The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sarah got that message in october, before getting pregnant. Does she use a new baby to get him to stay or something

Reactions: 34
They are written very much in the way he writes - both the messages he has sent previously and just his general comments on instagram. Dates of when he's coming "back" etc could match up with whilst he was away on the euro road trip.

I find the mention of Lee interesting, if this was sent in Oct then that's not long before Deliveroo dropped Creepy from the whatever it was they were doing (the hoodie has never been seen again). I don't think anything ever came out about why exactly that happened so suddenly? Whether he was involved or not, he might have found out that he was about to get dragged into all this too and wanted to distance himself whilst he could. That also matches up with the weird time of the cave session I think, where for a while round that time they were very openly all over each other when they aren't usually. I know we all assumed it was purely baby making but could be more than that, after the last time he did get the Sarah Ingham forever tattoo to somehow make it up to her. During my teen years my mum had several relationships where I had to see that kind of behaviour - nothing involving teens but the general bad relationship followed by overly attentive trying to make up.

Reactions: 25
Think we all knew that he never stopped. He will carry on until somebody stops him. Will that person be you Sarah? You have to play your part in protecting your and vulnerable fnas. He's a narcissist who doesn't care about you or the children finding out about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He is disgusting. How is he able to get away with all this?
Sarah is just as bad. She needs to have some self respect and kick him out but we all know she is far too lazy to be without him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think they did the whole.. we won't be showing the layout/house tour, to create a bit of intrigue or increase views once they did vlog the rooms.
I don't think Sarah could pop out as many as Sue, age aside. It would restrict there travel slightly. The cost for going private where as I think Sue does NHS and just pays for 4d scans.
Sue has prob given advice on turning Isabelle into Millie!
They made the only wise decision to keep the dog with parents, while they moved. But I do wonder why they didn't do the same with Jace and even Isla. I know social bubbles and all that, but its not like they have played ball with all restrictions. I'm not saying over night but even let the 2 younger kids spend a bit of time off camera and have some attention from other adults. I've moved house with young children and it's stressful for all concerned. No doubt they read these feeds, especially with all the bath/shower/wet hair in recent vlogs. I hope they reward Isabelle with trip to a salon for hair or whatever she wants for all the work she has done moving them house!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder if this letter was part of the "discusting things are happning at this house" chat.

Also we had heard about the office sex and then they moved to a new one.

Reactions: 24
Looking at the dates given for the alleged meet ups - I have only checked the first one (27th June 2020) so that would be the vlog from the 28th June. That's the day the coffee got thrown up the wall.

He does seem to be in the vlog throughout but I'm guessing if there is talk of meeting up in the car/office he wouldn't have to be gone for long anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Looking at the dates given for the alleged meet ups - I have only checked the first one (27th June 2020) so that would be the vlog from the 28th June. That's the day the coffee got thrown up the wall.

He does seem to be in the vlog throughout but I'm guessing if there is talk of meeting up in the car/office he wouldn't have to be gone for long anyway.
Oooh!

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how Chris is even managing to have all these girls. I know he's targeting vulnerable woman but he's hardly a sex God. Just the look of him makes me heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Don’t want to put anyone off the breakfast/lunch/dinner, but just had to grab this!
When I first found these awful people, I was trying to understand why people filmed every moment of their dull lives, and why others watched.

Joining you guys at Tattle has been fun - but there is now, absolute child abuse going on with all of their children.

On the lighter side, when I first saw this creature, Sarah speak to the camera, the way she said she ‘absolutely LOVED’ something was maybe one of the most irritating things I’ve ever did see in my whole entire life.
I don’t think it’s an accent/dialect thing. I can’t even do it if I try! How do you say ‘love’ with your tongue sticking out?

Seems she’s intent on keeping the camera almost exclusively on her. Plus repeating everything at least twice - could she be any more boring & monotonous?

