Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Hear me out 🙋 I think that an investor has bought the property and they've signed over a percentage of earnings from baby and me and The Ingham family YouTube channel (or something along those lines). So technically, the house actually belongs to the investor and they "rent" from the investor. It would be a big gamble for an investor but could be worth it aswell and at the end of the day when the Ingham businesses crumble then the property can easily be sold out from under them. Nothing about this move makes sense, there's no way a bank would lend them 700k, this could be the "long chain" they're talking about, could also explain why the new owners of the old house were happy for them to stay for so long (old house could be part of the investment deal) and also why they've been able to leave stuff behind, explains why they have been able to make big purchase (new caravan and caravan up grades and new furniture) from the earnings of the old house because they actually haven't paid for the new house... An investor has.
I have seen this "storyline" pop up in soaps the past year. It very much could be the case! Nothing adds up for me, with all this.

Reactions: 7

Whotsup

I still don't understand how they can afford a 700k mortgage on such little views and I just don't think those wankets sell as much as lazy claims.
Yes something doesn’t seem right - if they’re earning that amount of money then they would be paying the higher rate of tax 🤔

Mostyn

VIP Member
They really kept the layout private eh, couldn't help themselves 🤣🤣
Noticed a sharp kitchen knife on the floor of the lounge, Jace running round with no socks on!
Think it’s safer without socks those floors will be slippy

ye_fab

#161 Christopher Malcolm, thinks that he is Handsome, in terms of class?? his family has none..

stunnin x

Mostyn

VIP Member
So Creepy is going to drive between houses, filling the van with their tat until he's left with beds, sofas and wardrobes?
I know he doesn't have any friends and brother Dave has disappeared but is he really doing all this lifting and moving all by himself?
He's the most unfit and unhealthy man I've ever seen and apparently stays up all night 'editing' so how does he manage all this plus the driving?
I’m guessing hi Steve is helping

Candy56

VIP Member
They probably lost them in the move or shoved them in a random box, much like half the stuff they ever bought. Jace won't want to wear them and I guess will make that awful winy scream. Lazy and creepy don't discipline him and wont teach him how to wear them so he will never wear them
I thought that he would have trouble wearing them and they will just say its ok not to put them on. No its not you got them for a reason and glasses are free to under 16 in supersavers granted it will only be straight forward prescriptions but I don't believe the amount of money she spent on them she can't tell the truth about anything.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Is that even legal? If there was a fire there’s not a single door blocking the upstairs off
Probably not legal and their house insurance void too
There are allsorts of regs about bedrooms above garages too and you need a fire door from a garage to the house if its attached
I think garage has been done as a plain garage to get building regs signed off , do illegal conversion work after !!

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Texas BBQ for me please 😉

One of my favourite thread titles to date.
I like your thoughts and screenshots too chrissypoo, I cannot bring myself to give them a view hate watch or not, but I would be so grateful for the odd screen moment of little Jace being cute or naughty . I have thought he was a cute baby and he is the only reason I kept watching.. Haven't watched them since the Jace doll /baby beach scandals and when they shafted thier loyal ifam out of a tea party etc, I became a real critic.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
They said they wasn't showing the layout as in whos room is where. However its already VERY clear to see Isabelle And esme have the roof space rooms at the top. It will be so easy to work it all out real soon. Play room is in the door on the left as seen in tonights vlog. They really are thick as shit.
Lazy and Chris have the main room at the front of the house, Isla has the other front bedroom the new baby is in the bedroom at the back behind lazy and jace is in the back bedroom behind Isla and Islas bathroom is in between her and jace bedroom!
Boom Sarah......it’s as easy as that!

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
I actually remember when they were moving into their current house and Sarah was buying half decent bits and bats from high end retailers.
I also remember Chris running around in the pouring rain when he was ill with tonsillitis trying to get a light from next which was on display. Thankfully someone else got it because it was far too nice to be wasted on them,.
Wasnt she in home sense every other vlog 😅

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Looks like a very simple design that I would have quickly built on The Sims. Big house, but looks shit and very poorly designed :LOL:
My style of building on Sims cos I'm absolute rubbish at it 😃 looks like this when you have run out of money lol

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Actually, Lazy and Creepy are at the back of the house alongside Isla and the youngest two are at the front. It's confusing as they have their garage at the back rather than the front.
O yea, that’s what I meant! Having the garage at the back is just weird and make you think it’s the front x

Reactions: 6