The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manure spreading is the least of their problems, wait until it's planted with Rapeseed the pollen and stink will be epic.

The comment about the turf is hilarious. Turf is grown commercially in that area acres upon acres upon acres of it.
I will literally croak in that house. Fields of rapeseed, dust that all those fake plants and B&M crap accumulate and bedding that has millions of dead skincells on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still on page 38, but the idea of a hot tub overlooking the motorway and pylons, and probably affected by unpleasant farming smells, is just so incongruous it’s completely absurd. If the Inghams get one, as Chris seems keen to, it could be the one setting where him keeping his grotty grey beanie on doesn’t look quite as ridiculous - just a tiny lot.
3C761FEE-146C-4B2D-A2F2-4718488EEDDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said they wasn't showing the layout as in whos room is where. However its already VERY clear to see Isabelle And esme have the roof space rooms at the top. It will be so easy to work it all out real soon. Play room is in the door on the left as seen in tonights vlog. They really are thick as tit.
Lazy and Chris have the main room at the front of the house, Isla has the other front bedroom the new baby is in the bedroom at the back behind lazy and jace is in the back bedroom behind Isla and Islas bathroom is in between her and jace bedroom!
Boom Sarah......it’s as easy as that!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lazy and Chris have the main room at the front of the house, Isla has the other front bedroom the new baby is in the bedroom at the back behind lazy and jace is in the back bedroom behind Isla and Islas bathroom is in between her and jace bedroom!
Boom Sarah......it’s as easy as that!
Actually, Lazy and Creepy are at the back of the house alongside Isla and the youngest two are at the front. It's confusing as they have their garage at the back rather than the front.

Reactions: 14
Totally off topic but on the vlog where they reveal Jace's name, the kids put forward their favourite names for their new baby brother. Isabelle says that she loves the name Jason 😊😂👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've only recently learnt what a "hun" is (where I am from it is something completely different!) . Sparkly, glittery, grey, cheap chavvy tat, Mrs Hinch, mirrored drawers, decanting tesco double strength orange, frog tape, B&M.....

They most definitely are huns.

If you live in a larger than average house, you need to furnish it correctly. I'm generally skint, yet live in a biggish home, hence why skint 😂. I'd rather my charity shop finds than B&M plastic fantastic.
Fur coat, no knickers.

Glass around those stairs just reminds me of an office.
Why is there no sink in the utility room?
An awful lot of wasted space, badly designed.
I live in the rural countryside, whilst you are used to slurry tankers spreading the fields it still would put you out of the house.
Those big bifold doors, they'll have mice in soon.

Reactions: 25
Oh look, there doesn't seem to be any wind turbines in their immediate vicinity, if I'm right the arrow I've put is the view from the bedroom window.
Anyone else heard the lovely noise of traffic when he was standing in the doorway to the balcony/patio?
You could barely hear him due to traffic noise

My thoughts:

- Late again. There's a shock.

- Random thought... Will that squash not go all funny and eventually mouldy in those containers? They're not particularly air tight, as you can tell by the steamed look of them already. Would it not have been best to keep the squash in their desired containers rather than trying to look good on Instagram, whilst actually only looking like a chav?

- No way is she having that well known Chinese/Alibaba pattern on her baby's bedroom wall 😂 could have just sent you my Nan's curtains.

- Of course she's doing panelling 🙄

- That wallpaper pattern doesn't match any of the items (or millions of baskets) she's bought.

- You are not seriously going to paint Jace's room dark brown? Might as well save money on paint and just smear a dirty nappy all over the walls.

- Isabelle eating food from a plate that still has the B&M price tag on it. Grim.

View attachment 555126

- Only been on a few days and the downstairs already looks a tit tip. Big packs of coke cans everywhere, dirty plates everywhere. Grotty bastards.

- Random men waving at your children from over your front garden wall. Tell us again how you moved for more privacy?

- Why do you not have your own bank card, Sarah? Why can't you bank transfer the cash over yourself? It's just all so weird.

- Creepy's dyed his hair. It's the blackest it's looked in ages. Eyebrows still give the redhead game away.

- Quality content from Isabelle showing us how to run a bath.