And as for those crappy ‘thin’ towels on her insta story... that was as far as I got from what was an apparent 15 minute torture session.

Enjoy your lunch, Tattlers! 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Just watching the vlog filmed on 18th Dec (hate giving them more views) He wasn’t in the vlog all day! Appeared at 7pm in Leeds in the dark and very out of breath. Said he’d been skating all day. Where have we heard that before? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 61
Absolutely this. Watch the fellas podcast on youtube. The guy on it does all the big youtubers accounts. Said one guy did daily vlogging for 1200 days straight and basically said everything was content as he was constantly filming ( pretty sure it was Tom syndicate as sure he bragged about vlogging every day for four years straight or something)

Inghams will be the same. The guy did say YouTube is still very early days and will take a few years before hmrc are up to speed fully on it
The guy also said if you get a personal gain from it they will still charge you tax but it will be more than if you didn’t claim it in the first place. He said they get round it by not having everything available, like keeping things in storage elsewhere. This lot are surrounded by their tax write offs. Even if they have got away so far HMRC will catch up with them.

Reactions: 8
18th dec... secret shopping trip. Alone.

Also did sarah reply to this email do we know?

Oct 10th they sent it. Cave baby day!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve replied on Twitter with the following:: Can i ask, as the girl is vulnerable why should it be her exposed and not Chris? He is the one who should be brought to task not some vulnerable girl he has taken advantage of

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve replied on Twitter with the following:: Can i ask, as the girl is vulnerable why should it be her exposed and not Chris? He is the one who should be brought to task not some vulnerable girl he has taken advantage of
Oh i replied to you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually am able to just read here and get comfort that there are many people that feel the same way about these morons but each time I see another child safety or neglect issue it soooooo winds me up that nothing seems to be done about them. I work in education and we do so much training on child protection. We are always being told to report anything no matter how small because there might be several other reports that on their own do not ring any alarms but together they are deafening. Even if you only start listing things about them for the past year there are too many things that should be making people responsible sit up and take notice.
just a few things that would make a child protection report .....
Removing children from school
Isolating them from friends and family
Inappropriate clothing for the season or activity
Inappropriate footwear for the season or activity
Allowing your children to watch things inappropriate for their age (even things like twilight)
Not having an appropriate diet
Tellling your children they have an illness (mental or physical) when they don’t.
Ignoring medical issues and not seeking medical attention when needed ( Jace’s eye issues, Isla’s allergic reaction just this week and there are lots more)
Allowing dangerous behaviour ( running around a landing that has an open stairway, sitting on or climbing up to windows that are not locked, allowing a toddler to play in the bathroom unattended, letting a toddler play unattended upstairs for an extended period of time)
Using car seats incorrectly or not at all when required by law.
Allowing children to be unattended online for extended periods of time.
Allowing sexualised behaviour ( even just miming to “do you want to see me naked, naked naked” online publicly at 14)
This is just a small sample and doesn’t even take into account things that have happened previously.
As parents we have all made mistakes but when you can catalogue something every day with evidence there is something seriously wrong.
I know if they had been students at my school even after being taken out we would still have been speaking to people about our concerns for these children.
sorry for the long post but their absolute moronic behaviour and neglectful parenting drives me insane. It takes all my control not to comment on their videos what complete c*nts they are. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
The guy also said if you get a personal gain from it they will still charge you tax but it will be more than if you didn’t claim it in the first place. He said they get round it by not having everything available, like keeping things in storage elsewhere. This lot are surrounded by their tax write offs. Even if they have got away so far HMRC will catch up with them.
Yeah. This guy is at the top of his game and knows exactly how it all works. Don’t think the Inghams will be using him, so an accountant with less knowledge may put those things through. The main take was the one about the daily vlogger who claimed everything was in his content because he filmed so much which is the route the Inghams probably take. Their house is basically a set

Reactions: 9
3rd March 2020 he had a "meeting" in Leeds then did some shopping alone after.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.