The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory regarding Lazy’s constant obsession with buying tat right before a big house move (something no human in their right mind could understand!).

We all know she’s obsessed with copying her best mate Stacey Solomon’s house decor...just look at that feather mirror 🤢

Anyone reckon Lazy is trying to build her house so full of tit that she can get a starring role in the new program Stacey is doing about decluttering houses and in turn be besties 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The vlog is over an hour and a half late! wonder if they got stuck under tat mountain in the old house
Perhaps the weight of the "B&M Mountain Range", pushing up against the garage door, caused it to jam and they've had to call the fire department to cut through the door in a replay of Nana's search and rescue mission... Sarah will be screaming for them to save the baskets first :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They probably don’t have internet in the new house yet. So by the time they get up at noon and go over to the house they are probably still there at 5pm with no internet to upload.

would be great if they can’t get internet ever wouldn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A youtube comment from 30 mins ago on yesterdays vlog.

I saw you at white rose today and you was in primark and you was with Isla and the little boy.

Guess Lazy is back at the shops. No surprise there! She is single handily saving that shopping mall :ROFLMAO:. I wonder what rubbish she's bought this time. we may find out tomorrow with another haul video- what a treat (God save us all)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we put bets on whether Jace’s glasses will make an appearance this week?

Reactions: 14
Can we put bets on whether Jace’s glasses will make an appearance this week?
They probably lost them in the move or shoved them in a random box, much like half the stuff they ever bought. Jace won't want to wear them and I guess will make that awful winy scream. Lazy and creepy don't discipline him and wont teach him how to wear them so he will never wear them

Reactions: 15
A youtube comment from 30 mins ago on yesterdays vlog.

I saw you at white rose today and you was in primark and you was with Isla and the little boy.

Guess Lazy is back at the shops. No surprise there! She is single handily saving that shopping mall :ROFLMAO:. I wonder what rubbish she's bought this time. we may find out tomorrow with another haul video
How many times does one person need to go to Primark?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don`t understand how anyone sits through one of their vlogs.Through no fault of their own ,the kids have become irritating and precocious.As for Creeps and lazy ,they`re unbearable.It`s hard to say who screeches the loudest ,and the constant interrupting of whoever`s hogging the camera .just noo!!I just pray the channel dies a death before the latest cash cow can talk...:(

• Sad
I wish they would bog off to Pylon Palace so I can go to White Rose without worrying I'll see them there! I hardly ever go there but might have to this week as my daughter needs some new clothes.
Maybe Lazy was fleecing Nanaaaar one last time and it was Isla's 'turn' to go but why take Jason, hardly a fun trip for him.

Reactions: 17
No way that Isla and Esme came up with Tat & Me II all by themselves because of the pricing. They prefer quantity over quality. They know you can get 30 fidgets for £15 on Amazon. Unless their mystery boxes are small suitcases with 50 fidgets in them, they wouldn't think 'this is worth £20'.
You know what's the worst though? It will propably sell like hotcakes to their fans. Imagine cheap Alibaba items via Klarna 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else been sacked lately?
It turns out if you rock up to work 2-3 hours late or just don’t bother showing up at all, people don’t like it. Weird that. Sarah would probably want to take note seeing as our jobs are basically the same.
Well, I guess it’s off to job hunting for JustHereForTheBrainSurgery.
I wonder if B and M need help restocking after Lazy’s been 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If only fatty spent as much time washing and brushing her kids hair as she does eye bleeping herself in the camera.... They're so un kept it's disgusting. Money cannot buy you standards, clearly,,,,,,,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Love how Sarah is so interested in her new house and leaves jace unattended standing on the toilet playing with the sink

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Love how Sarah is so interested in her new house and leaves jace unattended standing on the toilet playing with the sink
Not for the first time. She said in a vlog before she caught him UPSTAIRS playing with the taps at home

he was also left UPSTAIRS on his own whilst she cooked and checked the garage tat and filmed it all the other day.

how social services think that is okay when it’s all filmed (what don’t they film?) is shocking

• Angry
Why the hell has that kid and her pathetic excuse as a mother got no mask on! what possible excuse can she give! Sarah and Chris are utter scum! The crap she spouted last night about the poor little one, what about the people she's risking catching Covid off them? scum! utter utter scum! what, Esme doesn't question it???? sorry she's fully aware of the ins and outs and whys!
SHAME ON THEM ALL!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.