Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I wonder if she was even allowed on the soft play, I used to work in one when I was a teenager and it was a huge soft play, the biggest in the area, but only ages 12 and under could use it (obviously supervising parents too). I think most soft plays have an upper age limit.
Poor girl probably is the supervising parent.Can`t see lazy running after jace ,or going to get him when he lets her know he needs the toilet.Some holiday for Isabelle.:(

Reactions: 11

Pastel

VIP Member
I’m a very lot behind on these lot as had my baby boy a couple weeks ago so have been in the newborn bubble, but rest assured that I have been putting into practice the parenting skills I’ve learned from Lazy.

My little boy was born slightly jaundiced like Jace so obviously I prioritised my sleep instead of waking up every couple of hours to feed him. And like Lazy, I’m also not too fussed about him hitting his birth weight again as want to keep him teeny tiny for as long as possible, so I’ll feed him after I make sure I get my 8 hours sleep.

Already thinking about starting baby led weaning in a few months, first two foods I have on my list for him to try out are Greggs pizza and a McDonalds McMuffin.
Awwww congratulations and welcome to your little boy!!!!

• Heart

Kstep

VIP Member
I’m catching up on their Cornmall vlogs (they’re so incredibly boring I’ve had no desire to keep up to date with them! 🥱) Something that has stood out for me when they’re eating at the restaurant - Lazy does the aeroplane to feed Jace, he then feeds himself and does a train noise as he puts the spoon in his mouth. Lazy cackles, Creeps laughs and poor Jace, his little face. He just stops and gives them an uncertain look. It looks like he’s wondering why they’re laughing at him when only seconds earlier Lazy had pretended she was a bloomin’ aeroplane but hadn’t cackled at herself doing it. Another point to Lazy for belittling her children.
More like he's not used to them laughing at him they prob ignore him when not on camera only Issy looks after him I also found it very sad that he asked them to film him doing a good job That's his life sadly

• Sad

80schic

Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably shagging someone right now, (with his beanie and socks on, naturally) not "skating".
Malc omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Malcoms beanie must reek!!!

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Had the name plaque lady taken all mingham posts down now? There’s nothing on her grid about the Isla one either? Don’t blame her tbh 😂🙈

Otghmd94

Just remembered that Creepy said he’s put ‘surprises’ for everyone in the chavavan so I wonder if we’ll find out what they are🤔

specialone50

VIP Member
Fuck that, Iife’s too short to blow air at artificial flowers.
Can’t see lazy doing it either.

I’d say the real reason she doesn’t wear a mask when out & about is because she’s terrified of not being recognised, her being a public figure and all that. 🤣
Id agree with that I love not being recognised by certain people.

I'm waiting for omy gosh guys we found the perfect little cove just for us and turn out to be nudiest beech or lazy getting hump as mainly 75% off beaches are hilly or pay to park 🤣
Or be blown gale on lands end saying that light house still inhabited 🤣
I misread that for a second and thought you stated lazy got humped :sick:

• Haha

Elle34

Chatty Member
I used to holiday in Dale, Christopher Malcom would shit a brick driving around there.

Where they are staying is just off a main road. The only single track he needed to drive down is the access road to the park which is controlled by traffic lights. He's such a knobhead.

View attachment 605250
He not even gone to proper cornish roads but lazy there big tesco

I hope they wouldn't of filmed in soft play im sure it's not allowed views super low so vlog be extra late

specialone50

VIP Member
How is this possible when he spends almost every waking moment hiding in the car.a.van doing little jobs hoping that not being in sight on the videos will make people forget he’s a toupe wearing, receding hairline hiding , beanie loving perv
I bloody love you , youre hilarious

• Heart

DMK 99

I remember as a kid going on holiday to Cornwall. We are going back 25 years now and I still remember staying in Crackington Haven (?) in a farmhouse and having an amazing day out in Tintagel. I want to take my kids there one day.

qazqaz

Oh I remember that. When a sweltering Isla was telling her mum how the air conditioning wasn’t reaching the back of the car and Sarah just casually replies that it’s fine because she could feel it fine. A row of seat ahead of Isla.
Mother of the year.
I didn’t see that as I’m proud 😂 to say I wasn’t watching them religiously back then, I used to dip in and out (but I’ve started watching everyday since Christmas as their lives are becoming worse by the minute 😂) Anyway, that sounds dreadful, what a disgusting ‘mother’ 😡

Sweetgirl89

I love that they're travelling and away at the moment. It makes the vlogs so much more entertaining. Cause drama seems to follow this family. When in Spain on the forecourt every vlog had a problem or some disaster had happened. Knowing that they're pulling the caravan around that has given them lots of trouble before and Chris has been messing around with, it's going to be so good 😂
I don't watch them a lot but when they're travelling around its sure to be entertaining.
I'll be watching every vlog till they get home 😂 I don't know what it is about them but problems seem to follow them around.
It's v entertaining to watch waiting for the next disaster. Don't wish them any harm.
Even when they're at home Sarah will start off telling a story of some problem.
They do the typical clickbait in some vlogs you know with the spider in the amazon package. Other than the few clickbait stuff just always seems to go wrong with this family even when they're just at home.

So imagine my excitement now that they're travelling around pulling that caravan.
Letting the drama commence 😂

( not wishing them anything terrible just everyday problems like lots of caravan trouble makes it very entertaining to watch)

Reactions: 10

Ang F

There are two adults that do nothing. The father who is apparently the intelligent one, slopes off to pack fidgets, mod the caravan or clean.
The mother is either out shopping or filming the toddler... who is teaching these kids. I honestly feel sorry for the children they are being failed so badly but sadly see their parents as idols as they have all these holidays and constant surprises.

The problem is, that is all well and good but what have these kids got when older. Sarah and Chris, are not only disgraceful in their behaviour but are letting down all of those children. It’s a shame because all of them are lovely kids and non of the shit show is their fault, they are products of their environment
The kids Maths level should Epic .... they've got enough bloody Plastic plants at home to count !

• Haha
Reactions: 10