The Ingham Family #169 Mila, Mila on the wall, who is the creepiest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
Screenshot 2021-06-08 135002.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are in beautiful Cornwall, but have spent most of their time on their campsite or in bargain stores, only venturing to the beach at 4pm.
- Creepy has worn his beanie for 66 days in a row.
- Still trying to say they're vegetarian but have been caught eating meat multiple times in the past few days.
- Two innocent moths and a fish paid the ultimate price after an encounter with the Inghams. RIP Margaret, Garfield and fish. Ingham wildlife murder total: 5.
- Lazy still seems clueless about potty training.
- Lazy has achieved everything she wanted in life; marrying a groomer, neglecting her kids, becoming a brain surgeon vlogging shopaholic and having an addiction to sugar. When she leaves this world Sarah Ingham will be remembered for doing nothing but sitting on sofas breathlessly talking to a camera.
- Baby Mila will be the final Ingham child. We'll see if that's true in a couple of years when the views have taken another hit.
- Creepy has been out shagg.... I mean skating, yes he's been out skating

Hi Steve, how's Prinny? 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Do we think Mila will be thrown in to the names we love but wont use chat tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you think Isabelle goes off ahead with Creepy because she gets on better with him than her own sad excuse of a mother?

Also as a side note:

They’re clearly meeting to find Creepy and make sure he never steps foot in America ever again

A8705199-7F3B-4C7C-8D9E-36E27ACE874D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Parking my butt ready for todays amazing tit show
Afternoon tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So what do you think tittle be tonight? Cutting holiday short nana not well ? Suprize the girls with i gone into labour.? Car a van moved places while we were gone or caravan made its way home by itsself who knows any idias

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good title 🙊 so far this epic road trip is a pile of wank!!!
they seem to ruin all places they go to with their chavvy uncultured selves. I love cornwall and there is so much to explore but I guess if they’re not getting there arses off site until late afternoon they won’t get much great content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
So what do you think tittle be tonight? Cutting holiday short nana not well ? Suprize the girls with i gone into labour.? Car a van moved places while we were gone or caravan made its way home by itsself who knows any idias
Jason's finally shat all over the awning...and Lazy...?

Lazy's found out that baby is a boy so is frantically selling all the "Mila" personalised tat to crazed ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loving the title :ROFLMAO:
Been to Cornwall severl times, its a beautiful place, if I hadn't been before watching the Minghams vlogs, I would never go.

Reactions: 16
The title will be baby girl names I love but won't use im guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just seen the ice pop clips. Howling! Why didn’t Noncey Nora edit it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon today they hit matalan to buy some swimwear 😂😂 again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving the thread title 👊

What delights will today's vlog hold for us eager Tattlers.

• Grey Beanie Day 67
  • Another wildlife death
  • 1.3 million "Aaanywaaay" comments strong (even Chris has had enough of her tit)
  • Dubious footage of Mr One-Trick looking a twit in front of kids/teens at the skatepark
  • Bullshit Baby Name discussion (it is/was Mila, we all bleeping know that now)
  • Montages of roads, water, out-of-breath Inghams
  • Kids squealing about everyday events
Same old shite in other words.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Loving the title :ROFLMAO:
Been to Cornwall severl times, its a beautiful place, if I hadn't been before watching the Minghams vlogs, I would never go.
Ahhhhh, but have you ever been to CornMall, now that's what we really wanna know??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Asking for a friend, is burning people at the stake still a thing? Cus the inghams would definitely be contenders 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.