Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
During lockdown I like many others home schooled my children. My children are 12 and almost 15 and I ensured that they were sat at the dining table so I could be there to help if needed and so that I was able to check the standard of their work and to actually interact with them. I didn't want either of them up in their rooms and out of sight. It was hard work but we managed to make it fun and both myself and my husband said it was amazing how much knowledge we gained from it too.
What Sarah is doing isn't homeschooling. Throwing a worksheet at your child or getting them to copy an entire paragraph from a webpage won't be teaching them anything. They need more than an hour's education per day. She really is failing those poor children and it shows. Isabelle can barely string a sentence together and didn't realise the book she was reading was a book she had already read. Get those kids back in school before their entire futures are ruined

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Kennels next door - fucking hilarious 🤣🤣 at least the dogs barking might drown out the traffic noise.
I’m not buying that. They made the account private, then opened it up again with that on. I’m guessing the owner has read here and is upset about her house being slated which isn’t very nice since she’s not put herself out there like the Ingham’s and quite possibly also had to deal with getting gazumped by them.

for the record, I’m sorry the Inghams gazumped you, you actually have the nicer of the two houses and I am sure you will do nice things with the interior. The issue with the Ingham’s is sarahs lies

Kat5998

VIP Member
And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
I’ve seen those bloody stairs more than my own

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
The difference in Isla wearing that leotard yesterday was just crazy. I’m in no way fat shaming a child but she needs a healthy diet and to be more active or else it’s going to get so much worse. And at that age it’s down to the parents to be providing that for her. They have money to provide healthy sustainable meals unlike a lot of people who still try the best they can with whatever money they have. It’s so sad to see..

• Sad
  • Angry

Neck lace

VIP Member
That site charges £10.00 per letter/head/tail, plus postage. Maybe they wanted to call her Everleigh but the cotterpillar would have been too expensive 😂

I bet that why he's called Jace too. Jason would have been too expensive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Can we have a clue to the name please? Just one cotipillar letter not the head or tail.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Is this all part of the girls homeschooling? Making them work like the children in the far East that make this plastic tat that has the longevity of cracker toy.
Screenshot_20210511-181519_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

DayoftheLlamas

Ripping their fans off pretending that the kids have come up with this rip-off business model as a school project makes the whole thing especially scummy.

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Fidgets and me sounds like a sex toy brand, and those stairs really aren’t grand!

• Haha

hedgehog

Chatty Member
It's interesting to me that they haven't filmed more of their homeschooling.. day in the life homeschooling 3 kids.. etc etc. Is it because they have something to hide, something they know they aren't doing very well..? :unsure:
Whenever I see homeschooling on youtube it's the family gathered round a big table or in a dedicated home school room all learning together, the parents actively involved, hands on learning, meeting up with other homeschoolers, or attending different groups/activities outside the home. Exploring topics in depth that the children are interested in, not just what needs to be covered on the national curriculum.
The kids in turn that I've seen on youtube are motivated, bright, ahead of where other children are at their age and love learning.
I know not all families are like this, but if you choose to homeschool your children over sending them to a public school they should at least be matching where they'd be in school if not excelling.. if they aren't then unless there is something else going on i.e special needs then I don't think they should be homeschooling at all.

These 3 girls do their 'homeschooling' seemingly alone in their bedroom probably all online. Isla seemed to love school and learning, I can't imagine her loving school as much in 5 years time if they are still doing the same old thing.

It seems to me that Chris & Sarah imagined homeschooling their children and having the freedom to holiday and travel, when in reality their travelling consists of driving for hours, parking in a caravan park and then going to bed, then spending time hanging around a caravan park, going swimming and then going back in the car. Not exactly trips of a lifetime, exposing kids to different cultures, languages and learning all the time. More like a couple of twinkl printouts and call it a day.

They'd be better off putting the kids back into school, and then doing a huge trip every summer.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Obviously, nothing is this house is finished or done well but the kitchen... They used to vlog Sarah's culinary delights most days but since she got her dream kitchen, nothing. Not even bragging about her island every five seconds. Have they cooked anything apart from cereal and fruit/salad since they moved in or did Creepy screw up the oven as well as the fridge?
I reckon they don’t show themselves eating because they are very much meat eating again. What scary Ingham doesn’t realise is that no one gives a shit if they eat meat or not. It’s the fact it’s just another one of their bizarre and pointless lies that they will be caught out on. We all know they’ve been eating meat steadily with trips to five guys, McDonalds and fray bentos pies. But watch this space as I bet we will see them cook up a storm with Quorn mince this week 🙄

Neck lace

VIP Member
Remember the heady days of the Sinnaz Pro Team, when Creepy and Deliveroo were planning on launching some kind of joint roller-boot based ‘mental health’ project? It’s gone from his Insta now, but it was definitely there, and he mentioned it in his messages to his most recent (that we know of) young victim.

Given what we now know they were both up to, that’s rather a chilling prospect, isn’t it?

All of Creepy's known victims were struggling with their mental health. Predators always target the most vulnerable people that they can find. And every single one of those victims was left in a worse state after their dealings with him.

But it's OK youtube, you just let him carry on, having access to thousands of young, vulnerable fans.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
It’s obscene the amount of clothes for “baby girl” majority of that stuff will not get worn ... such a waste
Meanwhile her older girls are going around in ill fitting clothes, often dirty, often with holes in them and Sarah wouldn’t even buy them some nice pyjamas and instead bought them all the same oversized adults t shirt because they were cheaper. Not even a decent pair of shoes each. Couldn’t be more scruffy,
Sarah doesn’t want to be a mother, just wants a cute baby to dress up.

• Sad

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Agree. The whole family who were involved in brand Ingham, including Jane, Steve, Dave, Sarah etc. knew what Chris was like from past behaviour but all thought it was acceptable to support him whilst he built up his little grooming empire, giving him access to adoring teen girls. They're all wrong'uns

Never forget the sense of unease when he walked into the crowd of girls at the Arndale centre in Manchester - it was sick.
Look at the whole entire family.
Chris pervert

Sarah compulsive liar

Sarahs brother another pervert who she’s supported and stood by

granny jane, her sister and her sisters bloke, all bullied and trolled the victims of Chris.

Sarah and Chris would be living on a council estate with Chris on minimum wage if it wasn’t for YouTube (nothing wrong with that, but the two of them go on like they’ve worked hard to earn what they have) when in reality they’ve sold their kids privacy. Well done you pair of pricks. Problem is, those kids aren’t going to be around for ever funding that lifestyle.

Sarah is literally trying to morph Jace into Stacey Solomon’s son Rex! It’s so obvious 😂 the chalk board wall the same, the playroom, Jace’s clothes, his long hair in a pony tail! Get over yourself love
Same way she’s trying to morph isabelle into her, because she’s fucked up her own life so now wants to ruin her daughters

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I know this sounds really mean but Isabelle's little chats really are so boring.
It's not mean, it's an observation that many are seeing. Including my 15 year old. She's commented herself about Isabelle sounding like a ten year old.
It's not Isabelle's fault, it's her parents for isolating her from her peers, encouraging her to believe she's 'inspiring' and a 'celebrity'.

• Heart