The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just proves the extend of her lies.

Imagine being pregnant and feeling like you are going to pass out. Your natural instinct would be to sit down and get help. In her case she had an able child present. Tell Esme to phone dad and get assistance from staff, who can contact shopping centre first aid or emergency services. You don't send a child to Nanna to hide that you are feeling faint!
I can't cope with the sheer stupidity and disingenuousness of them.
A bit like her dad came to visit but didn't come into the house. We could clearly see Esme, Isla and Jason standing outside the front door with no shoes on. Are we meant to believe the kids came through the back door, sorry bifold doors, and removed their shoes to stand outside the front door and say goodbye? IF they had all of been outside the back they would've walked around the side of the house to grandads car and said goodbye.

On a separate note did anyone work out what was in the box at the front door? It did look like a box of tat.

Reactions: 22
When she was talking about Prinny on the beloved stairs, did anyone notice a bare leg leaving Lazy's bedroom? Who was it, was it Creepy? Why was he wandering about half dressed? 🤮
Looks like a creepy leg.Safety conscious Jace playing at the top of those AmAAAzing stairs!Lazy probably yelled for Chris to see to him ,as she wanted her model- like poses for instagrim:rolleyes:

I think it’s all to do with them thinking it’s “trendy” or “quirky” when it just comes off as embarrassingly generic but what isn’t just that with the Inghams these days?
Agreed! Also ,does this mean there`ll be a baby numero 6 ,so Jace won`t feel "left out"?!:rolleyes:

Does anyone have a link x
I can`t get the link to work ,but if you Google in best priced Fidget toys ,there`s so many places selling them!Etsy do a Sensory mystery bon for £6.!Watch lazy fleece the ifam!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t access the latest vlog. Might it have been taken down? Have read green cows summary and appreciate it but where has the gory story gone??????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t access the latest vlog. Might it have been taken down? Have read green cows summary and appreciate it but where has the gory story gone??????
Oh, let me check for you
No, tonights episode of the Minghams latest instalment is on YT with its 46k views.
Sorry 47k views

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I use to be a huge massive fan of the Ingham’s but I can’t stand the pair of them no more but mainly Chris
he has to be the most repulsive excuse for a human being I have ever seen.
he literally makes me sick,I hate the way he looks,the way he speaks,the way he dresses,the way he brags well the way they both brag he always looks like he needs a good scrub always looks dirty,what women see in him I will never know there is not one thing I can say is nice about him,the way he speaks to that little boy is a bloody joke he speaks the same to Isla too
if I’m perfectly honest with you I think the house is horrible it has no warmth in it at all no cosy ness it’s just way to big.
I am also disgusted with the two of them for what they are doing with these bloody fidget thingys that they are now going to sell I’m all for people making money but to drag your own children into it is wrong on so many levels there is never enough money for these two cretins to be made and everything is SO expensive just greedy bastards,there is no family I’d like to see more than these 2 to lose absolutely everything big time.
anyway I can’t wait to read through all your comments will probably take me weeks haha x

Or BUT
So ,that`s a No Hell No ,if we ask if you like Chris then? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth did they let Prinny run loose on a parking lot??? She could have run another way and bang into a car. Don't they use those spindel leaches on her so even if they could not go close to each other they could have let her have more and more til Sarah had hold of it before letting go. After all Prinny is a runner when she sees her family again. And she did not even have a collar on that Sarah or Esme could hold onto.
that was the office car park .
im not 100% sure that jane had her ! possibly stayed with someone from the office .

Reactions: 5
When she was talking about Prinny on the beloved stairs, did anyone notice a bare leg leaving Lazy's bedroom? Who was it, was it Creepy? Why was he wandering about half dressed? 🤮
Sorry to 'quote' you twice but that's Twatman after he's gotten out of the shower and walking into the 'wardrobe' room where he's going to decide 'will I wear my 2 stripe or 3 stripe track suit bottoms' even though they're NOT a 'tracksuit family' and also the big decision 'what grey tee shirt' to wear. The poor twit then has to decide what 'zippy' to wear. Does he look like Jimmy Saville or not??

