The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fallout with Jane and Steve happened before the latest cheating allegations. Sarah made a point of saying that her side of the family were supportive of them taking the girls out of school. Then said something about not everyone in the family agreeing with it. They might not have been happy about the euro road trip but it all happened at the same time so hard to tell.

I don't think they would fall out with Chris over cheating, they haven't in the past and since there are rumours he was at it long before YouTube anyway, they likely have always known. Jane groomed ifam just as much as he does, just in a different way/for a different purpose.

They've probably never really liked her as a daughter in law, who would? But now they must be able to see the damage being done to the children and no one is allowed to disagree with Sarah. Also now Sarah doesn't need them to babysit because Isabelle does all that, she doesn't need Jane to drive her to b&m because she drives herself so she doesn't have a reason to keep them happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The fallout with Jane and Steve happened before the latest cheating allegations. Sarah made a point of saying that her side of the family were supportive of them taking the girls out of school. Then said something about not everyone in the family agreeing with it. They might not have been happy about the euro road trip but it all happened at the same time so hard to tell.

I don't think they would fall out with Chris over cheating, they haven't in the past and since there are rumours he was at it long before YouTube anyway, they likely have always known. Jane groomed ifam just as much as he does, just in a different way/for a different purpose.

They've probably never really liked her as a daughter in law, who would? But now they must be able to see the damage being done to the children and no one is allowed to disagree with Sarah. Also now Sarah doesn't need them to babysit because Isabelle does all that, she doesn't need Jane to drive her to b&m because she drives herself so she doesn't have a reason to keep them happy.
Maybe Jane has also reflected on her behaviour and how she was drawn into a toxic situation. No way does it excuse what she did but maybe she's turned over a new leaf and woke up to what them pair actually are . She probably blames Sarah for turning Chris into who he is today when he probably always was that person she was just blinded to it .

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 12
Why on earth did they let Prinny run loose on a parking lot??? She could have run another way and bang into a car. Don't they use those spindel leaches on her so even if they could not go close to each other they could have let her have more and more til Sarah had hold of it before letting go. After all Prinny is a runner when she sees her family again. And she did not even have a collar on that Sarah or Esme could hold onto.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Brain lickers for a 2 Yr old!! Plus in a few video's back he had a massive lolllie pop!! Everyone and there kids have treats etc but he gets the same as the older kids !!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Surely most children have brought all the fidget toys they want now. It seems like a craze that's slowly dying out.
Most of the cheap shops (Poundland, home bargains) are now selling them, so their prices will need to be competitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Interesting they didn't come to the house.. they'd be able to visit the garden at least, even if it is a giant muddy puddle they would have been able to see the other kids. Maybe they'll use the excuse of it being too far away..
And it wasn’t Chris who. Picked prinny up
sell the caravan Jane

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They could've had this ... love the rabbit on the wall! I want one!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/79105626#/

This one looks like Sarah's already been and decorated, but at least it has a tennis court for £625k!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/73184829#/
These are both so much better than the crap they live in. The utility room is huge in the first one, and the staircase looks much more "grand" than the shopping centre style one they have.

Reactions: 21
My thoughts:

-

Most of the cheap shops (Poundland, home bargains) are now selling them, so their prices will need to be competitive.
And its not like they have personalised them. Just bulk bought the ones the cheap shops are selling.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Isabelle would have to look after Esme Isla and Jace when Sarah and Chris go into the hospital to have the new baby? Or would the grandparents take care of them?

Reactions: 33
the other day she was wearing a school shirt ( part of the Harry Potter dress up kit ) and today in a dance thing that was about 3 sizes too tight! Is this because all her regular clothes are dirty or because she is acting out PRETENDING TO HAVE A REAL LIFE ?! I can barely understand a word isla or izzy say ! It’s really difficult to make out their words and it never used to be ! Go back 2 years and they where regular kids of their age.
It’s shocking that their parents don’t pick up on this or just don’t care !

prinny s whole life must consist of anxiety and loss ! First she has to miss her family and get used to the grandparents and then weeks or months down the line she’s dragged back and has to miss coco and the grandparents ! She never gets to just relax and feel at home ! & are they not off again soon so where will she go then ?!

as for Sarah and the feeling faint in shops ( feel like I’m on repeat here ) STOP BASTARD WELL GOING THEN ! Your putting your addiction ahead of yourself , your unborn baby AND THE REST OF THE PUBLIC YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH !
you have a brand new house and 4 kids to educate GET HOME AND SORT IT you bloody freak !
I really don't get the homeschooling Hkw the hell are they getting away with it? My eldest is back homeschooling and we have support from the school and he's very bright but me or my husband are sat with him all day Tomorrow I have to pop hospital and school have said if he misses some thats fine but I still want him to do it and worried etc yet they do nothing or the odd printed sheet and get away with it? We have permission for another week at least to keep my son off by the school but still had a call from education to check we was OK with his learning etc TBH much rather him at school (and this is the other thing that really bugs me about her) is how bad things are around here Typical not only has my sons school had an outbreak of covid again it's the Indian viariant so Public Health have been in and mass testing all kids, parents and local area and with me literally dying nearly 3 weeks ago and still getting blood transfusions and have a premature baby at home decided its safer for him not to attend right now especially as alit of people like Lazy round here who again don't believe it or are so selfish and no mask wearing etc Eventhou I'm exempt I still always wore one even right up till I was rushed in theatre and yes shopping while pregnant did make me faint so guess what I never went! She makes me so angry wanna stop following but waiting for it all to come crashing down!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not a Jane/Steve fan. We don't know too much about Steve and his involvement, but we know Jane is an internet troll, who caused Sarah's niece a lot of grief. She doxxed many people who spoke up about Creepy. She might have even been involved in sending that horrible birthday card to the 13 year old (older than that now) on YouTube who's mum used to do skits of Sarah.

However - Prinny is best off at Jane and Steve's. Look at the condition she came back in today. Happy and clean. Look at the state of her in a couple of weeks of being in the Pylon Palace. She'll be neglected yet again.

Jane also really loves her grandchildren, and guaranteed there was a mass falling out about the home schooling a long term travelling. The recent saga of Jane liking a comment on the Pylon Palace home account leads me to believe that Jane still has troll accounts... Wonder whether she's really an undercover tattler? 🤔 I get the impression that she dislikes Lazy... Possibly even Creepy too.

She's still a vile woman though, and her behaviour explains why Creepy is the way he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The new house is sterile and fake. It’s a health hazard for the children and would be a no go to any loving, responsible parents of babies and toddlers, surely? Lazy keeps saying there is grass in their garden? It looks like a pigs pen full of mud? They look out on to their parked car and pylons? What a pile of crap and waste of money!

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Isabelle would have to look after Esme Isla and Jace when Sarah and Chris go into the hospital to have the new baby? Or would the grandparents take care of them?
Well if it’s anything like last time, it will be a shock surprise. They’ll creep out in the middle of the night, and not tell anyone. Only this time they might not have their grandparents come

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She said the girls took a loan from her, and have to pay it back before they start earning money from selling the fidget toys
That's awful they already make their awful parents thousands of pounds.

Giving a toddler a brain licker 🤦🏼‍♀️ The acid from that will attack the teeth for at least an hour after finishing one of those not to mention if they eat it in stages. duck me do they have any brains.
Nope they don't

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.