The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting to me that they haven't filmed more of their homeschooling.. day in the life homeschooling 3 kids.. etc etc. Is it because they have something to hide, something they know they aren't doing very well..? :unsure:
Whenever I see homeschooling on youtube it's the family gathered round a big table or in a dedicated home school room all learning together, the parents actively involved, hands on learning, meeting up with other homeschoolers, or attending different groups/activities outside the home. Exploring topics in depth that the children are interested in, not just what needs to be covered on the national curriculum.
The kids in turn that I've seen on youtube are motivated, bright, ahead of where other children are at their age and love learning.
I know not all families are like this, but if you choose to homeschool your children over sending them to a public school they should at least be matching where they'd be in school if not excelling.. if they aren't then unless there is something else going on i.e special needs then I don't think they should be homeschooling at all.

These 3 girls do their 'homeschooling' seemingly alone in their bedroom probably all online. Isla seemed to love school and learning, I can't imagine her loving school as much in 5 years time if they are still doing the same old thing.

It seems to me that Chris & Sarah imagined homeschooling their children and having the freedom to holiday and travel, when in reality their travelling consists of driving for hours, parking in a caravan park and then going to bed, then spending time hanging around a caravan park, going swimming and then going back in the car. Not exactly trips of a lifetime, exposing kids to different cultures, languages and learning all the time. More like a couple of twinkl printouts and call it a day.

They'd be better off putting the kids back into school, and then doing a huge trip every summer.
Absolutely 💯%!! What the Inghams should have done in that house is have the "adult" lounge as the home-school room and totally kitted it out with desks, computers/monitors, bookcases, comfortable study chairs, weekly/monthly planners for each child mounted on the walls that could be checked and monitored for progress etc. Sarah could even have put another bloody sofa near the window and created a school reading area. All of this could be done so tastefully with proper framed and mounted planners - even the office chairs could have been studded crushed velvet if that is what she wanted. The priorities in this family are so twisted. They absolutely don't need that "adult" lounge but absolutely DO need a home-school room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
So she has an obscene amount of clothes for a baby not yet born - up to 18 months. Does this mean that once the baby arrives, she won’t be out buying more clothes for her? Does it 🤬🤬🤬🤬. Standby for first mother & baby clothing shop vlog 🙄

She treats these babies as little kids treat dolls, with wanting new outfits, etc., etc.
sorry, can’t be arsed to write out her vernacular 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are we still thinking they took the kids out of school for the kids benefit?

the kids were taken out of school to save on school fees that can go towards a huge mortgage, to allow them to travel at any time without any questions, to allow them to be on hand to film any time and to allow them to babysit sarahs other children once she pops them out.

There is no way any of it was done to actually benefit the girls, which is why they all have the bare minimum of resources. If sarah really cared she could have got them a tutor to check in with once a week, laptops and printers, big desks, bookshelves, maps of the world on their walls etc.

make no mistake this was one hundred percent a business decision not a girls best interest decision

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Just bought a pack of Fidgets for my daughter of Amazon, same ones the Inghams are selling except I had 17 fidgets for £16

• Haha
Reactions: 27
17.11 -17.12 Esme yawns and covers her mouth, Isla seeing Esme cover her mouth, immediately copies her.
It is blatantly obvious that Isla has no idea what reaction is expected of her, nor how to interact naturally. No warmth or spontaneity, just a constant walking on eggshells because we have an image to project to the ifam and trolls.

Disgraceful parenting putting your egos above your children's physical and mental health. For Pete's sake get Isla to a dentist and get her a zinc supplement!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Morning Lazy, today's email has been sent over to Oliver Dowden MP Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.

Have a good day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think tbe starving / under feeding came from them not waking him up in the night to feed him, he slept a lot from what they said.
They also had to go to hospital with him because he wasnt gaining weight. Sarah should have done bottle/breast combo feeding but she refused to give him a bottle so he took weeks to get back to his birth weight.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ingham kids are a victim of there up bringing. Isabelle is a nice kid, stuck in a bad situation she also has issues having a different dad and brother she can't see. In her own way she is trying to get attention. Isla acts out for attention as she isn't challenged enough with home schooling. And needs a friends group.
Esme is thriving at home because she Struggled with work in her private school. Now she is out of a pressurised environment she may actually learn more of the primary curriculum. Problem being she is now high-school age. Esme is firey and people expect isabelle to be the same.
Jace is a bright little boy who needs to mix with children his own age. He will have a hard time when new baby comes. As have all of my children. It's not nice to make fun of marks on Islas face, like her or not she is a little girl. One of mine has eczema. I'd be upset if an adult commented on his skin. I have a child that is mature and serious compared to his twin who thinks you tube is a good career! I also have 2 middles that cause me most heart ache. 1 is bigger for the age and doesn't want to join anything rest of family do asks me every week to write a letter to get out of p.e etc wants to spend all day everyday playing xbox. Again if another adult made fun of his size I'd be mortified. My other middle resents the 3 babies and is mean at times to the toddler. Every family has issues, it's all a season at a time. There is no doubt the inghams see pound signs with their children. There are things they do I would never do with my children. My brother in law has been in and out of prison all his adult life. This has no reflection on my husband. In there own warped way they believe they are protecting the children by creating a life for them in the big old fortress house. When her children would be perfectly happy in a public school and 3 bed house. Please stop making fun of the kids. Be mindful if Isabelle reads here and people are commenting on her skin and weight etc. My eldest girl I want to keep her in polo necks, maxi dresses and cardigans lol but she would report me to social services first!
i find your list of reasons to protect the inghams and their brood is worrying. So... with that in mind... hi Steve 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just coming back to Sinnaz, it was mentioned on here that it is alleged that Creepy and Lee set up the company with the sole aim of grooming vulnerable young women.