- You don't need a sofa in the playroom, Lazy. Just sit on the floor. Not difficult.

- You've shown us the playroom and told us about the playmat situation at least 3 times now.

- They can never build on that land? We'll see.

- "Beautiful glass staircase" Hahahahaha. It's not a glass staircase. It's random, poorly build stairs with some cheap glass panelling from Amazon as bannisters.

- "It's thick safety glass, it doesn't even move" Lazy then moves it 😂 can I point you in the direction of a picture someone posted earlier today on this thread of someone with the same glass panelling... Only smashed...

- Creepy, stop eye bleeping yourself in the camera.

- This is apparently where the closest wind turbines are in relation to their house (blocked out all road details). Their house (circled pink) doesn't face towards the wind turbines, and they have next doors identical house right next to them which would block their view. If they manage to somehow see those wind turbines, then the motorway and the pylons are way closer than we already know.

View attachment 555162

- "It's really nice to hear the outdoors" you can hear either a mix of pylons and motorway. Keep living the dream guys 😂
Isabelle eating from a plate with the B&M sticker on 🤮 Words fail me. Even pre covid that is just gross

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It's not as big as it seems.. They're using a wide angled lens so make everything look bigger
In fact when Chris had the camera and she was using her phone she wouldn't show the downstairs - much focussing on colour samples and then she forgot for a second and raised the view to Izzy but quickly remembered and we had to go straight back to staring at the counter - it was ridiculously obvious.

Reactions: 12
AN UNEXPECTED PERSON AT OUR DOOR (IM GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!)

Has Creepy invited a girl over because the Ibis is shut?

Jace is having baby shark cereal for breakfast. Lazy helps him feed himself. She's filming on her phone because Creepy has gone to take orders to the post office and collect the sofa from the office for the playroom. She's ordered more playmats as well. Lazy is most excited to decorate the nursery but it will be one of the last because the baby won't be going in there straight away. She's excited to do a girly room so she's going to show us some products that are going in the room. One of her Baby and Me blankets designs will be the nursery wallpaper so she had to do a blanket to match. It's an ugly floral design that Lazy is obsessed with. The print is Lazy's life. Half the wall will be panelling painted a colour that compliment the furniture and the other half will be the wallpaper. It's not wallpaper but sticky paper. Lazy shows us some more clothes she got from Tesco. Then he shows us paint samples of ideas for the panelling. Lazy likes Twice Shy and Rosy Peach, and Isla likes Dolled Up. Jace is having a green and brown paints.

It's started to rain and Lazy is excited for Christmas because it reminds her of cosy days. There was someone waving outside the gate because they have electric gates. It was a guy who lives nearby and supplies people with plants for the garden from the back of his van. Lazy bought two plants for outside the front door and says Creepy will kill her when she gets home. She hasn't paid for them because they don't have cash so they will do a bank transfer. The guy will pop back and offer more plants. It's better to buy from your community that a big chain.

Creepy is home. He was mostly sat in the car because the traffic was crazy. Something has arrived and he's excited to show us. The Amazon man has brought him a window/glass vac. He's excited to plug it in and will have a go on the upstairs glass because a spray and duster is too much work. He's more excited about this than his Bistle hoover. He says he will do one pane a week. Then it's dinner time.

Everyone has finished dinner and Isabelle is off to use the bath for the first time. She's got a circle tray to watch Netflix on, bath salts, jaffa cakes and a glass of juice in a wine glass. She uses a "cute little" scoop to put the salts into the bath.

Footage of rain on the patio balcony. Jace points out that it's raining and tells it to go away. Lazy opens the door and tells Jace he won't be playing out anytime soon.

In the playroom Creepy is doing the wall test and knocking on the wall. Someone commented on the vlog and said they need to close off the chimney because they will get bird and all sorts flying down it. She says someone might be making a birds nest. Creepy needs the wall not to be solid. The girls are upstairs having baths and showers. Creepy is putting the TV up. The sofa can't go up today because the job is too big. Her back is broke after playing for 20 minutes so she wants somewhere to sit. Lazy has ordered another 16 mats. They can buy more kallaxes if needed. Creepy always puts the tv right at the top of the wall so you have to crane your neck to watch it. Lazy hated it in the old bedroom.

