Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Hate when they use that picture of Lazy for the thumbnail. You just know it's her "I found a bahhhh-gen" face.

- Isabelle "loads of books that I've wrote in". Written, Isabelle. Written. Go back to school.

- Bet eco-warrior Isla is thrilled with your 8 packs of anti-bacterical wipes.

- Stop trying to convince everyone you've got marble floors. You don't. We all know you don't.

- Oh for fuck sake. Buying a bunch of cheap Chinese fidget toys from Alibaba and selling them for a ridiculous price now. That's not school work, Lazy. That's pure exploitation.

- Jace is very cute. It's a shame he has those two as parents.

- What the fuck is that pointless plant doing in the middle of the kitchen island?

- Leaving Jace on his own to go up and down the stairs. Wow.

- Treated to a full view of the "Sarah Ingham Forever" tattoo of guilt! Aren't we lucky.

- "I didn't want grey for this room" whilst pointing the camera at the grey carpets...

- Why have they still not replaced the hoover? Scabby chavs.

- Did we really need video footage of them placing down a bath mat?

- So much towel content... No wonder Creepy peed himself with excitement.

- Wait, they only have 2 of each towel? Well, I guess they barely use them so why would they need any more than that.

- The girls bathroom fixtures and fittings look so cheap.

- "No eating in here" Jace comes in straight away with food. He's a Tattler.

- The layout of that living room is weird. It doesn't work. It's just going to look strange no matter where you put those sofas.

- 60x60cm is apparently 6x6m... Please send your children back to school, Sarah. Fucking hell 🤦‍♀️

- Why did they not just have the playroom carpeted? Those soft play mats get grubby very quickly.

- She made baby Azaylia dying about her. Tried to brag about how "amazing" her life is. No hun, your life is shit. You're with a disgusting grooming pervert, your family are a bunch of criminal chavs, your mother in law trolled your own niece, you're one of the nastiest bitter bully bitches on YouTube. You don't even have a right to talk about Azaylia. You're scum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Sally1993

Chatty Member
3CA8EC10-4562-46BC-9E1F-1F46D26949A5.jpeg

Please tell me I’m not seeing things?! Look at the end of the glass fencing! Right next to the roof, with a huge gap down the side of it for a toddler to easily climb onto the tiles and fall onto the driveway below?!

• Wow
Reactions: 81

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So glad Sarah has stuck to their decision of not showing the layout of the house.

So far we know:

When you come in through the front door (not that anyone will because they only have imaginary friends), the 'adult' lounge/sitting room is on the right hand side.

The playroom is on the left hand side of the staircase and just after that you go into the downstairs loo.

Behind the secret staircase that they think we haven't seen, you enter into the kitchen/family room. In the small kitchen section of said room, just past the fridge/freezer holding 27 bags of shopping, you enter the utility room without a sink, there is also a shower room. You have to go into the utility room to get a dishwasher tablet for the dishwasher in the kitchen. Also 2 baskets (with the labels on) with cleaning products are on display in the utility. Nothing screams 'class' more.

At the top of the stairs the room straight ahead is the 'wardrobe room' more commonly known as bedroom number 7.

The room where all the magic happens which also includes an open plan en-suite is to the left hand side at the top of the stairs.

The big big secret is will Isla have the bedroom with the 3 small windows to the back of the house or one of the bedrooms to the front. Isla's bathroom also known as the family bathroom is between the bedrooms to the right hand side on this floor. She doesn't know that she will be sharing this with her 2 younger siblings.

Esme & Izzy are on the top floor with a bathroom in between. The grey bathroom has got some pink 'bits & bats' including what looks like a broken tiny pink bin. Also the girls have a bath towel and hand towel each.

Don't worry tattlers all these burning questions will be shown in the not too distant future because rent a gob will show it all.

Also anyone else getting 50 shades of grey vibes from the pylon palace?? As in there is ACTUALLY 50 shades of bloody grey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Impleo

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I think the house is beautiful and I’m happy for them
I know there are a few of us on here who are interested in the Duggars - American family with 19 kids who spent their lives having their childhood documented. They weren't vlogged every day, nor was the dad in the papers for trying to get in the knickers of teenagers, but one of the daughters has finally written a book as an adult about her experiences growing up in the limelight. Eating disorder, anxiety, trust issues. Can you imagine how much worse it is for the Ingham kids?

