Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bouncer

With the house, what if the buyers pull out at the last minute as it still shows STC ? It’s it being rented unfurnished that could allow them to move stuff into the new house, but Surely if they have bought it there old house will need to be garenteed sold 🤔🤷🏻
I would think they’ve exchanged contracts on the sale and purchase. This would explain why they’ve got access to the new house. It’s not unusual for access to be given after exchange particularly on an empty property. It’s covered by legal undertakings that you sign that cover damage, etc., in the very rare case that completion doesn’t take place.

Reactions: 8

Kingbin

VIP Member
Why would anyone be jealous of an overpriced, souless house that looks cheap???????
Also, don't get me started on the bullying, you obviously have no clue about Sarah and Chris, who spend their time bullying people and threatening them. The girl Chris threatened because she spilt the tea on the messages an ADULT sent a CHILD. Threats not only sent from Chris but from his family his representative and all sorts, he sent disgusting messages to a CHILD knowing exactly what he was doing, Sarah bullies anyone she feels like who doesn't agree with her, so please don't say you didn't come to see people be bullied!!!! You are on the wrong thread, don't go on the Radford's one either because Sue Radford is the worst bully ever, and guess what, when people get pissed off and bullied, they RETALIATE!!!
Aye. She’s another prize idiot. Spot on

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Crikey 😮

Actually, if you look closely at the builder’s house, it looks like there’s already cracks starting to appear!

And the panels aren’t straight, nothing seems straight and even in that house!
Maybe the inghams are going to end up on one of them shows like Britain's horror homes 🙈

• Haha

LemonLife

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up in the last couple of pages so apologies if this has been addressed. I was just thinking about all the unfinished/badly finished things in their house that some of you have pointed out and I wondered if anyone knows where they will stand with the builder?

I live in what was a brand new, new build when I moved in 15 years ago, and because it’s a development of about 80 apartments, built by a larger developer, it had a ten year building guarantee. Which is absolutely standard in new builds. There were a few snags when we first moved in which were dealt with swiftly and professionally. Would one have that kind of guarantee with a house built by a small time builder, or can he just bugger off and leave the snags and poor finish?

Also, I think they should replace the stairs in the ‘centrepiece statement staircase’ with an escalator. It reminds me of the central escalator area in our local Debenhams in the 90s. Or a small shopping centre. They could have shops off to the sides instead of the ‘adult living room’ and the kids’ play room. I’m thinking a Pandora concession for that touch of ‘upmarket’ class - Lazy could pop in every time she needs some new wedding rings - and either an Apple Store or more realistically a Primark 😜
I’ve just bought a new build from a wee independent builder and yes it did still come with a ten year builders garuntee

Reactions: 7

Scotblock

VIP Member
I really don't think this was an IFAM member at all. I think the ultimate goal of this email was to expose Chris, but whoever sent it was pretending to be an IFAM member. That was my take away from it anyway.
I hope so as at the end it seems to be saying she needs exposing to protect the Inghams ☹

Footballgirl

Unfinished rooms? How has this house been sold when there is so much that needs finishing.

islas bathroom
Glass on the balcony
No garden
Two rooms above the garage
Fridge not plumbed in

well worth £700,000 that
They still have some skirting board to do in playroom

"Pog" where did that come from?
In Ingham kid speech it may be hug but are those two revolting degenerate parents trying to make it a viral word?
It sounds too much like pig and hog. Which is what these so called Ingham parents are.
Pog is used in gaming slang. They can’t repurpose it for hug and expect everyone to follow suit!

DizzyDaydream

They have been known to buy tens of thousands of views but I guess with spendaholic lazy, the chavavan tinkering and the new house, it's not in the budget anymore
Oh I don't know... I wouldn't be surprised if the latest figures include Creepy's little buying sprees. 🤭 :m

• Haha