The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All 3 of my children have either slipped down a few steps or fallen at least once. One of them went top to bottom and thankfully unlike the inghams we use stair gates so it stopped the fall. We also have carpet on the stairs. I tell them over and over again to sit down on the stairs and go slowly but they have all somehow still managed it and so have most children I know. It doesn’t bare thinking about in that house. I think they would need an ambulance.I wouldn’t actually let a just turned two year old do stairs unattended like they seem to do. If I was house shopping, I would see those stairs and walk out.
I would too. When my cousin was three (or four I don't remember) he tripped fell down the carpeted stairs at my aunt and uncle's house and broke his arm. No way I'd let a just two-year-old run around near carpeted stairs much less the kind of stairs they have in their house.

Reactions: 10
D812956D-E67F-4348-91F5-DF44F18055E6.png
[/QUOTE]what is going on with Lazy’s neck. Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
#161 Christopher Malcolm, thinks that he is Handsome, in terms of class?? his family has none..

stunnin x

Reactions: 7
I feel this house may be a tattler. I'm going to love seeing it all go wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The glass (on the staircase) is more "fluent and open" according to Sarah. Is the 2% Tattle you're referring to?
Yes I heard that and despite just having woke here in nz and still in sleepy mode..i did say out loud *fluent?? Fluid sweetheart..fluid

This has to be made into a thread title when the time comes "The glass is massively thick, much like yourself".
So need this title next!! Please!!

Reactions: 20
The Inghams #161 Pylons, wind turbines and windmills. Keeping their privacy with a HoUsE tOuR

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ignoring all the cracks in the toughend, unbreakable safety glass. What is this...an escape route for when the police turn up? So they can just slide down the roof on to the floor. Surely that can not have passed safety checks?
This is the builders not Lazy and Creepy's but considering they have the cheaper version of everything the builder has, I would hate to see theirs in a years time!

20210502_071928.jpg

Just found Lazy and Creepy's one....let's hope none of them ever leave those doors unlocked because that is one massive accident waiting to happen!
Screenshot_20210502-072430_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
I can honestly see them lasting 2 years tops. Their excuse for leaving will be it’s too big for them, even their b&m tat can’t make that place a home. As a mother of one toddler this house gives me anxiety, let alone 2 toddlers running around on marble (lol if we can call it marble) floor... and we all know Lazy won’t admit they’ve made a mistake in taking this house!

Reactions: 28
Does anyone else get Willy Wonka vibes, specifically the Mike TV bit where everything is dazzling white, from the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can honestly see them lasting 2 years tops. Their excuse for leaving will be it’s too big for them, even their b&m tat can’t make that place a home. As a mother of one toddler this house gives me anxiety, let alone 2 toddlers running around on marble (lol if we can call it marble) floor... and we all know Lazy won’t admit they’ve made a mistake in taking this house!
I cant see them thier once the kids start leaving home, if they last that long.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She does use the hashtag #teenmodel but the only people that search for that are sickos, not companies after models
She does use the hashtag #teenmodel but the only people that search for that are sickos, not companies after models
That is I ask because some of her photos seem to be aiming for the sick perv
I hope not! She looks more unkempt by the day
They all look messy

Reactions: 9
Is it rural like they say? Because it sounded extremely loud with the doors open. The whole house just looks empty.

I didn't realise they were that close. No way I'd pay to move there. Imagine when we have one our British heatwaves and they have the doors open 😂 hardly ambient sounds.
The house doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm assuming the builder designed it because I can't see any architect coming up with the crap
It seems strange the garage at the back you have to drive past the kitchen folding doors to get in the garage, surely you’d have wanted seating outside your doors, but now you’d have to leave all that area clear at all times, definitely badly designed

I cant see them thier once the kids start leaving home, if they last that long.
They will just breed more to get more stars of the show and to fill the bedrooms 🤢

Saying that where are the kids going to go, no education, life skills and like others I suspect their savings have been ploughed into buying pylon palace.

They have no interests apart from sitting on sofas and watching tv, hence all the sofas. No books, shelves, sideboards etc etc They didn’t even have any family/friends photos up around the old house (probably because they would be ashamed to admit Ketrina is related). It’s all just so cold

Reactions: 18
They will just breed more to get more stars of the show and to fill the bedrooms 🤢

Saying that where are the kids going to go, no education, life skills and like others I suspect their savings have been ploughed into buying pylon palace.

They have no interests apart from sitting on sofas and watching tv, hence all the sofas. No books, shelves, sideboards etc etc They didn’t even have any family/friends photos up around the old house (probably because they would be ashamed to admit Ketrina is related). It’s all just so cold
Married off? (If they ever leave the house to meet anyone) Id love to see isabelle go to collage but shes got it easy at home with no one pushing her to do anything with her life.

Reactions: 11
Is that even legal? If there was a fire there’s not a single door blocking the upstairs off
Probably not legal and their house insurance void too
There are allsorts of regs about bedrooms above garages too and you need a fire door from a garage to the house if its attached
I think garage has been done as a plain garage to get building regs signed off , do illegal conversion work after !!

Reactions: 7
Ignoring all the cracks in the toughend, unbreakable safety glass. What is this...an escape route for when the police turn up? So they can just slide down the roof on to the floor. Surely that can not have passed safety checks?
This is the builders not Lazy and Creepy's but considering they have the cheaper version of everything the builder has, I would hate to see theirs in a years time!

View attachment 555736

Just found Lazy and Creepy's one....let's hope none of them ever leave those doors unlocked because that is one massive accident waiting to happen!
View attachment 555749
Where is the support on both sides for the end glass panel by the roof? If someone leans on it won’t it put pressure on the brackets as it’s only being held one side and crack/break/swivel off as it’s only being held on the one side? That’s an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.