The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Isabelle okay? Them random screaming fits were weird and so out of character for her! I do worry about how messed up her head must be. She's given all this make up but then also give LOL dolls!

Reactions: 13
Just remember Sarah/Chris if you get stuck again Big Elephants Can't Always Understand Small Elephants ? Or just ask your kids I'm sure they know! The comments on tonight's vlog, I can see Sarah snapping and having a rant soon
Regards the response they gave..

Or how about it's 'becusse' the girls have so much tat, that it would be near on impossible to find something that hasn't already been casually tossed aside given as a gift?

Reactions: 5
Who on earth needs to wake children up on Christmas day?! Usually they wake adults up at 4am, this is fake as duck.

Isabella sleeping in that nasty polyester will be so sweaty on that mattress without an undersheet is so chavy. It's bad enough when people don't have a mattress protector.

It's just another present mountain, 45k views in 3 hours. Chris needs to be working on his CV and less time with fake snow and santa footprints
My kids set there alarms for 5.50 ??. I woke them at 5.30 as was too excited

Reactions: 1
I banned my daughter from
Watching toys and me. That girl is horrendous - I had to sit through two videos today. Christmas Eve birthday and Christmas Day - she must have had thousands spent on her

Is that Tiana? I watched one video of her at Christmas last year. She had a wall of gifts higher than herself, and she would just open it and toss it aside. Then she purposely made a huge mess in the room, spreading packing peanuts all over it. Can't stand her.

My kids set there alarms for 5.50 ??. I woke them at 5.30 as was too excited

Not all kids are the same, and some like to sleep more than others. Plus who knows how late they were up before.

Is that Tiana? I watched one video of her at Christmas last year. She had a wall of gifts higher than herself, and she would just open it and toss it aside. Then she purposely made a huge mess in the room, spreading packing peanuts all over it. Can't stand her.

Not all kids are the same, and some like to sleep more than others. Plus who knows how late they were up before.
Yes that’s the one and she did exactly same this year.

Toys and me - the kid who has her own toy range consisting of her opening toys ?? guess who she’s managed by? Viral talent the same cowboys that were managing the inghams
Yeah I remember when my daughter used to watch I saw something about sboodle with the merch

Long time lurker on here just decided to post
Love these wholesome vlogs great stuff. Thought my life was good but seeing these people enriches it. Don't understand all the hate to these guys.
Kids are only young once and whats up with spoiling them. Not as if anyone is going to copy them and bang it on a credit card is it
the days of giving your kids a book with fairy stories and an old manky orange are long gone.
I'm a mummy too and the best crimbo pressie I got was when my 13 year old told me she had stopped doing crack. I was so made I split a bottle of Smirnoff with her. Thing is her head was messed up by that point and she had developed issues but its not about her its about the love we all have for our kids at xmas

Reactions: 2
Still catching up but just wanted to comment as a parent of 2 children with autism and someone who has worked with children with disabilities including ASD for over 20 years that I don't think Esme has autism or any other disability other than 2 parents that are thick as 2 planks of wood and dont care about spending quality time interacting with their children or care about education.

On the autism front my son would never cope with all that change in their lives even our holiday to the same cottage at the same time of year causes him great anxiety and stress even the change from school routine to holidays is difficult for him, my daughter as many girls copes far better but the amount of change that family has would cause her distress as too many things all at once can cause great anxiety.

Reactions: 10

Yeah they could have been up helping Chris edit the vlogs at 2 in the morning we just dunno really

I hope something happens to one of the girls. Nothing too bad but just enough for Lazy and Creepy to learn that it isn't about the material things in life that count. It the love and the memories you make. The laughs you have in the kitchen on Christmas morning. That walk you take in the countryside with your best friends. Not the mountains of presents and the who can spend the most on presents competition. You can have £100 and be the happiest person in the world and in the same breath a billionaire with a huge house and not he happy at all.
Yeah, little bit of childhood cancer or a broken limb... maybe a traffic accident.
just to make them appreciate those early morning Christmas Eve walks with the dogs experiencing nature and being at one with the everyday sights and sounds of.... Leeds ?
It would really teach them that they could have a million pounds.
But Katrina Dixon has a tenner and a crow bar.

