The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what did you do at school today, kids?

'Trawled Home Bargains, unpacked the overpriced tat that teacher is getting us to flog to vulnerable people and children, drove around in a removal van drinking sugar and E-numbers, and guess what?! Tomorrow, we get to go shopping again!'

Good stuff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe they think they can sell that tat on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have some fidget things to help with my anxiety but the amount of tit they have and continue to buy when they are moving is unreal.
Sarah, if you packed as much as you shopped, you would be all moved and unpacked by now! FML, how are you a mother?!

Reactions: 19
More baskets- she's a basket case ! who needs that many!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Jace has more toys, ( he has a mountain already and he doesn't play with many of them - so wasteful!!)

The van is stuffed full again and they haven't even finished yet and shes buying more rubbish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe they think they can sell that tat on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have some fidget things to help with my anxiety but the amount of tit they have and continue to buy when they are moving is unreal.
Sarah, if you packed as much as you shopped, you would be all moved and unpacked by now! FML, how are you a mother?!
Fidgets are amazing for anxiety, ADHD, autism etc. I guess they will be targeting the tat at young kids who adore them and venerable folk but how much they will be used is questionable, they are probably low quality and kids aren't allowed them in school cause they are basically a massive distraction.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fidgets are amazing for anxiety, ADHD, autism etc. I guess they will be targeting the tat at young kids who adore them and venerable folk but how much they will be used is questionable, they are probably low quality and kids aren't allowed them in school cause they are basically a massive distraction.
there is no doubt they are helpful but they will be targeting vulnerable people. I had one amazing spinner, not the plastic crap they have. Somebody stole mine (I’m still bummed, I was in hospital at the time 🙄).

but oh god, I know they are a massive distraction, I was teaching when spinners first came out and the students wouldn’t focus at all so I understand why they have been bad.

Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe when she said they clean their kitchen floor with anti bac wipes. It explains the disgusting grout. It's never had a proper clean.
I really don’t get it, floors need boiling hot water out the kettle, wipes aren’t gonna do anything 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They have been known to buy tens of thousands of views but I guess with spendaholic lazy, the chavavan tinkering and the new house, it's not in the budget anymore
Oh I don't know... I wouldn't be surprised if the latest figures include Creepy's little buying sprees. 🤭 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kids like vultures over the fidgets toys, pile a crap they going to sell for a fortune.. No masks in shops, what is Esme excuse? Selfish lot. Buying yet more cheap tat,

• Angry
Reactions: 23
My thoughts:

- Toddler's. Not toddlers. Stop homeschooling please.

- Ripping bags of fidget toys open all over the scabby car. Very Covid safe way of keeping your stock.

- Lazy not wearing a mask in Specsavers. Selfish witch.

- Lazy not wearing a mask in Home Bargains.

- Esme, 11 years old, not wearing a mask in Home Bargains. What's her excuse/exemption? Taking the bleeping piss this lot are.

- If you're going to be ignorant and not wear masks, don't spend half an hour in the shops filming and chatting. Get in and get out.

- No idea what Isla was saying. She mumbled her way through that.

- So they're moving at the weekend. She stumbled and almost said the weekend. I thought they were trying to keep it quiet when they were moving? At least the current neighbourhood can start planning the goodbye party.

- Jace pissing about with lipstick. Definite tattler. Shouldnt leave him on his own all the time, Sarah.

- Can't believe the amount that was in their kitchen cupboards! Clearly Mr "OCD" Creepy isn't as much of a clean freak as he likes to make out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not wearing a mask in a store is bad enough but filming yourself without one without giving a f*ck is beyond ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I don't understand why they don't take their food to their new house....they did this last time they moved...sent all to the food bank. Its like they need to have a perfect new home with everything new.....you can't escape your problems by moving. They praise themselves for being vegetarians but are so wasteful...the amount of landfill they have created is awful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
"I bought this island thing here, guys. For a nice salt and pepper but we don't really use salt and pepper. It kinda feels like a show piece. Well Isabelle uses pepper on eggs and Chris uses salt on everything but litchurrly no one uses salt and pepper. Plonked it down but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe an oil, glass, bottle, thing? I just bought it cuz I thought it was guh...."

Lazy, it sounds like you're feeling "discombobulated" about buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Here's a thought, Lazy...stop buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Yer welcome :cool:!

View attachment 547974
I'm a bit behind with the thread so apologies if this has been covered but on her Insta stories, Lazy has been asking iFam to choose between a marble salt and pepper set or a wooden one. I've put my vote in. 😌

Also, what kind of a lens is Creepy using on Lazy there! As a vegan, I hesitate to say this but her arm looks like a proper ham hock!

Bloody hell, shopping again! Is there going to be any space in that new house not filled with tat?
Instead of shopping shouldn't she/they hurry up and get out of the old house and into the new one. How long will the builder and new buyer allow them to take there time in between two houses? 😕😖
At this rate B&M, Primark and wherever will be using Chateau Mingham as their stock room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol taking tomorrow off from vlogging guys we are SOOOOOOOO busy with the move we have SOOOOOOOO MUCH EXPENSIVE TOYS AND POSSESSIONS to move into our BIG BIG DENTIST HOUSE XXX
Haha Dentist House. Ded

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how Sarah is so interested in her new house and leaves jace unattended standing on the toilet playing with the sink
Yup, and with that tiled floor and no mats in sight it's a disaster waiting to happen... he would have been getting water all the place so can you imagine if he tried to climb down onto the wet tiled floor by himself, or if he ran out of the bathroom with wet feet... fookin' hell

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.