Thank God he doesn't have to worry about his head - it's permanently glued to his bald head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tonights vlog literally checked off everything mentioned on tattle in the last few days
Chris saying a snag list etc
The brain lickers are now banned in the house
Sarah is still out shopping but looked like she wasn't going to vlog it until they saw the little moons probs so nobody would ask where her mask is lol
Don't forget:
1. The obligatory (weirdly specific) mention of the amount of home ed hours.
2. The usual side eye movement when discussing said home ed hours.
3. Isabelle (bless her and I'm thrilled she feels worthy and needed) having to vlog this because Lazy and Creepy want to prove she's not depressed.
4. The first decent meal out of Pylon Palace.
5. Lazy making a point of Jace sharing her Haloumi burger and chips with her.

Sarah, you have deep routed issues regarding food and I can relate. You are projecting your idiosyncrasies on Isabelle and your other children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh, let me check for you
No, tonights episode of the Minghams latest instalment is on YT with its 46k views.
Sorry 47k views
Thank you. For whatever reason I couldn’t access it on YouTube but did find it via a google search. Searching my mind as to why I bothered. What a waste of time - lost the will to live. I clearly need sleeping pills.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched their blog after being Ingham free for awhile.
I have so many questions. Thank you thegreencow for your recaps.

Has Esme had her dyslexia looked into? Has Issy regressed, I couldn’t understand 3/4 of what she said. Has Isla had her medical appointment? Has Jace seen the health nurse? Are hairdressers still closed in the UK? Is there any mention of schooling besides the 15 minutes they do each day?

Reactions: 16
Remember the heady days of the Sinnaz Pro Team, when Creepy and Deliveroo were planning on launching some kind of joint roller-boot based ‘mental health’ project? It’s gone from his Insta now, but it was definitely there, and he mentioned it in his messages to his most recent (that we know of) young victim.

Given what we now know they were both up to, that’s rather a chilling prospect, isn’t it?

Reactions: 27
I hadn’t caught up on the Ingham’s for well over a year but just read the entirety of the last two threads (thanks for a lot of laughs) and watched some of their latest vlogs. Jesus H, they’re so awful. They can talk for ages about nothing, everything is surface level. They have no hobbies or interests. Their house has barely any natural light, no personality. Like a barren wasteland of exploitation. Jace is the main event in all their videos, a literal two year old who is clearly about to be shunned for the new baby. Poor kid has no idea what’s coming - see Isla (she was the main event last time I watched, now she seems to get on all their nerves, bless her). Even Chris saying goodnight to her was him using her to promote their “new venture”.

The kids are clearly all going to need therapy when they’re older, assuming they have some level of intelligence which is questionable with the “home schooling”

Sidenote after reading all this thread - you can stop the baby name speculating now, I think every name has been said at least nine times

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I use to be a huge massive fan of the Ingham’s but I can’t stand the pair of them no more but mainly Chris
he has to be the most repulsive excuse for a human being I have ever seen.
he literally makes me sick,I hate the way he looks,the way he speaks,the way he dresses,the way he brags well the way they both brag he always looks like he needs a good scrub always looks dirty,what women see in him I will never know there is not one thing I can say is nice about him,the way he speaks to that little boy is a bloody joke he speaks the same to Isla too
if I’m perfectly honest with you I think the house is horrible it has no warmth in it at all no cosy ness it’s just way to big.
I am also disgusted with the two of them for what they are doing with these bloody fidget thingys that they are now going to sell I’m all for people making money but to drag your own children into it is wrong on so many levels there is never enough money for these two cretins to be made and everything is SO expensive just greedy bastards,there is no family I’d like to see more than these 2 to lose absolutely everything big time.
anyway I can’t wait to read through all your comments will probably take me weeks haha x

Or BUT
When did you start to see the light as you said you was a massive fan of them?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.