The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does baby girl need so many clothes? I hate to say it but Lazy's not full term yet so anything could still happen!! Also, why on earth would you buy clothes all the way up to one year including a first birthday outfit?! The mind boggles. Poor Jace, he's very quickly going to become the outcast and I really hope he gives them hell.

Reactions: 39
How many times does Lazy have do repeat that she likes newborns to be in sleepsuits. Well so do most people, it's not very often you see someone putting newborns in something else, as it's not as comfortable. She is constantly saying it.

Reactions: 24
I know this sounds really mean but Isabelle's little chats really are so boring.
It's not mean, it's an observation that many are seeing. Including my 15 year old. She's commented herself about Isabelle sounding like a ten year old.
It's not Isabelle's fault, it's her parents for isolating her from her peers, encouraging her to believe she's 'inspiring' and a 'celebrity'.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Can we have a clue to the name please? Just one cotipillar letter not the head or tail.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Are babygirl and Jace sharing those tiny cabinets. With Sarahs shoppingadiction?

Reactions: 12
How many times does Lazy have do repeat that she likes newborns to be in sleepsuits. Well so do most people, it's not very often you see someone putting newborns in something else, as it's not as comfortable. She is constantly saying it.
To justify why she has 200 of them. She did the same with Jace then found he didn't wear half of them because they got lost amongst other clothing.
It's crazy this is her 5th child and she's buying like it's her first.

Reactions: 31
Just for your attention Lazy, I have just sent a letter to Vicky Ford MP the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Children and Families) with regards to my concerns that children of families who vlog on YouTube are slipping through the safety nets put in place to stop preforming children being exploited... I have used your family as a prime example of children who are broadcast daily yet there are no checks in place to check on their welfare and schooling. Fingers crossed the matter will be raised in parliament as a matter of urgency.
Thank you! I have emailed and lobbied nearly everyday this year to get under age children off you tube and have pointed out this family as the reason it should urgently be law. Without Covid, I do think it could have been addressed by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
All that everyone is saying about homeschooling is right...it’s a tit show!
But suggesting that lazy use it as a YouTube angle...ha!! That would go against every fibre in her body....it would mean hard work! It would mean being present!

I honestly have no idea how they are being allowed to get away with it!

I feel so sorry for those kids. Isabelle may be nearly 16 and as some people have said ‘know better’....but children learn firstly from their parents and especially those that are socially isolated from friends!

I just think how hard it has been for us all this past year, not being able to really be with and connect with family and friends....these kids have been suffering for years!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those sweets jace had before bed would absolutely terrify me!!! They are perfect windpipe size. choking waiting to happen! 🥵

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She has the personality of a puddle. She's so dull
she has no personality at all bless her ! She’s a mini moma except she’s a head taller than her moma ! I’m glad that she finds herself so talented and interesting though as it will lessen the blow when she realises no one else does. I’m convinced that every person on this planet has a purpose, a skill of some sort ! She has not found hers yet and considering the confines of her life that’s hardly surprising! Everything she learns will be from someone else’s life so no original thoughts because she doesn’t mix with anyone or have a life of her own. If she doesn’t run a rampage and rebel against those pair of useless shits she calls parents then I’ll have no more sympathy for her. She’s on the final countdown to September when she’s 16. Just keep creepy well away from her !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My thoughts:

- Why's creepy calling it a "Covid cut"? Hairdressers are open. There's no longer a need for Covid cuts.

- They're getting a hot tub for the balcony. Cue the bikini shots.

- Wait, so Creepy is busy doing a job and now Lazy has gone upstairs. Is anyone with Jace? Or has he been left completely alone downstairs? The girls are doing school work aren't they?

- Please don't call anyone Wizzle, Isabelle. Reminds me of that creepy account on Instagram.

- The Shein top looking like it could fall apart at any moment, and the weird leather jacket... Is that an in thing at the moment? Glad it wasn't in my day.

- Tiny baby clothes? They only go up to 7lbs. What's the point? You've already said your baby is the 75th percentile. It's your 5th baby too. Unless you're planning on starving your kid again, they're not going to fit for very long, if at all.

- Think I might faint. She just said she's got a pile of clothes than don't fit Jace. They're probably 0-3 months.

- She's going to be one of those parents that puts big frilly socks and a bow the size of the baby's head on, isn't she?

- You've got her first birthday outfit already?! You've not even pushed her out your vag yet. How the hell are you going to know if it will fit her?

- The shopping addiction is so clear to see.

- Sarah, you need to ring up Postman Pat Pat to take those crappy clothes back to Pat Pat.

- Someone spend £122 on Chinese tat and me website when the Fidgets went live?! Bloody hell.

- Lazy: "I told you it was a good idea" then tried to save her self by saying "the girls told you". No hun, this was all your greedy doing.

- The greedy laughs and smiles...

- What's on the side of Isla's face? I hope it's not from her mother sharing her herpes. Her teeth are looking quite bucked too. She needs to see a dentist.

- This little "venture" has not helped the girls and their egos at all. They really will struggle in the real world.

- New stock from China on the way. Don't worry folks! Still plenty of time to be ripped off.

- Creepy, you don't feed Prinny. Your mum usually does.

- Of course it's not half past midnight... You lot would never stay up that late. You've got plenty to get up for in the morning. Work, school, friends... Oh wait...

- Pitch black, Lazy already in bed, Jace still fully clothed, looking very dirty and crying because he doesn't have a decent bedtime routine.

- Sweets for Jace at bedtime.

I know this sounds really mean but Isabelle's little chats really are so boring.
Isabelle's personality is the equivalent to a glass of water.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I've noticed when they do show the 'windmills' in the vlog they look even closer than I thought, they look almost at the end of the garden. Of course it could be the wide lense on the camera.

Reactions: 25
Loved how Prinny barked at Creepy 😂
The amount of clothes are just OBSCENE!
I absolutely cringed when they went on like that when the orders came in. There wasn't appreciation, just greed. Creepy sounded like he was counting out a bidding war.
Those socks gave me a laugh I thought they were pom-poms

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those sweets jace had before bed would absolutely terrify me!!! They are perfect windpipe size. choking waiting to happen! 🥵
‘No we don’t have sweets before bed’, as they film him finishing the lot. Plus, wow, she looked so bloated. Face, neck... I guess maybe it’s a pregnancy thing? But no, I’ve had pregnant friends that didn’t look 20 years older & rougher. Isn’t it a time when you ‘glow’? 🤩

Reactions: 26
Most ironic moment of today's video was Chris telling Prinny, "You don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

You should follow your own advice, Mr NDA Skinny Dip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yeah, Fidget & Me is definitely the girls' business. That's why Creepy was getting more and more high pitched and practically wetting himself over people placing orders.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Brill I will do the same and include the slave trade working packing plastic
Last year we were able to get a number of that creepy slimey editor of vlogs banned. He managed to get around it by buying views for other vlogs.
What is really needed is a working party looking into this family on you tube and applying the resolutions to all family vlogging world wide.This revolting pair are at the top of examples of what not to do on you tube.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.