The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the circled ones look like used condoms!!
I guess people may have not read the discription and presume they are getting everything pictured how terrible!!
Pile of tit. Literally they are selling tit to sheep and laughing all the way to the bank. I'm surprised they are able to keep up the luminous effervescing and cooing over a pile over plastic crap from a sensory table at nursery. duck me Sarah is such a kid, what with the Disney obsessions and all that and getting excited over a mooch or whatever its called. Chris could be a bit of a Michael Jackson, ringmaster of never land fun house of sublimninal grooming.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh my god - the big kid - on one hand we are saying she acts like a 10 year old then her latest pic on Instagram (which I have reported) looks like a page 3 girl with all her tits hanging out - you cannot tell me any mother would allow this - I know people go skimpy on the beach but it’s the pose - it’s just wrong
I saw that photo too and it baffles me how can her parents allow her to post such pictures on a public instagram account.
What worries even more is the fact that 80% of the comments are from fan pages (with the girls names and filled with their pictures). Apparently those accounts are owned by female ifam who are in similar age group as girls. But my question is how can Lazy and creepy be sure that those accounts are actually owned ifam and not some creeps online? Some of them are asking her to check her DMs and edits and what not. Most are telling her she is beautiful and inspirational.

Should it not worry them? Instead we have Lazy attacking tattlers who are actually trying to protect her kids from her stupidity and selfishness 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope baby girl is a whopper. Sarah is so obsessed with her children been teeny tiny it's unhealthy. Cam just imagine her trying to squeeze a 10lber in to tiny baby clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tomorrow’s vlog (filmed today) will be sarah buzzing and on a massive high whilst out blowing the girls fidget money

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy!!👶🍼🐣 ❤

Reactions: 4
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Aw congratulations 😀 🎉 delighted babs is here safe and sound 👶 no doubt you will have picked up lots of tips from mammy Ingham 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with the pair of them that they always have lips like an baboon's hole with piles?

Surely Sarah can pick up a couple of lip balms on her multiple 'essential' trips to the shops?

Gives me the boak :sick:

1620932173007.png
1620932208845.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just for your attention Lazy, I have just sent a letter to Vicky Ford MP the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Children and Families) with regards to my concerns that children of families who vlog on YouTube are slipping through the safety nets put in place to stop preforming children being exploited... I have used your family as a prime example of children who are broadcast daily yet there are no checks in place to check on their welfare and schooling. Fingers crossed the matter will be raised in parliament as a matter of urgency.
Briliant ,well done! Have you seen the news about them taking actions on parents who exploit their children on TikTok?? It can`t be good news for this lot ,who seem to think ,that ,along with vlogging their kids for money ,they can shove them on TikTOk also and ramp up the views and cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trading standards ? Copy right ?
Buying tit from pound land web and selling for double maybe triple the price ?
This has got to be wrong 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sarah, hun... Someone's missing their wanket. You're welcome 😘

View attachment 572618
Lady ,if you don`t hear back by tomorrow fo on their every social media outlet and write this comment underneath! Their fans need to realise how unethical they are ,particularly when it comes to money!Sarah wouldn`t put up with this cr*p ,neither should anyone (foolish enough) purchasing items from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Briliant ,well done! Have you seen the news about them taking actions on parents who exploit their children on TikTok?? It can`t be good news for this lot ,who seem to think ,that ,along with vlogging their kids for money ,they can shove them on TikTOk also and ramp up the views and cash!
No I hadn't, I just thought it was time to stop sitting back and moaning about it and do something that may actually have an effect, I also tried to not make my message to the MP just about the Inghams but about children on YouTube as a whole (but I did use them as an example lol) who knows if every person on tattle sent 1 email to an MP then maybe just maybe something may happen

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WE DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN..

Jace and Lazy draw on the chalkboard and Lazy attempts to teach Jace his shapes. She's gobsmacked they went cold turkey with no nappy yesterday and he only had one accident in the morning. They put a nappy on last night and it was dry in the morning. He's never had a dry nappy in his life, and it was the same with Isla. Lazy wants to go cold turkey at night if he's dry for a couple of nights. Jace goes to get Lazy if he needs a wee so she doesn't dare leave him because he can't pull his pants down yet. Lazy needs to put his clothes away.

Creepy has had a covid cut after Lazy butchered his fringe last night. He keeps putting off booking a haircut but will book one today. He has a list of jobs as long as his arm and his first job is washing the balcony because it's set up for a hot tub and they will be getting one soon. He has found out he doesn't have the right adapter for the hose. The next job is to paint the other side of the gate whilst Lazy is with Jace. Creepy is going to build the trampoline and surprise the girls.

Lazy can't hover over Jace all day and it's not a big deal if he has an accident. She needs to put his clothes in his wardrobe. She's convinced there's another box because she thinks he has more clothes than she's put away. Esme has brought Jace's potty upstairs so he can play with it. It's time for Lazy to sort the baby clothes, of which she has four boxes. Jace is trying to put his new wellies on. Lazy loves lets where you get three tops and trouser sets. She wants to find the sleepsuits because her babies live in sleepsuits for the first few weeks. Creepy is doing the trampoline.