You are watching them in a gilded cage. They might be fun and cute to watch, but as Chris says, it's 20 minutes of their day. They are like circus freaks (the girls are lovely, not their fault). They don't go to school or clubs, they can't have friends over. The parents can buy them a big house with a nice bedroom each, but at the age of let's say 21, when they are bound to want to leave, what will they have? Nothing, except for a vlog for every day of their childhood that everyone, including their peers and employers can watch and judge them on.

In my opinion, anyone who supports vlogging families is part of the problem. You have no idea what goes on behind the smiles, but the Inghams have given us a hint - mental health problems, family alienation, low self-esteem, learning difficulties not appropriately addressed. But people think it's still cute for them to vlog because the girls get nice rooms filled with B&M stuff and a nice staircase to take pictures on. In my opinion, energies are better focused on giving children who have no protection better rights from parents who want to monetise them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Loving this comment on last nights vlog

C36B2637-8C9F-445D-8278-3DF757D3E83E.jpeg

Despite the house location being a bit of a nightmare and the house being quite odd - you have to hand it to them: They have no real skills, they started out with nothing, they don't appear to have much drive to do anything except spend money on tat and exploit the lives of their children yet they have worked up to a 700k house. I really can't believe it!
That’s what can happen if your willing to sacrifice your morals and integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Well if they definitely have bought the place then they will want to rename it as it's currently got the builder's surname as part of it.

So, shall we help them out as we know they do love to read here (Hi Steve/Jane/Sarah/Chris).

So far we have Pylon Palace and Motorway Manor, I'd like to add:
  • Liars Lodge
  • Creepy Castle
  • Bullshitters Barn
  • Twat Towers
  • Fuckwit Farm
  • Arsehole Abbey

Seeing as how they are probably planning to run their rip-off empire from home I'd better add:
  • Woohoo Warehouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So...if one of your best friends bought this house, what would you truly think about it? Try to imagine people you don't despise buying it. What would your opinion be?
I spent 25 years building actual luxury homes, and am a member of the Chartered Institute of Building - my unbiased opinion is that it’s a bag of shite - badly designed, in a terrible location, and from what we’ve seen poor workmanship and finishing everywhere. It’s absolutely fantastic - it’s going to be a nightmare for them.😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'll stress that these first photos are saved photos from private messages I was sent on twitter. "Yourhomie Stan" is allegedly Chris Ingham.

20210502_135718.jpg

20210502_135713.jpg

20210502_135708.jpg

20210502_135704.jpg

20210502_135651.jpg

20210502_135744.jpg

20210502_135737.jpg

20210502_135729.jpg

These next group of photos are from the delightful skater boy Lee. Creepy's ex friend...

20210502_135644.jpg

20210502_135639.jpg

20210502_135634.jpg

20210502_135610.jpg

20210502_135623.jpg

20210502_135618.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Charmball

VIP Member
27CC5AB6-5203-4BB9-9A8C-7491C4AD9118.jpeg

Sarah love, I know you have difficulty with identifying things so I made you a little picture diagram. The top photo is the view of the pylons from your window (thanks Chris for helping me point this out to your wife) and the bottom is a picture of a wind turbine.

What you have a view of is PYLONS. Repeat after me - my turn PYLONS, your turn PYLONS. I know it’s difficult but we will get there and you will get it right eventually :) Afterall, you want to get the terminology of your £700k view right, don’t you? You wouldn’t go on holiday and call the Eiffel Tower Blackpool Tower. Correct terminology is key 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Scotblock

VIP Member
Nothing says “set for life” more than marble tiles, a sofa that comes in a box and B&M macrame 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s holding up the land registry docs from the old house, land registry are really delayed with processing title changes by months due to covid. When you complete on your house the info gets sent to land registry then and not before - no way you would have it on the day of completion and i know from work it’s literally taking months for changes to be made to titles.

She’s full of shit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

BD10Massive

Rumours are rife that B and M near us are now making mass redundancies as after one day they’ve noticed a remarkable reduction in sales.

Meanwhile a B and M store near to Scunthorpe are seeking counsellors for their staff after what they describe as a ‘rabid troll’ cleared their shelves in 18 seconds flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64