's even more disgusting than that pile of presents in the first place!

Reactions: 5
Ah time for the Crimbo day vlog.

Vlog starts with the girls being woke up by the Lazy bargain witch. Isla claims to have heard bells:ROFLMAO:(oh the joys of being young again) and Esme says she was crying in the night because she was scared or something. Lazy fusses over Iddy Biddy's hair and Creepy tells them to go into the hall to get their sacks. There's some screams and they go into their bedroom. They open their presents. Isla gets fake nails. There's a timelapse of them opening their presents then the usual crappy emotional music as they walk downdstairs. Prinny follows. Lazy and Creepy have poured flour on the floor and Creepy has obviously walked in it so it looks like santa has been.

I the living room and there is the biggest mountain of presents they have ever had. Most will probably be returned next week. There are screams as they walk in. Isabelle gets a book called Slothology and it looks like i's written for an eight year old. She pretends to be pleased. There's lots of screams and excitement. Isabelle also gets some makeup and some slime. Esme and Isla get the usual toys. They will have to share them return them to the shops though.

Esme is delighted with her LOL Doll. Esme gets a pack of slime from Granny and Grandpa. You can tell these kids are spoilt. Izzy tries to look at it and Esme snatches it from her. Isabelle gets a dress which is probably way too short for someone of her age. Isabelle also gets a ball of slime. Isla gets three poopsies. Esme gets a tub of marshmallows. Isabelle is finally getting presents for someone of her age. Esme and Isla both get makeup, despite Lazy saying they're too young just a few weeks ago.

Oh god they've given isabelle a LOL Doll. They're ripping most of these pressies open without barely looking at them. I'm recognising some of this stuff off their Amazon orders. Isla gets a pick and mix sweet shop thing which Esme and Isla hint is handed down from when they were younger.. of course it is. Isla and Esme open poopsies which Isla drops on the floor in her excitement. Careful Isla, I don't think the shop will refund it if it's damaged:LOL:. Isabelle gets some more makeup brushes. I have to keep pausing the video as it's hard to keep up.

Isabelle gets some new shoes and a pimple popper thing. Creepy jokes that it's practice for the next few years. I bet he was doing that sly grin behind the camera. Isla gets an LOL Doll which she doesn't look too thrilled about. Isabelle gets a light up cool sign for her bedroom. The two little ones get LOL shoes from Jane and Steve. Isabelle gets her lava lamp and Isla opens an LOL towel. Esme gets a colouring pad.

Sorry this is so long but if the didn't get so many presents... Esme is genuinely excited to get some flashing trainers. Isabelle gets a case of makeup. Esme and Isla get some dolls from Mary Shortle. Probably a free gift for the sake of a shout out. Isabelle gets some more makeup. At this point we can actually start to see the floor. More toys for the younger two which will cause tears when they go back to the shops.

Esme gets her LOL Doll Roller Blades. There's only a few presents left. Isla gets Play Dough. There are two huge presents wrapped in LOL paper which they open together. The first one is an LOL house (which costs nearly £200). Before they open the second present Lazy tells the girls that her and Chris have bought them each a special present that they haven't opened yet. That will be their main ones but they won't open them until after dinner. They punch holes in the second box and they search for the presents inside which are LOL Dolls. For a second I thought it would be a 'SURPRISE IT'S TWINS' reveal. Anyway they take out hundreds of LOL Dolls. Creepy and Lazy mustbe nearly bankrupt.

At the end of the vlog Lazy says Merry Christmas to her precious IFAM and says the kids are taking their presents upstairs. She tells us to come back for part two, where the girls will be receiving a special gift and apparently she means really special. Imagine if it's the stuff for Bingham's nursery and an eviction notice for Izzy's bedroom. She probably needs a bigger bedroom though to fit all the stuff that she got for Christmas in. Part two will be up tomorrow.
With regard to the footsteps in the floor - do you reckon they look like Creepy's feet and not Lazy's? Bit of forensic detective work here lol. I can imagine they must look like male feet then.

