Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Creepy's only gone and uploaded a picture of Lazy holding the land registry document 😂 what a knobhead. Stop acting as if you don't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Neck lace

VIP Member
If this is true (and I believe that it is - the messages from Creepy are written in exactly the same style as those that he wrote to the other girls), the girl had a chemical pregnancy. This means that once again, he was having sex without wearing a condom. This means that he does not care about passing possible STDs to his wife or getting yet another person pregnant.

He has cheated once again after he was outed in 2018 (and she wont be the only girl). He nearly lost his wife and family the first time round, catastrophically damaged the success of his youtube channel and became infamous as a dangerous groomer of vulnerable, young women. And yet YouTube kept him on their platform, his wife turned a blind eye and he felt invincible. Did you really think be would change Sarah? Previous posters have said that he is utterly obsessed with cheating and is always on the look out for new partners. You have to kick him to the kerb now Sarah!! It's not just about you anymore. If you don't do something, young, vulnerable fans remain in great danger from being groomed by your husband. He has no conscience and in his head, isn't doing anything wrong. He only cares about himself and his own selfish needs. He will have told you that this girl is making it all up too and that he would never be stupid enough to message/meet up with anyone else. But ask yourself - would he really say anything else to you? You've seen him lie hundreds of times to viewers. Why do you think he wouldnt lie to you too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Disneyfan24

Sarah, since we know you read here, is it possible now that you're moving and you clearly have a lot of room would it be possible to open the girls' dolls prams you've had for what, the last 2 years! I'm sure Laura would appreciate it a very lot.
I know Esme is almost 12 and Isla is 9 but we all know how you like to keep them iddy biddy so it really shouldn't be a problem should it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sally1993

Chatty Member
8994A3AE-8897-4113-A765-0F8C92317445.jpeg

Haha, looks like it. They keep choosing very unflattering photos of Sarah. I bet she hates them 😅

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
It's like they've never moved house before. 47 sofas in before cleaning the floors, and now random bits and bats before all of the non-sofa furniture so removal men are going to be mantling a wardrobe around Isabelle's aesthetically arranged books and floor baskets. And they've talked about themed rooms so you just know they're going to start painting walls once everything is unpacked.
I actually don't think they've bought enough sofas!!!

When they park the car outside of the back of the house (to obscure the views of the pylons & motorway, Sarah can waddle in carrying her copious amounts of tat and park her bottom on a sofa (the one from the 'old' house) to regain stamina, she can then move to the dining room chairs to have another break. She can then proceed to the island bar stools. Once she feels she's ready to leave the kitchen/family room she can make her way to the open archway to the hall but can take a further break on the new sofas.

When she's fully recovered from her day of shopping and wants to go upstairs she can take a sofa break in either the 'old' kitchen sofa in the playroom (room to the right leaving the kitchen area) or take a little break on her new sofa in the adult room (room to the left), or if a loo break is needed she can go into the toilet through the first door on the right (so glad she kept the layout secret).

I believe they need to buy a sofa for the entrance hall area for a little rest from either entering through the front door or before proceeding upstairs.

Another sofa will be need on the first landing.

There will be a 'buffit' in baby girl 'Moses' room and no doubt a chair in Jasons rooms, she'll have to made do with the bed in Isla's room (or maybe she'll be the lucky recipient of the pink chair thing, currently residing in Tat&Me office). I have no doubt there'll be some sort of seating in the 'wardrobe' room (depending on what 'influencer' she's following).

She's already said both the older girls are getting sofa beds in their rooms for all the 'friend' sleepovers they have.

At no stage should you have to walk more than 50 steps before you can have a sit down!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Impleo

VIP Member
I personally think next thread title should be straight to the point. Make it clear that there's been more messages so it reaches as many people as possible. Save the funny ones for next time?

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Makes me sad to see one of the viewers that he messaged comment 'congratulations ❤❤'' on his Instagram post. He asked her to take her baggy hoodie off and send him another photo, so that he could prove to her that she "wasn't fat". He asked her for more than that. She hated him for so long and now, much to his great satisfaction, he has manipulated her to be 'back on side'. So sad to see.

• Sad
  • Wow

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Dear Lazy and Creepy,
I would sincerely like to thank you in advance. You've only been in your new abode a few days and from the lovely nuggets of info you've shared I know this summer is going to be as epic as last year on your epic European tour of Europe featuring the forecourt of dreams and the Island of Portugal whilst also as a bonus a lovely rendition of the Prinny Woo song by the one and only Christopher Malcolm.
This year we are all, and I think I speak for all Tattlers here, soooo much looking forward to a lovely hot summer so you can enjoy your underfloor heating with your bifold doors open 24/7and the lovely noise of the motorway, stench of silage, a toddler raging as he's not getting any attention and a newborn.
But at least you'll have the twinkly lights of the windmills.
Mwah!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Remember when Chris suddenly got him and Sarah new phones just after they got back from the Tour De Forecourts?

hmmmm

• Wow

laurafray91

I bet there is a street party going on in the old estate, for their sake I’m glad it actually happened, they’ve put up with enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Impleo

VIP Member
She's changed beyond recognition with her children or is this the real selfish Seacroft Sarah.
There's been a clip shown here of Sarah in early vlogging days, I think at DisneyLand Paris, where they forget to edit out the clip of Sarah chastising Chris for running a tap when she was trying to vlog. She's nasty, he's nasty - I think a lot of emotional abuse goes on in that house from both parents, towards each other and the children.

