Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Everybody

Chatty Member
Safety officer Jace seems to have forgotten that he never runs in the house, I see.
It’s almost like he’s a two year old!
Yeah but Sarah knows her children.

and whilst you may think it’s ridiculous that a child Jaces age can; be responsible for having a full time job as an actor, be fully safety aware, look after himself on a beach at the age of 6 months, and so on and so forth, he is able to.

you lot need to pipe down and stop watching their every move... do you not know by now... he is a CLEVERRRRRRR BOYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 45

babybelle

VIP Member
In my opinion, I don't care if it's real marble or skiddies from Chris's pants, I think it's horrible. Not my taste at all and I personally prefer a good quality wood floor. The staircase just cries accident waiting to happen, all glass and no hand rail. Imagine god forbid, Sarah or Chris slipped with that new baby in their arms, they would split their heads open. No way would I spend £700k on a house and fill it with shit from the pound shop, I'd have bespoke furniture designed to fill the space, and my kitchen would be 3 times the size of that sorry looking one they have. Great idea to have a playroom, but not on a flipping hard floor, if Jace jumped on that soft play and fell off, his teeth would be through his lip. Their vlog the other day said our secret rooms or something, they showed a bloody fire escape, so no room reveal just crap click bait as usual. Was it really necessary to show us 3 tvs that had been delivered ( not in boxes which is odd) yet you cannot be arsed to put your kids wardrobes together so they can hang up their clothes and get rid of stacks of boxes in their rooms. Isla had a top on the other day that looked like it needed a good iron, yet they are happy to show that in a vlog that hundreds of people will see. They don't deserve half of what they have, they say how much they are loving the house yet they are going off again on holiday????? Where is the sense??? Who is going to look after the business considering it's only Sarah that can do the personalised orders????

Reactions: 44

Abbvay

VIP Member
I've really never known anyone go to so many shops as she does every single day. I know some people who will call in the supermarket most days because they walk past it dropping the kids off at school, but she has no reason to be near them in the first places she's making a specific trip. It's so odd, to then complain that she feels faint and can't wear a mask. But stays sat there? Then she's ok to drive. If they are really going on holiday as soon as allowed, that's even more ridiculous, feel so ill you can't wear a mask but can sit in a car for hours and stay in a very small space like a caravan.

• Wow

Pastel

VIP Member
i honestly thought this was the straw that breaks the camels back ! I thought that no one would buy them ! Saying they would and actually buying them are two different things. But if they are sold out already then I think it’s time to realise these bastards could sell boots to a man with no feet :(
I was certain that 99.9% of people would just think it was a load of shit !
we have seen isla and Esme with greasy hair , dirtyfingernails , food stains down their clothes a number of times, imagine going into a shop and the cashier was so unkempt & Ferrell looking 😳 would you not worry about the hygiene never mind if we factor covid into the equation.

I have no idea what hell is going on ! 😏
The thing is it would appear that the people buying from them are probably paying these ridiculous prices because they've been handled by the Inghams... they aren't paying for the fidgets, they are paying for an item that has literally been touched by their "idols" - it is beyond depressing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think the plan for Jace's hair is grow it long enough so that when it's cut Chris can stick it in his beanie and have a blond makeover.

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
Ffs, does she really need to sit inside b&m doing a haul of what she is going to buy, all without a mask on?

if she really felt as though she was going to faint and her heart rate was so high, then leave the ducking shop. Don’t just sit there.

even if she does have a medical exemption (which she doesn’t) she could go about her shopping addiction habits with a bit more respect for others. Not just sitting there on the display units, for absolutely ridiculous things. She could have shown after she got out of the shop what she got...

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Zade

Morning Lazy, today's email has been sent over to Oliver Dowden MP Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.

Have a good day :)

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
So, she has admitted, yet again, that she feels faint. How do we report her to DVLA? Fecking idiot.

and I’m waiting for their fidget shit to go badly and then they shove it all in the garage.

SuBollard

OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Congratulations,would you like a lovely shitty brown velour tracksuit with his name badly positioned on it ?

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I hope baby girl is a whopper. Sarah is so obsessed with her children been teeny tiny it's unhealthy. Cam just imagine her trying to squeeze a 10lber in to tiny baby clothes

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
that being said, everyone here saying Isabelle is old enough to know better - yeah sure but it is next to impossible to be healthy when the other 5 people in your house that you are around 24/7 are always eating chocolate and ice cream and cake and the dinners are 80% of the time spaghetti bolognese with a pound of grated cheese on top. I don’t know that she has the willpower to not eat all the junk that’s always in the house. She would also have to ask for healthy ingredients to be purchased for her and she would have to make all her own meals because the rest of the family isn’t going to change their eating habits and Sarah isn’t going to cook a separate healthy meal for her.

it’s just sad all around, you know?
Someone on the last thread mentioned this, defending Isabelle and it made perfect sense. She went through a stage where she chopped her own salad (albeit with strawberries), and made smoothies by blending fruit with water. It know it's not a big deal, but it broke my heart.

We didn't grow up with money, but my mum always made sure I got regular haircuts and colour, decent cosmetics, made sure there was lots of fresh fruit and veg at home and paid for aerobics, karate and other classes. School wasn't free either where I come from. You paid yearly school fees and all the resources used except textbooks.

Instead of tat, why not splurge on a bag of ingredients to make a little smoothie bar for Isabelle? A variety of fruit and veg, soya milk, oat milk, healthy seeds, cacao nibs, honey? Surprise her with a nice recipe book with easy, healthy recipes. Put a huge bloody fruit bowl on the counter instead of a cupboard full of chocolate!

• Heart

KittyWoo

Good morning TFam! Long time lurker here, but felt compelled to post after watching a couple of their recent Center Parcs vlogs and feeling the rage after seeing the title of one of them ‘convinced to do bad stuff by my teen’ (or something along these lines) with a pic of Isabelle open mouthed and sleazy, slimy, Chris. It’s a chuffing disgrace, intentionally using titles and thumbnails to attract views from perverts. Why does Sarah even allow it?
Also, why does Chris speak like such a plank and why do they put that stupid voice on when they all speak to Jace? And finally, how the bloody hell is their house worth £700k?!

• Wow
Reactions: 42

DMK 99

*****Sarah's dad will definitely NOT be going INSIDE the house***** 🤥

Was proper cringing when they were feeling up all those fidget toys without packets and throwing them around the carpet 🤢🤢. Not sure how they will get any sales seeing as how identical toys are in literally all the tat shops.

Sarah please buy Isla a dance leotard that fits her.

• Sick

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Have to pop by to enquire... Since they have the room now, I take it the prams from our Lozza have been put up now? 🤷‍♀️

What an utter chav Palace. I'm mortified that I live in their country. Sorry world, they are portraying us brits terribly 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Banks

Ok so they film clips throughout the day that then gets condensed to 20mins a day. So this mess that we see is the highlight reel of their day? Wow

• Haha
  • Sad