Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbykebabby

Are they ce tested?
Absolutely - just like Isabelle doesn't eat chocolate, they are not a tracksuit family, they got glowing school reports from the Local Authority, the wankets are all Sarah's own design, Jason is the most saftey concious 2 year old on the planet....... do I need to go on?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HowdyHo

Most ironic moment of today's video was Chris telling Prinny, "You don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

You should follow your own advice, Mr NDA Skinny Dip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.
Whenever I've felt faint, the very last thing I wanted to do is talk a heap for 10 minutes. I want to sit in almost silence and ride the feeling till it passes.
I don't believe she felt faint at all, it's just a way to try and justify her reason for not wearing a mask. She sat there and gave a long talk showing all the things they'd picked out. She's a big fat liar.

Just for a side by side comparison: this is the house next door (formerly the builder's, now possibly the lot the Inghams gazumped) - and, OK, this is still fake marble, but admittedly looks more like real marble:

Screenshot_20210508_225347.jpg

And below is Pylon Palace. Absolutely 100% categorically not real marble whatsoever, no matter how much Lazy protests otherwise on Instagram:

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 14.25.17.png

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
When she says "I've had a few comments or messages, well, loads actually" is that code for "I've been reading Tattle and they say..."?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyfinden

The fact she lets her 2 year old run around with a brain licker which is pure sugar shows what kind of skanks they are 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 47

cheshiretinker

Show us the box then Lazy, then we will all shut up. Prove everyone wrong. Go on, dare you!
If you look up the company that makes the tiles they are marble effect tiles, why she doesn’t get this I don’t know, and what does it matter anyway. I’m just a bit miffed that in my last house my en-suite had them in and I missed the opportunity to say I had a marble bathroom 😂

Both tacky in my humble opinion,grey furniture ,sama same ,horrible dining chairs so similar to Lazy's .Do none of them have original ideas on home decor.Lazys is a mish mash of a badly designed and unfinished house (because its not a home )filled with cheap items and ideas copied from other people.Ok its quite a change from Seacroft but her taste is tacky and cheap looking.
It’s really strange that the houses are a mirror image of each other, although I think the neighbours house is better as they don’t have their toilet on display in the en-suite and have access to the entertainment room above the garage from the main house. I’m going to keep an eye on both Instagram accounts to see how they both look in a few months time. It’ll be a social experiment 😉

• Haha

DizzyDaydream

NGL bit gutted Prinny's homecoming wasn't deemed worthy of a special song dedication from Christopher Malcolm.

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
As someone who dips in and out of these threads (and has fiercely disagreed with Creepy’s vile behaviour & her blatant turning a blind eye to keep the money rolling in over protecting her children) can someone explain their homeschooling situation to me?

My eldest is 14 and over lockdown was able to get on with work by herself (to a certain extent) but still had online lessons from her school teachers and guidance etc but my youngest who was 8 needed CONSTANT help, guidance, teaching and support. The kind where it had to be consistently monitored and upheld throughout the day with her breaks etc. We were lucky enough to have me at home while hubby worked but it was full on even with teachers pre recording many guided lessons for us and we had to execute it and carry out the lessons with our child. It was a full time job; I’m not judging others who couldn’t do the same but as I was at home that was important to me.

So when Sarah says “the girls are doing their work” while she’s fucking about talking to a camera, Creepy putting up furniture, obsessing over cleaning glass panels, hoovering ALL day and playing with Jace etc are the girls just flying solo? Is that their idea of homeschooling? Genuinely? It seems from the vlogs that they are not doing school for much time either spaced out throughout the day?

They are giving dedicated parents who home educate their children a bad name! As that is not home education! It’s appalling 😳
It would appear that "homeschooling" for them involves copying out, word for word (as pointed out by another Tattler), sections from BBC Bitesize and then drawing, and colouring in, pictures for these sections. Sarah is definitely on top of their school work though as she's recognised that Isla seems to be falling behind in "neatness and presentation" so she is getting extra help from Sarah in this area - no need for anyone to be alarmed at all... she's all over it. Also, just to further put your mind at ease, she did do 30mins of "read out loud to mum" time with Isabelle the other evening - honestly I don't know why everyone seems so concerned about their education 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I've finally reached the point where I'm no longer sorry for the Ifam being ripped off; call me a cold-hearted bitch if you will.

Yes a lot of them are children, but children don't have debit/credit cards so it's their idiot parents ordering this shite for them. Adults with learning disabilities are the only ones I feel some amount of sympathy for. They are free to spend their benefits as they choose as their support workers can't stop them, they can only advise them that the Ingham products are overpriced and crap quality.

I hope each and every one of them are thoroughly disappointed with the tat they receive. Maybe it will open their eyes a little to what their 'heroes. think of them, i.e. cash machines.

Most, if not all, would have just jumped on the 'launch' and ordered a box without taking the time to see what is actually in it. If any of them reorder from Fidget Ripoff and Me Me Me then they deserve all the plastic shite they get.

Well played Minghams, well played.

• Sad
  • Angry

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
and I just cannot understand why they can never just get one of something... an entire box of them!???
More is better in Ingham logic. More fidget toys, more sofas, more soft drinks, more coldsores, more allegations, more time spent running away from reality and so on.

• Haha
Stumbled across a post of mine from August 2020, thread #116, circa the Euro trip of dreams. This was when the girls were uncharacteristically sent off by Lazy and Creepy with €5 to go to the on-site restaurant on their own to eat a plate of chips.
Turns out I was worryingly on the money...

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 23.43.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
The prices are extortionate for a pile of plastic tat! Shouldn’t an ‘Influencer’ family be encouraging the younger generation to do away with non-degradable plastic and learn how to protect, preserve their/our world for future generations.
They simply have no common sense and empathy, they only know greed and exploitation.
Strange isn’t it that eco Isla is now selling plastic from China? Can we get an update on that sarah? Or was the ‘eco’ thing something you forced on her to appear on trend like being vegetarians?

You don’t need to answer because I already know

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
How has Chris managed to age about 30 years in 2

he’s so gross looking. He looks like someone that earns about £50 a week and spends £45 of that on booze and fags and the other £5 on some tracksuit bottoms. Not the set for life bachelor rock star pilot he think he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
And it is working, people call them thick but they know exactly what they are doing when they post a video like this, it draws attention away from everything else being talked about, and guess what if something else happens whats the betting they release another letter so tattle goes into overdrive guessing the same names over and over again
The last few pages have felt more like the secret Ifam group!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I'd like to know how much
A - it cost the builder to build?
B - how much profit has he made from these two clowns?🤡🤡

Actually, I think I can answer that myself
A - very little.
B - A very lot🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Kate1970

VIP Member
'Fidgets and Me by Esme and Isla Ingham, for your safety, every single item has been vigorously used and touched by the girls, prior to selling and dispatch'! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45