The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#164 Faulty floors, mismatched doors our vlogs have become a total bore

Reactions: 39
I think Sarah has a shopping problem…if you can’t remember buying stuff maybe you should talk to someone like a psychologistView attachment 572954View attachment 572955
All these clothes are needed because it certainly doesn’t seem they do any washing, ironing etc. Baby Girl will wear an outfit and then we will never see it again. Don’t forget either how many named outfits she will receive from begging from ‘small Instagram companies’. Jace never seems to wear the same clothes more than once. The girls live in the same leggings, tops and pyjamas day in day out. Their bedding hasn’t been washed since the makeovers in their last house, before then their Christmas bedding which was on by late November.
Their personal hygiene is nonexistent!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah, Fidget & Me is definitely the girls' business. That's why Creepy was getting more and more high pitched and practically wetting himself over people placing orders.

I bet tomorrow's video will be the girls handling and packing the items without gloves on, they've been reported to watchdog and trading standards by someone😱 the fact that they touched the products and put them into a packaging which won't be hygienic at all!!

Reactions: 19
‘No we don’t have sweets before bed’, as they film him finishing the lot. Plus, wow, she looked so bloated. Face, neck... I guess maybe it’s a pregnancy thing? But no, I’ve had pregnant friends that didn’t look 20 years older & rougher. Isn’t it a time when you ‘glow’? 🤩
To be fair I looked like a whale each time I was pregnant and nothing looked good on me and I even wore the high pony in the scrunchie ( it was many moons ago ) 😆

Oh my god - the big kid - on one hand we are saying she acts like a 10 year old then her latest pic on Instagram (which I have reported) looks like a page 3 girl with all her tits hanging out - you cannot tell me any mother would allow this - I know people go skimpy on the beach but it’s the pose - it’s just wrong
What is so bad about it for me is her intention behind the photos , what she is trying to say. I think given half a chance she would be off with the first guy to look sideways at her and then 6 months later roll back up to pylon palace 5 months pregnant asking for the money for her own videos she did.
I hope I am wrong but I see no other option at this point ! If that happens SARAH is 100% to blame and I don’t think she would even be upset ! another baby cash cow 👶 💰 🐄 overtime without even having to touch creepy or separate those legs ( since she’s only got knee caps sometimes, it must be tough ) & best yet no Turkey baster ! 🤮

Ps. Did anyone , even 1 person ? ( outside of the brain washed Ifam ) believe that she didn’t have her dad & his partner in their house the other day ? 🙄🙄🙄 she could tell us 100 times and I’d still know she was lying ! She doesn’t know how to tell the truth EVER ! & everyone knows if their are rules to be followed they will break them & go ahead regardless! & sickeningly never get pulled up on it ! Ugh ! 😡

I hope baby girl is a whopper. Sarah is so obsessed with her children been teeny tiny it's unhealthy. Cam just imagine her trying to squeeze a 10lber in to tiny baby clothes
It’s ok she could get Chris to photoshop the baby into an iddy biddy one on camera & since she won’t see any real people except cashiers in B&M she can brag about ‘ another teeny tiny bubs ‘ 😐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I must admit, I dont watch regularly, but I don't remember Jace being starved as a baby, I've only ever seen him walking around eating. Every time I used to watch, Jace was always asking for food or eating some rubbish Sarah had shoved in front of him.
I watched the vlog when fidget and me was launched and it was disgusting to watch. No oh my goodness, the amount of orders are amazing, it was we have an order for £120, we have an order for £50. It was a vlog of pure greediness. All I kept thinking was good, now go get Islas teeth sorted out. Isla can't actually close her mouth because her teeth are so protruded. All the pouting for the camera too, what is that all about? Wouldn't it have been nicer for the "launch" if they were all sat together either on one of their millions of sofas or at the table and just watched what happened without shouting out the cost of people's orders??? They are so classless it's ridiculous. I don't particularly like the Radford's, but when they launched the pie shop on line, Noel sat there and the website went a bit mad, but to be fair, Noel sat there with a look of pure shock on his face and occasionally said " oh wow" he certainly didn't shout out how much people spent. I don't think wanket and me is doing very well at the moment. They have been moved 3 or 4 weeks, Creepy has only been to the office twice packing orders, he used to go daily for most of the day ( meeting young girls) sorry, to pack orders. I hate to wish anyone bad fortune, but I really hope Sarah and Chris get their comeuppance because the way they treat their children, and brag about everything, they deserve nothing.

Reactions: 34
Oh those poor children are going to have so much trouble adjusting to work life when it comes to it, poor Isla at it again with her need to be seen on the vlog is so sad 😞

Reactions: 13
I noticed Isla has had a couple of sleepovers with Esme recently, think there's still problems with her having her own room, shes never going to get used to it!

