Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs lamb

And he managed to floor the the place pity it didn't flood the whole place what a thick idiot doing it that time of morning why did they gave a brain and do all the repairs decorations before they moved in

And he managed to floor the the place pity it didn't flood the whole place what a thick idiot doing it that time of morning why did they gave a brain and do all the repairs decorations before they moved in

Reactions: 6

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I'd just like t ay that I bet anything that every bit of tat they film

I have to say I bet every thing they buy is tax deductible in other words every bit of tat is filmed and then they can claim the money back as its for business and that's why she can and does buy so much... Its all free so doesn't care if its not used get lost in the pile of shite etc...pribabky why they filmed giving caravan to family... Its all a big tax loophole
Absolutely this. Watch the fellas podcast on youtube. The guy on it does all the big youtubers accounts. Said one guy did daily vlogging for 1200 days straight and basically said everything was content as he was constantly filming ( pretty sure it was Tom syndicate as sure he bragged about vlogging every day for four years straight or something)

Inghams will be the same. The guy did say YouTube is still very early days and will take a few years before hmrc are up to speed fully on it

Violetblie

There are wind turbines in fields dotted along the M180, not the massive ones you see in wind farms ones, maybe 2/3 of the size? I watched them being put up about 6/7 years ago and could see them from the property that we lived in.

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Just after Chris has rambled on about people coming and dismantling the wardrobes AND THE TRAMPOLINE! Check out the mirror in this screenshot... I've never known people to lie like these two. The trampoline is still fully in tact 🥴
May be a switched image and it could be in the next door neighbours garden

• Haha

mincedbeef

My thoughts:

- Hate when they use that picture of Lazy for the thumbnail. You just know it's her "I found a bahhhh-gen" face.

- Isabelle "loads of books that I've wrote in". Written, Isabelle. Written. Go back to school.

- Bet eco-warrior Isla is thrilled with your 8 packs of anti-bacterical wipes.

- Stop trying to convince everyone you've got marble floors. You don't. We all know you don't.

- Oh for fuck sake. Buying a bunch of cheap Chinese fidget toys from Alibaba and selling them for a ridiculous price now. That's not school work, Lazy. That's pure exploitation.

- Jace is very cute. It's a shame he has those two as parents.

- What the fuck is that pointless plant doing in the middle of the kitchen island?

- Leaving Jace on his own to go up and down the stairs. Wow.

- Treated to a full view of the "Sarah Ingham Forever" tattoo of guilt! Aren't we lucky.

- "I didn't want grey for this room" whilst pointing the camera at the grey carpets...

- Why have they still not replaced the hoover? Scabby chavs.

- Did we really need video footage of them placing down a bath mat?

- So much towel content... No wonder Creepy peed himself with excitement.

- Wait, they only have 2 of each towel? Well, I guess they barely use them so why would they need any more than that.

- The girls bathroom fixtures and fittings look so cheap.

- "No eating in here" Jace comes in straight away with food. He's a Tattler.

- The layout of that living room is weird. It doesn't work. It's just going to look strange no matter where you put those sofas.

- 60x60cm is apparently 6x6m... Please send your children back to school, Sarah. Fucking hell 🤦‍♀️

- Why did they not just have the playroom carpeted? Those soft play mats get grubby very quickly.

- She made baby Azaylia dying about her. Tried to brag about how "amazing" her life is. No hun, your life is shit. You're with a disgusting grooming pervert, your family are a bunch of criminal chavs, your mother in law trolled your own niece, you're one of the nastiest bitter bully bitches on YouTube. You don't even have a right to talk about Azaylia. You're scum.
Jane trolled Leah? This is new news to me (but I missed quite a few pages on last thread), pls fill me in lol👀👀👀👀

Web30

VIP Member
Only thing wrong with that theory is the house is a pile of poo and definitely wouldn't be worth investing in, if you're going to invest in property you choose up and coming areas not villages miles from anything next to a motorway and pylons in the garden lol
Unless the investor is linked to the builder somehow. Family business type deal?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Who designed and built their house?

A man.

That's all that needs to be said.

(Sorry to any men on here)

How has it been signed off on building regs?
Out there don’t they have inspectors come to do a walk through to make sure everything is up to code. They do that here in America

Reactions: 5