I remember a few months ago trying to find out how much Sinnaz were charging for their products. There was no link to a website on the Sinnaz Instagram page (now deleted by Lee) and I couldn't find the website by googling it.

Just wondering if anyone else ever managed to find it? It was all so strange that Lee was advertising hoodies etc on his Instagram page, but you couldn't actually see the price of them or buy them. The whole set up was very dodgy. It seemed like the only way that you could order something was to message Lee or Creepy directly. Surely a business that was above board wouldn't operate like that?

If there was no actual website Sarah, doesn't that make you question what was actually going on there?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
As awful as these scum bags are, social services and the education authorities probably have even worse families taking up their time so these two slip through the net.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ingham kids are a victim of there up bringing. Isabelle is a nice kid, stuck in a bad situation she also has issues having a different dad and brother she can't see. In her own way she is trying to get attention. Isla acts out for attention as she isn't challenged enough with home schooling. And needs a friends group.
Esme is thriving at home because she Struggled with work in her private school. Now she is out of a pressurised environment she may actually learn more of the primary curriculum. Problem being she is now high-school age. Esme is firey and people expect isabelle to be the same.
Jace is a bright little boy who needs to mix with children his own age. He will have a hard time when new baby comes. As have all of my children. It's not nice to make fun of marks on Islas face, like her or not she is a little girl. One of mine has eczema. I'd be upset if an adult commented on his skin. I have a child that is mature and serious compared to his twin who thinks you tube is a good career! I also have 2 middles that cause me most heart ache. 1 is bigger for the age and doesn't want to join anything rest of family do asks me every week to write a letter to get out of p.e etc wants to spend all day everyday playing xbox. Again if another adult made fun of his size I'd be mortified. My other middle resents the 3 babies and is mean at times to the toddler. Every family has issues, it's all a season at a time. There is no doubt the inghams see pound signs with their children. There are things they do I would never do with my children. My brother in law has been in and out of prison all his adult life. This has no reflection on my husband. In there own warped way they believe they are protecting the children by creating a life for them in the big old fortress house. When her children would be perfectly happy in a public school and 3 bed house. Please stop making fun of the kids. Be mindful if Isabelle reads here and people are commenting on her skin and weight etc. My eldest girl I want to keep her in polo necks, maxi dresses and cardigans lol but she would report me to social services first!
You also don’t stream your kids to millions of people on the internet. Many of who are probably not nice people ie the time stamps.

no one should be slagging off kids I agree, but there is a VERY simple way for the Inghams to protect them and that’s to stop filming them. They won’t though, because that would mean they have to get real jobs.

not one of those kids has consented to every aspect of their life being on the internet

Reactions: 24
I've noticed when they do show the 'windmills' in the vlog they look even closer than I thought, they look almost at the end of the garden. Of course it could be the wide lense on the camera.
I wish somebody would ‘gift’ him a kite.
Just coming back to Sinnaz, it was mentioned on here that it is alleged that Creepy and Lee set up the company with the sole aim of grooming vulnerable young women.

I remember a few months ago trying to find out how much Sinnaz were charging for their products. There was no link to a website on the Sinnaz Instagram page (now deleted by Lee) and I couldn't find the website by googling it.

Just wondering if anyone else ever managed to find it? It was all so strange that Lee was advertising hoodies etc on his Instagram page, but you couldn't actually see the price of them or buy them. The whole set up was very dodgy.

If there was no actual website Sarah, doesn't that make you question what was actually going on there?
No, you’re right. There was never a shop as such. You had to DM for details. Not sure if you had to send risqué photos of yourself too. He also passed a lot of kids details over to Lee via a ‘competition’ on Instagram where Ifam had to like and comment on his page. I think that’s how they ended up both sharing the same young girl.

It’s really grim. Dread to think what else went on. As you say, doesn’t ANY of this make her question just what exactly he has been doing? It’s her and her children’s lives/livelihoods that he’s gambling with in order to feed his weird need for the attention of teenage girls. And he’s been caught already!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
No one is making fun of the kids

Reactions: 26
What are you on about with your sanctimonious comments? No one is 'making fun' of the girls, any comments on their weight gain, skin etc have come with a copious helping of concern because their awful parents have caused a shocking physical change in those girls in a very short period of time.

Reactions: 40
I wish somebody would ‘gift’ him a kite.

No, you’re right. There was never a shop as such. You had to DM for details. Not sure if you had to send risqué photos of yourself too. He also passed a lot of kids details over to Lee via a ‘competition’ on Instagram where Ifam had to like and comment on his page. I think that’s how they ended up both sharing the same young girl.
Sickening. With his competition, Creepy managed to send 203 people (mostly young teenage girls from their profile pictures) over to Lee and his Sinnaz page.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sickening. With his competition, Creepy managed to send 203 people (mostly young teenage girls from their profile pictures) over to Lee and his Sinnaz page.
Interesting that Creepy's not posted on his personal instagram since he was caught with his pants down (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You also don’t stream your kids to millions of people on the internet. Many of who are probably not nice people ie the time stamps.

no one should be slagging off kids I agree, but there is a VERY simple way for the Inghams to protect them and that’s to stop filming them. They won’t though, because that would mean they have to get real jobs.

not one of those kids has consented to every aspect of their life being on the internet
Jace even asked not to be filmed and she just laughed and said "I'm filming you". Sarah, you say your son understands safety and so surely he understands consent, and Jace is quite clearly withdrawing his consent, he is asking you to film his sister and not him. ( I do realise that Jace does not understand either safety or consent.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.