Isabelle is calling us the Wizzles from now on because its's her nickname. She shows us her outfit. Creepy always jokes about how ripped jeans should be half price because half of them are missing. Isabelle puts on a leather jacket. Her schoolwork is done and she's taking Prinny on a walk soon. Then she wants to ask Creepy to set up her telly. Isabelle has started writing a book and gets to a point here she doesn't know where to go. She has tried to write in the past week but ended up deleting it. She wrote a paragraph last night and realised she hasn't lost her magic. It starts to rain so she can't go on a walk but she loves the rain because it's a vibe. She's listening to music and reading.

Lazy has realised sorting clothes isn't a two minute job. She wants to sort out what she has in age and outfits so it's taking much longer. She has sorted them into 0-3 months, first size, up to three months and tiny baby. There are a couple of outfits that Lazy wants to put in her hospital bag. She has an animal pattern sleepsuit but doesn't remember buying them. There's a pile of Jace's clothes that no longer fit. Lazy went crazy on socks and B&M frilly things. The baby has 15 cardigans, Lazy has ordered her outfits by size and found the baby's 1st birthday outfit. She has two fleecy coats in 3-6 months. Lazy shows us some of the outfits. She doesn't like small babies in dresses because they look uncomfortable in dresses and it's hard to crawl so the dresses Lazy has bought are in 9-12 months so she will hopefully be walking by then. She shows us a hideous outfit and it looks like she stole it off a Victorian doll. Maybe she got it from Mary Shittle wen she had to close her shop.

It's a very exciting moment because Fidgets and Me just went live. Creepy is staring eagerly at the laptop and says "yes, come on" when he sees the orders coming in. Don't get too excited Creepy because your wife will be down to Primark, B&M, Home Bargains and The Range tomorrow morning spending it all. Esme gets excited when she sees a £51 order and the girls keep shouting out amounts of money people are spending. Creepy keeps shouting out the amount of orders quicker than one of those auction callers. Lazy congratulates the girls and says they'll be busy tomorrow. It's 2 minutes past. Creepy says they'll be gone in a minute and that he's never seen it so busy. 55 orders so far. Lazy is sat behind the camera laughing and probably preparing that shopping list in her head. They can't sell more than 120 orders and Lazy tells him to put the boxes out of stock because some people have ordered £120 worth. Camera cuts.

They had to turn the camera off because things went crazy. There was no limit because they didn't know it would be so crazy. It's hard to set variations but Lazy knew they only had 120 of the giant popits so they couldn't sell more than 120. The sale was going up so fast and it was delayed because of the signal in the house so it said there was 80 sales but it was actually 102. They should be ok with the stock they have but they'd sold out within 3-4 minutes. Esme had no idea fidgets were that popular. The girls have over 120 sales so if all of them are with giant popits they will be in trouble. There will be more stock in the next day or two and more stock is on order. More fidgets will be on the way. Lazy makes the girls say thank you.

The garden grass is starting to grow. Creepy mantles the trampoline. There's a beautiful view of a windmill just beyond the fence.

Creepy is off to see what the two fools are doing. He calls Esme and Isla and Prinny starts barking. He tells her not to bite the hand that feeds her. Maybe take your own advice, Creepy. The girls are having a sleepover and Esme's TV is finally on the wall. They're watching H2O.

Jace touched the glass and got a static shock. Lazy kisses his finger and he reaches for Lazy's sweets. Jace eats one and Creepy then asks for one so he gets red. Lazy doesn't wants a sweet but Jace shoves one in her gob regardless. He was probably hoping it would shut her up but unfortunately it doesn't. She says he's been a big boy and Creepy says he's not had a single accident. Creepy knows he is a few weeks late to the party but joins most of the population in being disappointed with the ending. He was devastated and says it was almost like the producers weren't allowed another episode so tried to cram the end of the story into one episode and it was too much. hey bodged it together and it was disappointing. It was really bad and Creepy was left in bed devastated. it's one of the best series ever made and he has to wait another year for the next series. He wants to know if Steve, Kate and H are coming back. Lazy says he needs to get a life. They will see us tomorrow at 5pm for Lazy's shopping spree.

End of vlog

The face of a greedy woman who just made a very lot of money
1620928644559.png

I can see why Creepy likes Kate. She looks like the female version of him. Hi Steve, anything you need to tell Jane?
line-of-duty-vicky-t.jpg
chris-ingham-1.jpg

Screenshot 2021-05-13 200320.png
Screenshot 2021-05-13 200819.png
Screenshot 2021-05-13 195940.png
Screenshot 2021-05-13 195747.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
she has no personality at all bless her ! She’s a mini moma except she’s a head taller than her moma ! I’m glad that she finds herself so talented and interesting though as it will lessen the blow when she realises no one else does. I’m convinced that every person on this planet has a purpose, a skill of some sort ! She has not found hers yet and considering the confines of her life that’s hardly surprising! Everything she learns will be from someone else’s life so no original thoughts because she doesn’t mix with anyone or have a life of her own. If she doesn’t run a rampage and rebel against those pair of useless shits she calls parents then I’ll have no more sympathy for her. She’s on the final countdown to September when she’s 16. Just keep creepy well away from her !
Oh come on she has a purpose, to bring up her baby siblings

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why when they’re ending the blog it’s pitch black outside and jace is scoffing sweets , it’s getting that dark gone 9.30 by now isn’t he? Is she copying her mate S Solomon putting him to bed in his clothes now too?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.