Both can make their own happiness. ?

How many times can one watch the opening of a LOL doll.
They must have so many on the same dolls and same tit.
Isla is like a vulture watching what everyone got and swooping in on the next present ?
She’s her mother’s daughter for sure.

Reactions: 11
Still catching up but just wanted to comment as a parent of 2 children with autism and someone who has worked with children with disabilities including ASD for over 20 years that I don't think Esme has autism or any other disability other than 2 parents that are thick as 2 planks of wood and dont care about spending quality time interacting with their children or care about education.

On the autism front my son would never cope with all that change in their lives even our holiday to the same cottage at the same time of year causes him great anxiety and stress even the change from school routine to holidays is difficult for him, my daughter as many girls copes far better but the amount of change that family has would cause her distress as too many things all at once can cause great anxiety.
Think your right I got a daughter whose plain nuts but she can cope with lots of stuff
Tonight’s vlog was the usual overacting and overreacting to the same type of crap that they’ve been getting year on year.
Can I suggest that if you’d like to see a more normal festive vlog, of 2 little girls opening their presents, go and watch The Lodge Guys video for today.
There are the grandparents, mum and dad and Lee and Nick’s two little nieces on Christmas morning.
The interactions between them all and the joy on the girls faces, at each gift, is a pleasure to see.
Then compare this to the controlled, rehearsed, fake behaviour on the Mingham vlog and it becomes even more obvious how greedy and entitled the whole family have become.
Any true meaning of Christmas and the real pleasure of seeing children open presents has long since passed as they are opened and tossed aside and it’s a grab for the next one.
It’s truly sickening and exceedingly vulgar.
It's great if you got shares in Home Bargains

Last edited:
Maybe in the new year they can use their money to enrol the girls at that 'amazing' drama school Sarah went to. They might learn how to act surprised properly.

The thing I thought was telling was when Isla hugged Sarah and Chris says where's mine fool Esme says you didn't buy it gives his a right dirty look ???

A few thoughts on today's offering, Granny and Gramps have clearly asked to not be featured at all in the vlogs, you could see the girls looking over to them at the start and only much later on did we hear either of them speak even after the girls sat their and thanked them they were silent!
Also I'm certain they didn't film them opening every present. It was cut so we just saw 10% of what they had. At the very end Lazy is sat in her favourite spot and there is a present behind her that I'm certain I didn't see opened by any of the girls, I may be wrong because I did have to turn the volume down.
I suspect they used the present pile thumbnail to attract views but know full well people will criticise them for the mountain and so made it look like they hadn't bought as much as you could see in that picture.
Isla was comical throughout, she really is the most spoilt child I've ever witnessed, through no fault of her own of course!

Who on earth needs to wake children up on Christmas day?! Usually they wake adults up at 4am, this is fake as duck.

Isabella sleeping in that nasty polyester will be so sweaty on that mattress without an undersheet is so chavy. It's bad enough when people don't have a mattress protector.

It's just another present mountain, 45k views in 3 hours. Chris needs to be working on his CV and less time with fake snow and santa footprints
We did lol.

The thing I thought was telling was when Isla hugged Sarah and Chris says where's mine fool Esme says you didn't buy it gives his a right dirty look ???
I noticed that as well. "Faith in santa restored" yer ok sarah.

I feel terrible for the children who are watching this wondering why they didn’t get as much from Father Christmas.

They are vile, how can they spend so much on pure tat! The fact that they buy the girls the same thing just multiple times is ridiculous. They may as well just burn their money.

Think I’ve missed something, is there a suggestion Esme has autism?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.