The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah claims they will spend christmas at home. We
Is it rural like they say? Because it sounded extremely loud with the doors open. The whole house just looks empty.

I didn't realise they were that close. No way I'd pay to move there. Imagine when we have one our British heatwaves and they have the doors open 😂 hardly ambient sounds.
The house doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm assuming the builder designed it because I can't see any architect coming up with the crap
Just wait till that motorway has any kind of crash, the traffic diverts right past thier house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did we see plant guy/his van/plants/etc. or is he another one of her imaginary friends? Standing and waving outside the gates of houses that aren't even finished being built yet until somebody buys a plant from you without actually handing over any cash doesn't seem like a legit business plan...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No way they'll keep that clean, it's exhausting just thinking about it. All that glass and fake marble to shine. Dust trap, the whole house

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At least Lazy can shop without even leaving her own home.
Creepy getting excited by another cleaning gadget, he really needs to get a life/get his end away at the Ibis.

Reactions: 15
They said they wasn't showing the layout as in whos room is where. However its already VERY clear to see Isabelle And esme have the roof space rooms at the top. It will be so easy to work it all out real soon. Play room is in the door on the left as seen in tonights vlog. They really are thick as tit.

Reactions: 20
How long will it be before either Lazy or Izzy go mad because they've bought a house in a tiny sleepy village with no shops for miles? I'll give it a year.

Reactions: 24
How long will it be before either Lazy or Izzy go mad because they've bought a house in a tiny sleepy village with no shops for miles? I'll give it a year.
It’s like watching grand designs and all the palaver with those houses only to see it flogged 3 years later

Reactions: 13
Does that also mean that any kitchen smells - burnt toast etc will spread nicely around the whole house 😂
As will the smell in their open plan bathroom... from Lazy's position on the bed, does she have a full on view of the toilet? Someone help me here because I can't get my head around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As will the smell in their open plan bathroom... from Lazy's position on the bed, does she have a full on view of the toilet? Someone help me here because I can't get my head around it.
I think the toilets the other side, perfect view if they leave the bedroom door open

Reactions: 10
The toilet is hidden behind the wall close to Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Firstly 👍 to Jace I’m impressed he is keeping his specs on

secondly what the duck are those many shades of diarrhoea cards that they are looking at 😬
Bless Jace! He's a little star, love him.

As regards those "many shades of diarrhoea cards" (LOVE! That will NEVER not be funny), I think they're either trying to choose new trousers for Christopher Malcolm or a colour scheme to match the smell coming from their open plan ensuite. I honestly don't know why they don't just buy a Bristol Stool Chart poster and have done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure I asked this before but what's their nearest big city now as in they used to love going into Leeds, where would they head for now? They really have no one these days, friends/family and being away from their own area they are going to be even more isolated if that's even possible

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.