Sarah's not a bad actress, she proved that when in that video you saw her flip in a second. There have also been plenty of local anecdotes of her and him acting like arseholes to shop workers. If someone can belittle someone for doing their job, that says everything about their selfish character to me. I think they're absolute scum and it's ingrained in the pair of them.

• Wow
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I think the house is beautiful and I’m happy for them
NEW member maisie OK Sarah or another Ingham ass lick. I actually agree it's got potential but if it wasn't backing on to a motorway, had pylons and had the Inghams living in it. However at the price of non educated children, scruffy children, a money hungry mother, a father who is just weird and has an obsession with teenagers and skinny dipping. I'd rather live in a smaller home, love my children, protect them, give them privacy and education and look after their mental health and live a good honest life with my dignity in tact. That house is because theyve sold their lives to all and sundry and pictures of their children are on dark Web by the poses we've seen them do for social media. Enjoy your home because its come from stealing your children's childhood.

• Heart
  • Angry

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
I suspect the £5000 talked about in the phone call was the estate agents fees. It is not uncommon that the surplus from sale and new mortgage isn’t enough for the agent to be paid and it’s necessary that it is paid prior to completion.
Or the first month's rent and deposit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jokes

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I love that every room was recorded in a wide angle lens 😂.
Not watched them for ages but Esme seems really annoying now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
This needs to make it's way to tiktok, a nice little video with the screenshots. Get it viral and get them 'cancelled'. Shame that cancel culture wasn't around 3 years ago.
Just imagine being Izzy and Esme, they'll 100% get wind of this. What a life.

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Treading carefully here re: Nasty Sarah’s lecture & reference to the death of a baby.

I looked her up as I had no idea who she was referring to, as I don’t get my news from Instagram. Of course, it is tragic to lose a child under those, or any circumstances.
I imagine most want privacy as they grieve such a deeply personal tragedy.

Figures that Sarah would choose to reference a ‘reality’ TV person and his plastic partner. In the name of research, I checked out their Instagrams. Once past all the baby posts, it’s all fake tits, booze, cars, tattoos. Vacuous pair.
Of course, my opinion of them in how they show themselves in no way diminishes the suffering of the loss of their baby.

If Sarah truly was moved by the suffering of others (yeah, we know she’s not, unless there is an opportunity for personal gain), she’d wear a fucking mask! Her ‘excuse’ was being too hot in her god-awful dirty pink coat and ‘passing out’. So when she sitting at Specsavers, no coat, no shopping, why no mask? When trawling the bargain shops & stopping to film herself talking the usual crap - no coat, why no mask? When in the market at the vacation place - why no mask?

Want to feel humbled by what you have vs. the suffering of others, take a look at India. How many babies, children, parents, grandparents are dying from lack of oxygen - and she has the fucking nerve to insinuate that a thin, potentially life-saving mask causes her to suffer to the extent that she passes out.

But no - she chooses to jump on a story from fake ‘celebrities’ rather than the real life horror affecting millions. She rarely if ever mentions news items, so why did she choose this one to contrast with her having everything and being so happy? Seems her teen follows one of this pair.
I’m trying to be respectful, really, as many might well be fans of this couple, and maybe they find it helpful to post it all on Instagram. But I’m just hearing on the news that one person in India is dying every four minutes. Bodies are being burned on the streets, even in back gardens. If one has a voice on social media, why not use it to at least express some kind of empathy beyond what she reads on social media. Isn’t there a large Indian community in the area of the country where they live? Their children are pretty much unaware of anything going on outside of their front doors beyond shopping & Insta/TikTok. Totally unprepared for real life.
Off topic, but India is also one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extra-terrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites. Priorities, I guess.

I think Sarah should rebrand her fidget spinners to distinguish them from the 2014 craze - how about ‘Kiddy Fiddlers & Me by Sarah’?

• Haha
  • Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Tattlers, I hope like me you can sleep easy in bed tonight knowing Twit & Twat have kept to their word and not revealed where the children are sleeping in Pylon Palace. They have learnt from their previous mistakes and not shown the layout of the house!

When you proceed up the chav staircase, straight in front of you, you will find the glorious 'wardrobe' room (can't wait to see Primark/Matalan finest garments hanging on the rails. Wonder will they do a section to showcase all the shoes & handbags, will they have special pull out drawers to house the finest jewellery? Will there be a sofa to sit down on?

To the right of said 'wardrobe' room is Isla's bedroom complete with its 3 windows overlooking the back and next doors house.

Next to Islas room is her bathroom (she'll soon learn she has to share it with her little siblings, so bath toys for the foreseeable).

After the family bathroom aka Islas bathroom is Jasons bedroom, overlooking the secure brick wall, which anyone can step over, we didn't get to see if the secure gate has been installed yet.

If you walk across the landing you will come into Princess Moses basket's room (also overlooking the main road and secure gate in time). Hope they get it decorated in time for her to use it, she'll be in it at around the 18 month old mark but will need to decorate it for views.

After that we're into the room where the magic happens with its glorious open plan en-suite with open plan toilet.

We're then back to the 'wardrobe' room.

Top of the stairs to the 'attic' rooms, Izzy to the left and Esme to the right. Both of their bedroom windows overlook the motorway and pylons.

Chris & Sarah if you get lost, give me a shout. I know the layout of your house as good as my own.

• Haha
  • Heart