Reactions: 34
I'd say the kids start to go to bed 11pm earliest. It's usually pitch black, not a screed of light left in the sky when they end the vlog. 'School' doesn't start until nearly lunch time and is over well before the usual school home time and or dependent on whats new in B&M. They are hell bent on hiding any clocks in their vlogs as a result.
They’ll hide the darkness and end the next vlog in light now too! I just find it shocking, ok my kids don’t go be super early, they’re 10 & 12, but it’s usually before it gets that bloody dark! my daughter whose in year 7 is up before 7am and in her form tutor by 8.30!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Creeps is definitely trolling lazy with the latest thumbnail.

Sarah - teach Jace to wash his hands when he had been to the toilet/potty 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Not to mention the pandemic...

Reactions: 25
Now they have moved I'm sure they would now be under a new LEA which means they probably are avoiding contacting them and the kids have slipped under the radar. Is there any way we can contact their new LEA and express our concerns?

Reactions: 17
I am probably wrong here but does a baby really need that many clothes? 🙄
You aren't wrong at all - babies absolutely don't need that many clothes, especially if you do your laundry every day! For a newborn I'd say that 15 sleep-suits, with vests to go underneath, is more than ample to see them through the newborn stage. Many parents the world over manage perfectly well on a lot less than 15... the shopping is just so excessive and wasteful and of course it's their money to do as they please with but, for me, there is something truly obnoxious about littering your purchases all over the bedroom floor for viewers to take in... I appreciate that some viewers actually enjoy shopping hauls etc so if it were me I would have a separate channel for this so that viewers have a choice in watching this sort of thing - I think it's totally distasteful to continually have this flaunting of wealth on their main channel.

Reactions: 25
To be fair I looked like a whale each time I was pregnant and nothing looked good on me and I even wore the high pony in the scrunchie ( it was many moons ago ) 😆

What is so bad about it for me is her intention behind the photos , what she is trying to say. I think given half a chance she would be off with the first guy to look sideways at her and then 6 months later roll back up to pylon palace 5 months pregnant asking for the money for her own videos she did.
I hope I am wrong but I see no other option at this point ! If that happens SARAH is 100% to blame and I don’t think she would even be upset ! another baby cash cow 👶 💰 🐄 overtime without even having to touch creepy or separate those legs ( since she’s only got knee caps sometimes, it must be tough ) & best yet no Turkey baster ! 🤮

Ps. Did anyone , even 1 person ? ( outside of the brain washed Ifam ) believe that she didn’t have her dad & his partner in their house the other day ? 🙄🙄🙄 she could tell us 100 times and I’d still know she was lying ! She doesn’t know how to tell the truth EVER ! & everyone knows if their are rules to be followed they will break them & go ahead regardless! & sickeningly never get pulled up on it ! Ugh ! 😡

It’s ok she could get Chris to photoshop the baby into an iddy biddy one on camera & since she won’t see any real people except cashiers in B&M she can brag about ‘ another teeny tiny bubs ‘ 😐
How to tell if sarah is lying. Her lips are moving

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I must admit, I dont watch regularly, but I don't remember Jace being starved as a baby, I've only ever seen him walking around eating. Every time I used to watch, Jace was always asking for food or eating some rubbish Sarah had shoved in front of him.
I watched the vlog when fidget and me was launched and it was disgusting to watch. No oh my goodness, the amount of orders are amazing, it was we have an order for £120, we have an order for £50. It was a vlog of pure greediness. All I kept thinking was good, now go get Islas teeth sorted out. Isla can't actually close her mouth because her teeth are so protruded. All the pouting for the camera too, what is that all about? Wouldn't it have been nicer for the "launch" if they were all sat together either on one of their millions of sofas or at the table and just watched what happened without shouting out the cost of people's orders??? They are so classless it's ridiculous. I don't particularly like the Radford's, but when they launched the pie shop on line, Noel sat there and the website went a bit mad, but to be fair, Noel sat there with a look of pure shock on his face and occasionally said " oh wow" he certainly didn't shout out how much people spent. I don't think wanket and me is doing very well at the moment. They have been moved 3 or 4 weeks, Creepy has only been to the office twice packing orders, he used to go daily for most of the day ( meeting young girls) sorry, to pack orders. I hate to wish anyone bad fortune, but I really hope Sarah and Chris get their comeuppance because the way they treat their children, and brag about everything, they deserve nothing.
TO BE FAIR NOEL IS A NONCE ! He got that young girl pregnant at 13 and has kept her pregnant ever since !!! He shouldn’t ever be used as an example of good ! 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I think tbe starving / under feeding came from them not waking him up in the night to feed him, he slept a lot from what they said.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.