Reactions: 1
I think the huge pile of presents was shown through piling them up thinly and recording them from a certain angle. Gives the illusion there is more than there actually is.

Oh how the mighty have fallen though! Am not saying they haven't spent a lot, but compared to previous years there was little in comparison.

I have no idea why the children really aren't all treated as individuals. Esme and Isla getting matching presents that I presume Esme didn't ask for. Issy getting LOL tat again when am sure a hell of a lot of the budget went on LOL dolls and to be honest; Issy didn't know what most of the things were, and I honestly think Esme and Isla just wanted the odd one.

Have children born 2 years apart and the same sex mine were treated as individuals when it came to Christmas. They also had the ability to share toys whilst playing together if need be.

If Chris calls himself a skater than surely he would have got more practical inline skates for Esme than ones which are fashion statements. Wow you can customise them with stickers. The poor girl just wanted to skate, I don't think it mattered what she they looked like. I didn't notice a helmet in site, so they protect wrist and knees but think nothing on protecting head which is utterly ridiculous in my opinion. Always thought Chris was an idiot when skating anyway but shows he hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 14
Not watched yet but did they get the lol house then? Surely with the size and price that would be a main joint present right?

Reactions: 2
It was worse than we all thought, at one point Chris was filming Isabelle opening things and Isla cries for the camera to come back to her while she opens something, she really does need to be centre of attention. When Sarah and Chris make a joke that Esme didn't get roller skates she gave a death stare to the camera and while they tried to laugh it off, it was very clear that she was being serious. The amount of tat and how the girls already knew what things where before opening them, the screams, everything about it was horrible.

It goes to show how used to getting presents these girls are, they didn't want to get out of bed, most kids are up waking their parents early as they're so excited. Poor Esme is desperately trying to cover herself up in bed, she hasn't got her pyjamas on and she's holding the duvet up with wide eyes frantically repeating "mum, mum, mum!" obviously distressed that the camera is on her with no clothes on but they just ignore her and keep filming.

I had to take paracetamol after watching the video, the screeches are intense. It's so obvious that the "main presents" are an Xbox one for Isabelle and Mary Shortle reborn dolls for the younger two. (No idea how the LOL dollhouse, The Poopsie surprises and makeup vaults where not main presents)

A side note is I actually managed to get through this, somehow, but I could not get through Toys and Me's video, now that was unbearable in a different way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
With regard to sharing gifts: with their Xmas Eve boxes (I've only seen the old 2016 one though, I skipped through most of yesterday's vlog cause the younger kids screeched too much) they get their own individual boxes plus a shared one. Why don't they do this for Christmas? Some individual presents, then some toys to share?

Not always, but sometimes my parents would give certain gifts for my brother and I to share. I sensed it was a money thing from any early age, but I felt it taught us about sharing with others as children too. :)

Reactions: 1
Given up. The combination of the girls screeching and Sarah’s cackling was more than I could take. How anyone can sit through that night after night is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why part 2 is on tomorrow , are they looking for another day off vlogging? Or has Chris got an interview coming up that they don’t want us knowing about.
That Lol house was approx £179.99. In my house that would be the main present and they wouldn’t be getting a whole lot else. Holly Vlogs brought her girls the house and didn’t feel the need to go overboard on presents. Chris and Sarah could learn a few things from her.

I made a throw away Vimeo account to upload todays vlog if anyone wants to watch on there instead. Sit tight, should be live shortly.
Well, I have a major headache after watching that shite show! My poor dog wandered into the kitchen for some peace! Esme's screaming goes up a few octaves every year! The amount of presents they get is obscene, mountains of tat that we will never see again! All those stupid LOL dolls and all that make up for Isabelle! How much makeup does a 13 year old need? These children are going to get seriously bullied, kids can be cruel and very jealous! I'm still shaking my poorly head at it all, it really is disgusting, those children are going to expect this forever, and if the money dries up and they can't have it, there will be some major tantrums to be had! I wish I could click my fingers and make this ridiculous family disappear forever!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time poster here! Anyone else notice that when Esmé got her LOL surprise, Isla looked around to her pile to see if she could find the same shape too? I do like that Isabelle did get a few gifts that were more her age but that brand of makeup for a 13 year old is honestly not needed, Sarah probably only brought it so she could use it too.

