The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah claims they will spend christmas at home. We

Just wait till that motorway has any kind of crash, the traffic diverts right past thier house.
All the big ass lorries passing by shaking their foundations!
Also, didn’t someone say that the motorway was concrete and that they’re going to be resurfacing?
I hope it’s true because the noise is something else! And they mainly work all through the night and it can’t take a couple of years depending on the distance. Good times 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably not legal and their house insurance void too
There are allsorts of regs about bedrooms above garages too and you need a fire door from a garage to the house if its attached
I think garage has been done as a plain garage to get building regs signed off , do illegal conversion work after !!
Is there any way of reporting all this illegal activity?

Reactions: 11
Glad we can’t smell their vlogs, the house and garden must stink from the sewage pumping station Behind their garden in the farm 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All the big ass lorries passing by shaking their foundations!
Also, didn’t someone say that the motorway was concrete and that they’re going to be resurfacing?
I hope it’s true because the noise is something else! And they mainly work all through the night and it can’t take a couple of years depending on the distance. Good times 😁
Could take more if it gets changed to a smart motorway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well surprise, surprise, the Radfords are now in Centre parks! Not gifted to the Inghams my arse! The Radfords are as tight as they come, no way would they pay to take their tribe there, it's got to be a freebie. Why do these companies lie? Just admit you allow groomers to advertise your parks and take photos of young kids without permission! Really great advertising campaign that turned out to be for you!
I think ( not sure ) the Radfords may be on itv on a program about large families, I know another large family of youtubers are on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if lazy and creepy aren’t trying to copy them 🤗

Reactions: 9
I’m still on page 38, but the idea of a hot tub overlooking the motorway and pylons, and probably affected by unpleasant farming smells, is just so incongruous it’s completely absurd. If the Inghams get one, as Chris seems keen to, it could be the one setting where him keeping his grotty grey beanie on doesn’t look quite as ridiculous - just a tiny lot.
View attachment 555425
I hope a building engineer was employed to do the maths on the weight of a full hot tub on a flat roof !!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Blimey, looks like he's been up to no good again 😮😮. And a vulnerable girl too. Just spotted these on twitter.

Blimey, looks like he's been up to no good again 😮😮. And a vulnerable girl too. Just spotted these on twitter.
Can anyone screenshot the letter between this person and Sarah better than me? My phone is so rubbish. Sorry that the screenshots are in the wrong order too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I think ( not sure ) the Radfords may be on itv on a program about large families, I know another large family of youtubers are on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if lazy and creepy aren’t trying to copy them 🤗
Please don’t let lazy have another 17 kids to match the Radford Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Isla when she realises her bathroom will be used by either Lazy or Creepy on the regular when they need some privacy from their weird open plan ensuite

Reactions: 15

Can anyone screenshot the letter between this person and Sarah better than me? My phone is so rubbish. Sorry that the screenshots are in the wrong order too.
I'll try to do the letter, where would I find it

Reactions: 2
I'll try to do the letter, where would I find it
I have posted it above (3rd screenshot down) but it is not very clear and I'm not sure if anyone can read it properly. It is on twitter, the first thing on that person's tweet. You'll find it easily if you put #chrisingham into the search box and then click on 'latest'.

Reactions: 5
Here's another one just posted:

I believe that these are real. He writes these in exactly the same way that he wrote to the other girls that came forward. Same choice of words. Just so similar.

This is the tweet put up this morning:
Bloody narcissists f.... ing up their children for life.

He won't change. The worst is they will blame it all on the haters and the trolls.
Creepy and Lazy has no accountability for anything that goes wrong in their lives. Fake, narcissistic cretins!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Really need their Vlogs demonetised at the very least, prefarably he needs to be locked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.