Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs lamb

There's 7 bedrooms, but one of those bedrooms was used by the builders as a "wardrobe". There's 5 on the first floor and 2 (Esme and Isabelle's) on the second floor. They have the space above their garage too which I guess will be their office.
Wow thanks for that do they need that many bedrooms no

Reactions: 5

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Getting messages on Instagram from Instagram that I think mean my account is being reported just for sharing the love 😂 Not about to out myself but it’s not the obvious two that have been sharing.

If your account is restricted how would you know?

Mrs lamb

What's tonight's boring vlog about creepy and lazy have finally blown up pylon palace with them in them so don't have to watch and listen to them again horayyyy

• Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
What is Lee's name on instagram?
I already knew about this and I've known for several months. A well known group who has since disappeared told me but swore me to secrecy for the girl's sake and I agreed because she was vulnerable. He apparently met up with her and had sex whilst he came back for the car, whilst Lazy was 'miscarrying the baby'.
That is disgusting

Neck lace

VIP Member
I'll try to do the letter, where would I find it
I have posted it above (3rd screenshot down) but it is not very clear and I'm not sure if anyone can read it properly. It is on twitter, the first thing on that person's tweet. You'll find it easily if you put #chrisingham into the search box and then click on 'latest'.

Jennyhawk

So...if one of your best friends bought this house, what would you truly think about it? Try to imagine people you don't despise buying it. What would your opinion be?

Fiona82

I already knew about this and I've known for several months. A well known group who has since disappeared told me but swore me to secrecy for the girl's sake and I agreed because she was vulnerable. He apparently met up with her and had sex whilst he came back for the car, whilst Lazy was 'miscarrying the baby'.
The knock at the door maybe?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

downandup

It’s not a chain. The buyer is good to go from rented and the Bradford clowns moved into an empty house. Still can’t believe they exchanged and completed simultaneously. If indeed they did. I’m not familiar with all the Ingham talking about monies being transferred with the solicitors. Once the funds are released the solicitors undertaking is enough. This is however, the Ingham’s who could make a block buster movie out of a packet of Lidl cornflakes
the solicitor referred to it as a large chain .
and Sarah said they had to move on the Wednesday as the people lower down the chain had to move fast as they had a mortgage offer that wa about to run out!
so who knows what the truth is.

Reactions: 3