Long time lurker, first time poster here! Anyone else notice that when Esmé got her LOL surprise, Isla looked around to her pile to see if she could find the same shape too? I do like that Isabelle did get a few gifts that were more her age but that brand of makeup for a 13 year old is honestly not needed, Sarah probably only brought it so she could use it too.
The same thing happened when Isla opened her Poopsie surprise, Esme ran to her present pile to get hers like she already knew she'd get the same thing.

Not watched yet but did they get the lol house then? Surely with the size and price that would be a main joint present right?
It was a joint present.

With regard to the footsteps in the floor - do you reckon they look like Creepy's feet and not Lazy's? Bit of forensic detective work here lol. I can imagine they must look like male feet then.
No they were Creepy's feet.

I hope they give Esme a helmet for her skating. A few viewers isn't worth risking her life for. She looks so uncomfortable being filmed with the duvet over her though. I don't know why Lazy doesn't go and get her some tank tops. I'm sure you can het thinner ones which don't make you feel as warm in bed. She's probably just hit puberty or is about to and will be wanting to keep her modesty now.

Just wasted half an hour of my life! It looks like Esme got the better presents from what we saw. There's no way Isabelle would want a LOL doll house so why that was a joint gift I have no idea and why on earth was she screaming and shaking over some crappy make-up set.

Why can't Granny wrap her own presents for the girls?

Reactions: 9
It was make up Revolution...in the big scheme of things it's cheap and dupes higher brands so perfect for teens in my opinion. Hence the chocolate box take on the too faced palettes.. quality is fairly good not on par with higher brand but ok to be honest. So in my opinion perfect priced make up for teens and those on a budget.

It was make up Revolution...in the big scheme of things it's cheap and dupes higher brands so perfect for teens in my opinion. Hence the chocolate box take on the too faced palettes.. quality is fairly good not on par with higher brand but ok to be honest. So in my opinion perfect priced make up for teens and those on a budget.
Ah my mistake, I thought they were the Too Faced palettes! In that case they’re pretty good starting point for someone just getting into makeup

Reactions: 3
Sarah brought that makeup for Isabelle because it was cheap and on offer from Superdrug. Moneys obviously tight.
Same reason Sarah brought 99.999% of toys from the Argos 3 for 2. & Isabelle ended up with toys the same as her sisters. Got to watch the pennies now.

Just wasted half an hour of my life! It looks like Esme got the better presents from what we saw. There's no way Isabelle would want a LOL doll house so why that was a joint gift I have no idea and why on earth was she screaming and shaking over some crappy make-up set.

Why can't Granny wrap her own presents for the girls?
The girls just want to rip and unwrap. I loved mine getting stuck in passing presents to each other, my oldest recognising his name when he was younger, or just his initial letter as they do. Then my youngest. Instead of these piles of presents to be honest, no where near the tree...I thought that was the whole point of having a bloody tree in your house in the first place but then maybe I am an old so and so and each to their own!

Reactions: 6
OMG my ears! Lots of comments on the video saying the same as us! Too be honest there wasn’t as much as I expected when I first seen the picture,so that was for show for sure. Lots of empty boxes like the big one that was sat at the right hand side of the front door in last nights vlog ?

Sarah brought that makeup for Isabelle because it was cheap and on offer from Superdrug. Moneys obviously tight.
Same reason Sarah brought 99.999% of toys from the Argos 3 for 2. & Isabelle ended up with toys the same as her sisters. Got to watch the pennies now.
Yep all that make up revolution I got in the Black Friday sale costing no more than £30 I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.