The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ....

The sims called
They want there house back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When did Creepy get so fat? I refuse to watch them so just follow updates on here. He looks enormous in one of the photos posted earlier in the thread. Still not a tracksuit family either. Sure Jan.

Reactions: 16
Well surprise, surprise, the Radfords are now in Centre parks! Not gifted to the Inghams my arse! The Radfords are as tight as they come, no way would they pay to take their tribe there, it's got to be a freebie. Why do these companies lie? Just admit you allow groomers to advertise your parks and take photos of young kids without permission! Really great advertising campaign that turned out to be for you!
Both the Inghams and centre parcs have broken advertising standards if that’s the case by trying to cover that it was an advert.

Also, poor Isla seems to be regressing. She isn’t included in the older girls play so is now emulating jace throwing herself at the soft play stuff? So sad, especially after sarah said she’d be struggling. Why do one of the parents not take her out on her bike or sit and have some one on one time with them.

they have two parents at home with the full time yet only seem to bother with them when it’s for content

Reactions: 19
When did Creepy get so fat? I refuse to watch them so just follow updates on here. He looks enormous in one of the photos posted earlier in the thread. Still not a tracksuit family either. Sure Jan.
His thighs have expanded that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually, Lazy and Creepy are at the back of the house alongside Isla and the youngest two are at the front. It's confusing as they have their garage at the back rather than the front.
O yea, that’s what I meant! Having the garage at the back is just weird and make you think it’s the front x

Reactions: 6
There’s no built in bins in the actual kitchen???? So you have to walk all the way from island to out the back to throw rubbish from sink into the bin?

Who planned this kitchen?!
Someone who doesn't actually use a kitchen - perfect for the Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did the builder forget about the guttering 🤔
They really need to put some curtains up to stop the echo and I wouldn’t have the balcony door open at night with all those lights on!! 🦟

Reactions: 9
The more I see, the more I am convinced that the builder is from the traveller community. No shade at them. It's just a feeling. They like showy, and they also like cheap when it's for someone else. I think they have overpaid for what is essentially a B&M house.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#161 Creepy - Removal man, Cleaner, Blind fitter, Plumber & Sex Pest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I couldn't believe it when they filmed Jace sitting on the window sills. God forbid he opens the windows when no one is watching. You teach your children not to do things like that for a reason.
You used the 'magic' word - TEACH!!!! Those kids are not being taught ANYTHING that will stand them well in their adulthood - basic personal hygiene, manners, life skills to name but a few. And don't even get me started on education.

Reactions: 20
Could you possibly add "Pilot" please? Perfect! Wheelchair navigator doesn't quite fit, but that's ok :)
I only wanted to list his current job roles, listing everything he is qualified to do would need a complete thread of its own :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because the kitchen is so open plan with no doors any fire that started in the kitchen would mean that the smoke would go straight into the entrance way and up the staircase. I thought they might have a secondary escape route from the office space over the garage as I know from the floor plan there is a staircase in the garage to that area but I don’t think you can access it from the main house. When we first saw the house it had a temporary door across the kitchen and I wondered if that was to get code of compliance signed off for fire safety.
I thought every house had to have a safe means of escape whether its a window or a door, have they had a fire door taken out ?

And Katrina and Nannarrrrr move in
Theyre the bouncers at the gate , saying if yer not on list yer aint comin in

They said they wasn't showing the layout as in whos room is where. However its already VERY clear to see Isabelle And esme have the roof space rooms at the top. It will be so easy to work it all out real soon. Play room is in the door on the left as seen in tonights vlog. They really are thick as tit.
They have also showed how to enter the house via balconies, doors windows im betting, just asking for someone to get in, Im desperately hoping im wrong but if youre children are on a different floor to you then you most certainly dont want to show any internal rooms, after al, IFAM are obssessed with living with the family anything is possible :mad:

Well surprise, surprise, the Radfords are now in Centre parks! Not gifted to the Inghams my arse! The Radfords are as tight as they come, no way would they pay to take their tribe there, it's got to be a freebie. Why do these companies lie? Just admit you allow groomers to advertise your parks and take photos of young kids without permission! Really great advertising campaign that turned out to be for you!
I never got a reply to my email about them filming there that screams guilt to me , if it is gifted dont they have to put it somewhere as it breaches rules ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.