95% of people on the vlog told people to leave the fence as it is and Lazy and Creepy have decided to do that, even though the land (which Lazy thought is crownland) is green. I'll tell you what the land is because it said on the planning permission. Contaminated. Contaminated land. It's not land that can ever be purchased and built on and it was the first question Lazy asked because she'd seen so many times where housing estates were built on fields. I swear if someone gets planning permission in like a year I will laugh. They can name the estate Motorway Mews or Pylon Place. People can still use the land though so Lazy thought to leave it private. Creepy scares Lazy by saying there's a spider. The comments are 50/50 about the stairs. Some people said to get rid of the glass and make it wood but it will never happen because they bought the house due to the beautiful staircase. The glass is reinforced safety glass and not possible for the kids to fall into in and break it. Someone could hurt their head but can't smash it and fall through. Esme wants to leave the staircase as it is. Creepy wanted the upstairs staircase glass but likes it now. They can't work out the temperature in the house. The thermostat has been off all day and it still hot. Lazy wonders how much the heating bill will be because they don't now how to turn it off.

They put the bracket on the wall and realised there was no plug but Lazy was say in front of it. She would rather leave the chimney as it is and she be able to help injured birds or bury dead birds that fall down than blocking it up and unblocking it in 12 years and 12 dead mouldy birds falling out. So the garden will become a bird cemetery then? Creepy says Santa can come down the chimney now, Lazy wants to spend Christmas at home this year but Esme wants Forest Holidays. Creepy shows the finished tv. They're shutting everything down and getting everyone to bed.

Lazy and Creepy had the patio door open and they could just see the windmills with the lights on the top for the aeroplanes on the horizon. The stars are nuts because they're rural. There are wifi issues because the router doesn't reach the bedroom so Creepy has bought boosters today. The wifi is great for downloading and streaming but the vlog takes hours to upload. Lazy did an Instagram TV and it took 3 hours for the 14 minute video to upload.

End of vlog

View attachment 555300View attachment 555301View attachment 555302
View attachment 555303View attachment 555328View attachment 555329
Christopher Malcolm needs a good moisturiser and some bloody good lip balm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a bit behind trying to catch up
The new house looks hideous and clearly making the same mistake they said they wouldn't
Where have they moved too now.
I'm guessing they have no family or Jane close by or what are they doing about schools sarah and Chris neither of you have got the brains to educate ur kids no point with issy starting a new school if she leaves next year poor girl 😔

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long the TV will last on the wall, not supposed to hang heavy objects on a new build straight away :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Firstly 👍 to Jace I’m impressed he is keeping his specs on

secondly what the duck are those many shades of diarrhoea cards that they are looking at 😬
Looks like my toilet whilst suffering from a bad migraine 🤣😭🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All 3 of my children have either slipped down a few steps or fallen at least once. One of them went top to bottom and thankfully unlike the inghams we use stair gates so it stopped the fall. We also have carpet on the stairs. I tell them over and over again to sit down on the stairs and go slowly but they have all somehow still managed it and so have most children I know. It doesn’t bare thinking about in that house. I think they would need an ambulance.I wouldn’t actually let a just turned two year old do stairs unattended like they seem to do. If I was house shopping, I would see those stairs and walk out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m still on page 38, but the idea of a hot tub overlooking the motorway and pylons, and probably affected by unpleasant farming smells, is just so incongruous it’s completely absurd. If the Inghams get one, as Chris seems keen to, it could be the one setting where him keeping his grotty grey beanie on doesn’t look quite as ridiculous - just a tiny lot.
View attachment 555425
Having seen the build quality of the house and questionable techniques used to get it past the building inspector what do we think the chances are of the builder having used the correct structural calculations to be able to actually have a hot tub on the upstairs patio? #itsabalcony

Reactions: 17
Well surprise, surprise, the Radfords are now in Centre parks! Not gifted to the Inghams my arse! The Radfords are as tight as they come, no way would they pay to take their tribe there, it's got to be a freebie. Why do these companies lie? Just admit you allow groomers to advertise your parks and take photos of young kids without permission! Really great advertising campaign that turned out to be for you!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.