The Ingham Family #161 The glass is massively thick, much like yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Joris Bobson for the original Youtube comment and thank you to @ChrissyPoo for suggesting it as a title
Screenshot 2021-05-02 161415.png

TLDR
- Esme and Isla are opening a new Baby and Me branch, selling fidgets.
- The Inghams moved into Pylon Palace and left some stuff (including the washing machine) at the old house so have to go back another day to collect it.
- Lazy made the death of baby Azaylia all about her as usual
- The house comes with a patio (balcony), windmills, wind turbines (electricity pylons) and two incomplete bathrooms
- Lazy 'I won't share the house layout for privacy reasons' Ingham had shown the entire layout by the second vlog.
- The glass balcony isn't safe for the young children that live in the house because it has a huge gap at the side where a child could easily climb onto the roof and fall.
- Creepy caused a flood in the house whilst trying to plumb in the fridge
- Lazy added towels to her Baby and Me products. Try not to drop them Lazy.

New messages sent by Creepy to a vulnerable girl have come to light.
- Sinnaz was created to attract vulnerable girls like the one Creepy sent the messages to, and he would share them with Lee. @ChrissyPoo can you post the messages from Lee below please.
- They had sex in the car, office and up against the childrens' coats, including whilst Lazy was allegedly miscarrying Creepy's baby over 1000 miles away.

Screenshot_20210502_111800.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_111843.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_111913.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_111938.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_112001.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_112017.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_113857.jpg
Screenshot_20210502_111735.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The email to Sarah was sent on the evening of her 5th wedding anniversary, on the evening following fhe cave session!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sarah's just as complicit. She allowed Creepy to stay on the channel and stay in the Ifam groups when she knows what he gets up to. Poor pregnant Sarah (again) doesn't work.

She keeps quiet because she gets something out of it. I hope the Ifam don't turn her into some sort of martyr

• Heart
Reactions: 62
For anyone asking, Lee was (or is) Chris’ friend and he is the founder (I believe) of the Sinnaz skating group. It ain’t shocking to find out that he is involved in this one because who in their right mind would be friends with a man like Chris and see what he has done and continues doing so, is right or fair? They might not be friends now but still, did the fact that Chris hurt these girls ever came across Lee’s mind or the other members? Or were they made to believe that it was all lies from the “haturz” too?

Chris keeps doing this because he knows that he can get away with it. Sarah doesn’t care because she made her reasonings very aware in 2018. She’s practically staying with him for the income at this moment. YouTube seriously needs to stop being so laidback on content creators like Chris for the sake of safety for the Vulnerable Teen girls and women that he preys on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarah is,blinded by £££ signs
As,much as we all hope,kick his dirty greezy arse to kurb she won't- she will play victim its all those dam trolls , he will say will some think of my poor pregnant wife,

Reactions: 33
I worry for the kids, especially Isabelle and esme, they can't hide this from them

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I’m only just catching up. OMG! Seriously Sarah, another baby and new house won’t patch over the fact that your husband has no idea how to be faithful.

Always had concerns for Isabelle, now I am concerned it’s too late there.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I worry for the kids, especially Isabelle and esme, they can't hide this from them
And this is what Chris is all about...he’s a narcissist with the worst track record of lying and victim blaming...he would never have a single thought in his head about his own kids and Isabelle when it came to doing this because if he did, he wouldn’t have caused what he done in 2018 and continues on doing so.

Neither parent has their children’s needs and safety as their first priority. Otherwise, it would’ve been a very different story.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg just catching up he is such a slime ball absolutely REVOLTING

Reactions: 20
Chris will deny all despite proof and will convince Sarah its the "haters" stirring up trouble because they are all jealous because the Inghams have moved into the "dream house". Sarah will then tell herself its all fake , I really feel for the kids stuck in the tit hole that is their lives because the father can't keep it in his pants and the mother is blind to it all

Reactions: 33
I'm just catching up and omg I'm actually speechless. He will never change and even though the girl in question isn't underage it still to me comes across as grooming esp that it's been stated she is vulnerable. Did creepy know that his mate was also sleeping with the same girl?

Reactions: 23
I'm just catching up and omg I'm actually speechless. He will never change and even though the girl in question isn't underage it still to me comes across as grooming esp that it's been stated she is vulnerable. Did creepy know that his mate was also sleeping with the same girl?
Playing devils advocate here but some of the messages she sent certainly don't seem to make her that vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.