The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Fidgets and me sounds like a sex toy brand, and those stairs really aren’t grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tonights vlog literally checked off everything mentioned on tattle in the last few days
Chris saying a snag list etc
The brain lickers are now banned in the house
Sarah is still out shopping but looked like she wasn't going to vlog it until they saw the little moons probs so nobody would ask where her mask is lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would Chris and Esme say that Sarah is stupid and jumping a step ahead for buying Jace pants? If he is potty training then he should be wearing pants and getting used to pulling them up and down or am I missing something.

Reactions: 34
Even the builder laughed at him, when he told him what he was doing to the floor boards 😆😆
How long til the girls get fed up of packing the fidgets, think they're just doing it as Isabelle is involved with teen and me, and dont want to be left out!
Chris and the holes in his socks 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
A list of proposed eccentric names for the soon to be iddy biddy Princess of Pylon Palace, most entries are by other TFam Members:
Names ending with A (for some reason):
Luna, Asda, Anna, Mia, Lana, Ayda, Aria, Peppa, Chantella, Flora, Sasha, Talia, Maria, Eliza, Cordelia, Azalea, Sophia, Enya, Cassia, Adriana, Aurora, Ariana, Ikea, Amelia, Celestia, Saskia, Pippa, Ava, Marbella (dedicated to the Marble Tiles), Tabitha, Ella, Natalia, Pandora, Wilhelmina, Calla, Calcutta, Florida, Orla, Emma, Elsa, Edna (no capes!), Dolla, Neveah, Eva, Aleah, Porta, Eida, Deliah, Elza, Klarna, Alibaba, Lienota, Emilia, Baby B&Ma, Arabella, Sofa, Lola, Avia, Tyla, Agriculturia, Nova, and Carrara.

Other proposed names, most entries are by other TFam Members:
Marble, Princess, Sweetie, Cave, Cara-Van-Ingham, Crapy, Aldi, Mary Shortle Ingham, Stairway, Matalan, Primark, Basket, Annaar (in tribute to Nanaar), Baby HaTeRz, Tarakin (in honour of Katrina), Primark Morrison Sarah Ingham, Chai, Cash Cow, Castrol (hint to check oil regularly), Cankle, Cheater, Nanurrrr’s Pension, Aubrey, Educashun, eBay, Everleigh, Aria Ketrina Nova Ingham, mArble, Dolla Bandaid Ingham, Ava Elizabeth (Tom Delonge’s daughter’s name), Baldi, Don’t Leave Unattended On Beach, I don’t care, Manny Ho Ho Ingham, Lazy, Aimee (or Amie), Patatas Bravas, Luna Alissa Sarah Ingham (LASI for short), Lacey, IFamForever, Ali (in honour for Alibaba and Me Tat), Orange Twirl, Asbo, Eadie, Fake Marble Bragger Ingham and to conclude this...WhereHasPrinnyGone?

Thank you TFam Members for all your co-operation, The Ingham Lurkers Society, The Ingham Family Ltd and The Isla Ingham Foundation will announce the name of Iddy Biddy Number 4 very soon. There is no fixated date but whilst you await the results (could be at 5pm or later), please exit from the main entrance of the Chavavan, for the Party Bag that includes a Prinny Woo Too and some Home Educashun Worksheets, you must pay £40 to Granny Troll. The money will be going to The Chavavan’s Life Association and will fund many more van-life trips of Breakdowns and Courtyard Floors. No, you cannot have a refund. Hell No, you cannot have more Orange Twirls, there’s a shortage locally and Lazy cannot spare anymore. If you have a complaint, there’s a tissue in the bag with a threat scribbled out by Creepy and a number to Levi’s and The Gmail Police. Yes, the copy of Lazy’s 2019 bestselling book “Ef Ah Wan Ah Burgur Foh Ma Teaye, Ah’ll Ave Ah Bugur Foh Mah Teaye, My Family’s Ordeal With The Haturz and Other Agricultural Things” is free. To open the book and read though, that’s a £25 charge.
Why do they insist on girls names ending in a vowel?
Not recommended if your surname also begins with a vowel!
For instance Esme Ingham, always ends up pronounced Esme Yingham!
Or encourages the dreaded pause between the two names... Esme..... Ingham!
Same with Isla, in this instance its pronounced Isla Ringham! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creepy fixing the squeaky floor so he can still sneak around at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I love both of them, you made a great choice! Doubt it will be one of those, because she wouldn't order the letter 'A' if it's not going to be being used. She's way too tight to order extra letters just to try and fool us!
They’re gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Or she could do the decent thing & give her homeless Brother somewhere to live ? The one she's abandoned, while still visiting her other pedophile Brother in Prison ....
Nah, she won’t do something as selfless as that even though he lost his mum as well. Sarah strikes me a bit like one of my delightful sisters in that as long as she’s ok then it’s duck you Jack.

Reactions: 17
Is this all part of the girls homeschooling? Making them work like the children in the far East that make this plastic tat that has the longevity of cracker toy.
View attachment 569656
She is utterly disgusting............ Taking away her kids education and flogging cheap tit in their names.
I think Chris is a vile and repulsive specimen but Sarah Ingham has reached even lower levels than her grotesque husband. What an achievement 👍🏼

Reactions: 35
At the start of the vlog @ 1.57 Lazy and Creepy chatting in the bedroom and Jace making his way downstairs on his own.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why do they insist on girls names ending in a vowel?
Not recommended if your surname also begins with a vowel!
For instance Esme Ingham, always ends up pronounced Esme Yingham!
Or encourages the dreaded pause between the two names... Esme..... Ingham!
Same with Isla, in this instance its pronounced Isla Ringham! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s all to do with them thinking it’s “trendy” or “quirky” when it just comes off as embarrassingly generic but what isn’t just that with the Inghams these days?

Reactions: 11
I mean, we all know Sarah's greedy but there's no excuse for one person owning that amount of chins.

1620755927060.png

I reckon Granny Jane's "Beautiful" comment was deliberately trolling Sarah (after all she is a Ninja level troll), hence fatty not replying to the comment. We all know that Granny Grim saw Sarah in all her non-Photoshopped, Mr Stay Puft glory when she went to pick up Prinnywoo.

1620756299555.png

Forget about the holes in his socks, check out the sheer size of that baggy old backside :sick:

1620756146795.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She is really obsessed with the 'grand staircase' isn't she? I have no idea why anyone would pose like that otherwise
At this rate I won't be surprised if she chooses to give birth on those stairs.
Title : giving birth to our sweet baby girl on the real marble staircase...eek....pow.. with a thumbnail of izzy, mouth wide open in shock of course
Ooooooo, maybe baby girl will then be named "Grand" in honour of her birth place

Reactions: 8
Are they going to call the fidget toys "bespoke" like the wankets? Are they going to claim they're made in the UK and not bulk bought from Ali Express?

Reactions: 21
Did Izzy seriously just say she was out of breath at the start of her segment because she walked up the stairs? WHAT? Get to the gym if that's the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tonights vlog literally checked off everything mentioned on tattle in the last few days
Chris saying a snag list etc
The brain lickers are now banned in the house
Sarah is still out shopping but looked like she wasn't going to vlog it until they saw the little moons probs so nobody would ask where her mask is lol
We should start an Ingham Bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.